• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Finaika

Credit to Grimsen for the name:

I went ahead and made a new one using this name. Seemed its something a lot of people wanted but no one made one yet. I can make whoever else an admin too if needed.

ID: SZJWX

Just put your gaf name in the application

Request sent :)

Strider

I'm jumping offline for tonight but just as a reminder the ID for for the new XL guild is SZJWX. Put your gaf name in the application if youd like in and I'll accept it when I get online tomorrow. Currently we're at 35/50 so 15 spots left.

Wait, so is everyone leaving the originals and consolidating into one Guild now?

Yes

vg260

I'm jumping offline for tonight but just as a reminder the ID for for the new XL guild is SZJWX. Put your gaf name in the application if youd like in and I'll accept it when I get online tomorrow. Currently we're at 35/50 so 15 spots left

Ack. I'm still slogging through buying boxes before taking the patch. I was gonna do ot, but I started getting more shaders. Hope there will be a spot left by the time I'm done.

patchday

didnt buy any boxes- simply opened the boxes from doing guildverse.

got 2 abilities- 1 from a platnium and 1 from a btonze box

I didn't even know there was another boss battle until hours before the new guild challenge was going to be up. I was too busy dying continuously in "a quick death" with black adam haha. The Superman battle was a walk in the park for me in comparison to the Black Adam fight.

Deathstroke is a pain but the health will continue to be whittled down until I finally beat him!

The challenge that costs 2,000 per attempt will be interesting. I made it to the second last fight and was within 2 hits of victory, before the opponent (Superman) did a 10 hit combo and beat me :(. I probably would have got pwned by the final opponent (Wonder Woman usually gets the best of me on higher difficulties and I need multiple attempts to wallop her).

any tips how to not get pwned by Deadshot? My wonder womann barely did any dmg. Had to switch to green arrow / batman

The Xbox guild I am in has increased our placing from 700 to inside the top 200. We're not good or active enough to nail the overall requirements (like complete x event 50 times or beat the boss) to get the bonus source crystals... but we keep on keeping on.

Its still my constant game.... getting 4-6 hours of game time most days (highest peak between 8-10, counting AI fights. I do ponder if my xbox will break down from the constant use (had one frightful moment where it shut off after 20 minutes... after a 5 hour break from a 4 hour marathon. It wouldn't turn back on until I switched to a different outlet.

didnt buy any boxes- simply opened the boxes from doing guildverse.

got 2 abilities- 1 from a platnium and 1 from a btonze box

any tips how to not get pwned by Deadshot? My wonder womann barely did any dmg. Had to switch to green arrow / batman

Deathstroke/Deadshot sound nothing alike but they start with D* *blush* lol.

I got lucky with Superman, timed jumps, moved/flew closer and pummeled him. Keep in mind its not a full proof strategy. I had many attempts where I did no damage at all because he just kept shooting.

Take your favorite character and experiment with different loadouts. I've got different loadouts for different situations. A brute force Superman that has a lot of strength making rehular moves slightly stronger, a load out where defense is stacked enablingme to withstand attacks for longer. An ability load out that now lets me get bigger damage on special moves and wipes 50% health when doing a super move. And a health build that gives me a stronger health bar (downside is my attacks are weaker).

I went a day with 0 boxes.... did one of the multiverse events (all tiers within a world) and had close to 40 across bronze, silver and gold to open again.

A couple questions about transmogging items

If I change the appearance of an item and then reroll its stats do I lose the new appearance?

If I transmog an item do I lose the original?

And kinda related, if I reroll or transmog a set item do I lose the set bonus?

delSai

Sorry for not creating the guild last night, friends wanted to play some Paragon. But someone else created it, so i guess it's okay.

I still believe Red Hood will be out today

bubumiao

I'm jumping offline for tonight but just as a reminder the ID for for the new XL guild is SZJWX. Put your gaf name in the application if youd like in and I'll accept it when I get online tomorrow. Currently we're at 35/50 so 15 spots left.

I applied.

PSN ID: Pei-Yu

clockpunk

Kinda lost track of guild codes - is there currently an XBox guild that is not full? The two I just tried wouldn't let me join... :-/

Alienous

It's a shame they don't seem to have gotten the core cat's voice actors back in studio for the DLC character dialogue. A lot of generic stuff in there.

Red Hood seems like a very accessible character though.

acidagfc

Does anyone else's PS4 Pro go full turbo jet mode while opening boxes?

Mine goes so loud that I am actually afraid to open more then 5 boxes at a time. It very rarely does that during actual gameplay, but boxes are apparently heavily encrypted and require extra juice to process.

bubumiao

Opened the rest of 888,000 credits worth of boxes before updating. I got a bunch of abilities, but for some reason I seem to have lost some of them. Also some shaders aren't there that I am certain I got in boxes. So is it possible they'll all of a sudden be there next time I boot up the game maybe (kind of like how some people had trouble with their levels)?

sinkfla87

It's a shame they don't seem to have gotten the core cat's voice actors back in studio for the DLC character dialogue. A lot of generic stuff in there.

Red Hood seems like a very accessible character though.

I wonder if it has something to do with the Voice Actors strike?

Alienous

Does anyone else's PS4 Pro go full turbo jet mode while opening boxes?

Mine goes so loud that I am actually afraid to open more then 5 boxes at a time. It very rarely does that during actual gameplay, but boxes are apparently heavily encrypted and require extra juice to process.

I've seen it a lot with PS4 games. There are sections that run with an unlocked framerate, so the console goes full power to render those areas with as many frames-per-second as possible.

Got some 'observations' on Red Hood.

He's a lot of fun. However, can't say how much combo potential he has at the moment. I am sure there will be people who will figure out so much more with him. He has a lot of options though, that's for sure.

Highest combo I have figured out with him so far is:
32,BFB1(MB),B3,J2,4(trait),3323+1

You can do the same thing but replace the trait stuff at the end with a J2 into his air throw. It will be about 20 less damage, but it's way easier to execute.

Those combos are 1 bar combos that net somewhere between 360-400 in damage. Which is decent I suppose.

Things I don't like:
- I hate that his extended combos require a motion like BFB (BF and then close) and having to meterburn it. I started nailing it consistently after a few rounds but it's still tricky.. easier with 32 or 22 strings but his 11 can work as well.
- Haven't figured out the optimal way to use his trait. It gives him a lot of additional combos. But you can't move if you activate it. If you whiff a hit, you cancel it. It's tricky. You can use it halfway during a normal string and catch the opponent off-guard, but haven't been able to test if it can combo into eachother without letting the enemy have recovery. It can be used of course to end a combo after a B3 or something (see combo listed above).

Opened the rest of 888,000 credits worth of boxes before updating. I got a bunch of abilities, but for some reason I seem to have lost some of them. Also some shaders aren't there that I am certain I got in boxes. So is it possible they'll all of a sudden be there next time I boot up the game maybe (kind of like how some people had trouble with their levels)?

No sadly not the case.

I did the same and lost some abilities and shaders which didnt come back.

Also can confirm that the sweet move he used in the trailer (gun empty, throws gun, catches it and shoots) is not a standard ability and most likely one that needs to be collected from loot.

Which is a huge bummer, meaning you can't take it into ranked.

Hopefully 2n2 isn't too far down this hole.

Especially after updating i dont know why i really wasted time with this for abilities.

I really like the change that abilities are epic now because it gives you abilities more frequent than being in the same pool as all the commons and shaders.

10 platinum boxes gave me like 3-4 abilities earlier.

Needed like hundreds of bronze boxes before for that if not really lucky.

f@luS

More than a member.
Holy shit now ranked match is 50 gp win and 15 lost i read ? Gonna take too long for 500 everyday

ZeroX03

Banned
I hate the ability change. Millions spent, only pulled three abilities, none from any Platinum boxes.

e: applied for new, new guild

sinkfla87

Also can confirm that the sweet move he used in the trailer (gun empty, throws gun, catches it and shoots) is not a standard ability and most likely one that needs to be collected from loot.

Which is a huge bummer, meaning you can't take it into ranked.

Wait... What? How is that not his basic ass grab?!!! HOW COULD THEY FUCK THAT UP?!!

Cyros

Yes

I applied yesterday afternoon (CurseOfSpin) but it seems my application is still pending.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I want to play as Superman, but I can't get behind this version. He's more like Superboy Prime.

Oh god, I hope there are still spaces in the new Guild when I get back...

Strider

I accepted all of you that applied overnight

I applied yesterday afternoon (CurseOfSpin) but it seems my application is still pending.

There were no pending applications when I went to bed last night and I just accepted all of the ones from overnight... Didn't see one from your PSN. If you have a pending application it must be for a different guild unless some kinda bug exists. The ID is SZJWX on PS4 so I'd double check to make sure.

Edit: ah actually I scrolled through our member list again just to double check myself and it seems your in. It probably just didn't update on your end for a bit but yea all should be good now :D

So it's an accurate Jason Todd then

Edgelord was the first thing I thought when I first saw the character.

Uses guns? Check.
Kills people? Check.
Vigilante? Check.
Wears a creepy mask? Check.
Has a tragic backstory? Check.
Near death experience? Check.
Hates authority? Check.

Strider

I'm hype for the stream today. Red Hood looks sick but the leaked gameplay I saw wasn't the most skilled gameplay so I'm hoping we get to see some more advanced stuff today. I'll probably buy the season pass the day Red Hood releases... Would be awesome if that's this week.

How many spaces remaining in guild?

Currently at 42/50

kinberg

Neo Member
What is the absolute fastest way to lvl characters to lvl 20?

I mean running endless mode with ai characters for loot and stuff is very effective for just that, but not really for lvling everyone to 20.

Any suggestions or guides for this?

Top Bottom