• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Xeteh

I believe the XL guild is now full.

I don't want to have super hardcore requirements or anything but I'll be keeping my eye out to make sure people are at least playing a little bit each week. If some members go inactive we can start shifting people out and getting new people in

---

The stream today is at 4 Eastern right?

Only the second day but there's already a bunch of people who signed up and haven't done anything. While I'm fine with there not being some like MAKE SURE YOU GAIN X BY Y, the more people who don't contribute will likely burn out those who do.

fernoca

Well, the game broke me. Over 10,000 boxes and still have not gotten cat call. I'm done. Netherrealm took a game that was probably going to be in my GOTY list and made it so that I am not buying one of their games ever again. Good job trolling your fans.
That's a bit of a hyperbole for what in the end is just a trophy. :p

And this is coming from someone currently grinding Catwoman AI through Multiverse, to see if I have luck in getting Cat Call. XD

Just take a break. It is a darn great game anyway.

Joey Ravn

Banned
Is there any way to auto advance button presses after matches when playing with an AI character? Like when you're farming. I'd rather leave the game be and play by itself, and not have to press X to advance :/

vg260

Well, the game broke me. Over 10,000 boxes and still have not gotten cat call. I'm done. Netherrealm took a game that was probably going to be in my GOTY list and made it so that I am not buying one of their games ever again. Good job trolling your fans.

I agree getting all the abilities via drops is a frustrating design decision, but there's no mandate for how soon you need to be able to get a trophy. Tons of trophies are designed for the long haul, and they can easily work it into a multiverse event.

Xeteh

Is there any way to auto advance button presses after matches when playing with an AI character? Like when you're farming. I'd rather leave the game be and play by itself, and not have to press X to advance :/

If you have a turbo controller you can use that. There's also a guide out somewhere for downloading the remote play app and setting up something to input X presses on your PC but there's nothing in game.

Joey Ravn

Banned
If you have a turbo controller you can use that. There's also a guide out somewhere for downloading the remote play app and setting up something to input X presses on your PC but there's nothing in game.

Yikes, that sucks. Well, I'll have to deal with a button press every now and then :/

patchday

Yeah I'm so glad I really dont care bout achievements or abilities (since both useless in ranked). I do want Epics for the good looks in Ranked. That's why I still feel excitement when I get loot.

I still like loot but dont feel a need for it. Hence why I'm content to stack my monies

I just wanted a superhero game and they delivered that.

Looking forward to multiverses that contain abilities though. Because I still like to toy with abilities a little and use them in Casual. But I'm not dying to collect them.

Looks they increased the maximum level of 70 with the update.

Still sucks that you not gain any source crystals after 60. Thats some bullshit.

Yikes, that sucks. Well, I'll have to deal with a button press every now and then :/

Its not all bad, I make do in that situation. Read a book while hitting the button every 2 minutes.

I've had a controller with me (good thing its wireless lol) while cooking food, played Mario Kart and puyo puyo tetris on the switch. Caught up on tv show recordings on my pvr while pressing the controller every 90 seconds.

Multitasking is easy as.

Xeteh

Wait, you can hit a cap on the leveling bonus currency that they're selling? Wow, that's fucking scammy.

I mean, tons of games have a premium currency you can't earn. It wouldn't bother me much it was just used for the premium skins but the fact that it is used for transmogrifying gear is what gets me.

JAXXX

Was it every stated that the season pass holders would have "early" access to the DLC characters? I know NRS did this for MKX.

Spinky

This Red Hood stream will be hype if they completely skip him and give us sneak peaks of future characters instead.

Also, if you don't think Reverse-Flash is one of the best premier skins then uuuuuuuuuuuh wyd.

Razmos

I really, really want to like Poison Ivy but I'm really bad with her.

Her attacks just seem so slow, I nearly threw my damn controller through my TV trying to fight The Flash. He would do just a single quick jab and completely interrupt any single move that I tried to do, then follow it up with that irritating quick punch move that the AI loves to spam over and over. I lost a few times and eventually just quit. I was getting really frustrated.

Then I watch the AI play her and the combos and special moves it just effortlessly strings together just look impossible for me to pull off.

Xeteh

I really, really want to like Poison Ivy but I'm really bad with her.

Her attacks just seem so slow, I nearly threw my damn controller through my TV trying to fight The Flash. He would do just a single quick jab and completely interrupt any single move that I tried to do, then follow it up with that irritating quick punch move that the AI loves to spam over and over.

Then I watch the AI play her and the combos and special moves it just effortlessly strings together just look impossible for me to pull off.

She's one of the harder characters to play imo. I tried playing her a ton when the game launched but I can't do it.

JAXXX

I like all the premier skins really. Mr Freeze is the only "bad" premier skin IMO. But his voice actor makes up for his ok appearance. PG looks pretty good but her voice actress is
💩.

Top Bottom