• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Cyros

I accepted all of you that applied overnight

There were no pending applications when I went to bed last night and I just accepted all of the ones from overnight... Didn't see one from your PSN. If you have a pending application it must be for a different guild unless some kinda bug exists. The ID is SZJWX on PS4 so I'd double check to make sure.

Edit: ah actually I scrolled through our member list again just to double check myself and it seems your in. It probably just didn't update on your end for a bit but yea all should be good now :D

Ahhh, I left the auto script running while I was at work last night so my game probably hasn't refreshed.

I'm hype for the stream today. Red Hood looks sick but the leaked gameplay I saw wasn't the most skilled gameplay so I'm hoping we get to see some more advanced stuff today. I'll probably buy the season pass the day Red Hood releases... Would be awesome if that's this week.

Currently at 42/50

Applied just now. PSN ID same, ambar_hitman.

Spinky

So it's an accurate Jason Todd then
Yeah, but it just feels even worse now for some reason. Granted my only real exposure to him is Under the Red Hood and Arkham Knight. And in those he was fairly sympathetic, here he's just 100% edge and says shit like "hurting people feels so good".

Or maybe it's just because he keeps wasting bullets for the sake of flashiness in his intro and round winpose.

People shouldnt forget this is the Injustice Universe Red Hood.

Since Joker blew up Metropolis because Batman couldnt kill him and instead Superman he did become maximum edge.

What is the absolute fastest way to lvl characters to lvl 20?

I mean running endless mode with ai characters for loot and stuff is very effective for just that, but not really for lvling everyone to 20.

Any suggestions or guides for this?

Dont know if it works anymore but Versus with a second controller was like 30-40 min to level 20.

Put on 1 Round and timer 300. Beat up 2nd Player and get good exp every 10 seconds.

vg260

Anyone got a good AI build for Ivy? Very unlikely that i'll beat the Swampy Boss, but i want the Plat Motherbox

I used 30 counter, 25 combo, and 5 somewhere else. Rushdown, I think. Doesn't seem to makes sense for her, but it worked.

Cipher

Sent a request for the new guild. I have a feeling it's going to be full already though. Looked like there was only 6 spots left.

stn

How much does it cost to level a character to 20 after you've already hit 20 once? I'm thinking to grind either Superman or Wonder Woman to 20, then use all my crystals on getting Red Hood immediately up.

Arcteryx

How much does it cost to level a character to 20 after you've already hit 20 once? I'm thinking to grind either Superman or Wonder Woman to 20, then use all my crystals on getting Red Hood immediately up.

20k I think.

Honestly, just do the 2nd controller method and spend 45 minutes.

Well, the game broke me. Over 10,000 boxes and still have not gotten cat call. I'm done. Netherrealm took a game that was probably going to be in my GOTY list and made it so that I am not buying one of their games ever again. Good job trolling your fans.

Grimsen

Well, the game broke me. Over 10,000 boxes and still have not gotten cat call. I'm done. Netherrealm took a game that was probably going to be in my GOTY list and made it so that I am not buying one of their games ever again. Good job trolling your fans.

Wait until they add it as a multiverse reward.

Enilced2

10k last I checked. Not sure if they bumped the cost or not though

Gator86

10,000 is an absolutely insane amount. My god.

delSai

Just take a break from the lottery and enjoy the fighting.

Strider

I believe the XL guild is now full.

I don't want to have super hardcore requirements or anything but I'll be keeping my eye out to make sure people are at least playing a little bit each week. If some members go inactive we can start shifting people out and getting new people in

---

The stream today is at 4 Eastern right?

Q8D3vil

This is why China made companies disclose the loot percentage.

aly

Yeah, but it just feels even worse now for some reason. Granted my only real exposure to him is Under the Red Hood and Arkham Knight. And in those he was fairly sympathetic, here he's just 100% edge and says shit like "hurting people feels so good".

Or maybe it's just because he keeps wasting bullets for the sake of flashiness in his intro and round winpose.

Almost everyone is at their worst in Injustice though. Jason tends to play up his edginess to hide his sensitive soul and corniness.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

I don't want to have super hardcore requirements or anything but I'll be keeping my eye out to make sure people are at least playing a little bit each week. If some members go inactive we can start shifting people out and getting new people in

---

Did I get in?! I gotta know!

---

I am at work but did I make it in? I applied when 8 spaces were left.

I ended up sticking with House of Ls 1. Hoping that people are just grinding to 20 and that we'll get more active in the guild multiverse once we've all finished doing that.

Azzawon

Hey all, for those of you on XB1 I've just updated the new guild to be open to new applicants pending acceptance. Don't forget to add your GAF username to the request message.

Guild ID: ANZF2

tim1138

Hey all, for those of you on XB1 I've just updated the new guild to be open to new applicants pending acceptance. Don't forget to add your GAF username to the request message.

Guild ID: ANZF2

Sweet, hopefully there's a spot left when I get home from work

Top Bottom