• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

eizarus

Banned
Not sure if this has been discussed already but I just got 3 platinum lootboxes and got a minimum of 2 epics each time round. I've noticed a higher rate in the gold boxes too. Seems they've better adjusted what drops in each tier.

Also there will be a Multiverse that lets you try Red Hood.
Nice.

Not sure if this has been discussed already but I just got 3 platinum lootboxes and got a minimum of 2 epics each time round. I've noticed a higher rate in the gold boxes too. Seems they've better adjusted what drops in each tier.

Nice.
I feel like Platinum has always dropped between 2-5 epics for me since day 1?

Dave1988

Harley: Will you make me a pony?
Green Lantern: How about a straitjacket?
Harley: I've got plenty of those at home.

KuGsj.gif

I really hate that the unlockable abilities can't be selected as ranked loadouts.

For me the biggest "WTF" is the exclusion of sharing loadouts to player 2 in versus. It's so infuriatingly lame that only one player can access premium skins or the unlockable abilities. What were they thinking?

IbukiLordSA

Anyone tried this

“First go to settings. Go down to Network. Click on Go offline. Now hard reset your Xbox One. (Hold power button for 10 seconds) Turn it back on. Go to settings. Go down to System. Click on Time. Now change the date to June 13, 2017. Open Injustice 2. Go to Multiverse and you will see one called No Fear. You will be able to play as Red Hood. You can also do this for past multiverse events and future ones.”

delSai

They are adding multiverses that guarantee you a random ability/shader, buy your way into them, finish the one event and you get an ability.

More shaders coming as well.

Gleethor

For me the biggest "WTF" is the exclusion of sharing loadouts to player 2 in versus. It's so infuriatingly lame that only one player can access premium skins or the unlockable abilities. What were they thinking?

yup. Any premier skin you have should be selectable on the CSS for any player independent of the loadout, the way that alt costumes have always worked in NRS games.

Memory

Multi-verses dedicated to abilities and shaders coming very soon.

New shaders on the way also, maybe new premier skins (They said super interesting shaders, can't see anything special apart from skins).

eizarus

Banned
They also gonna add new shaders in the future. Nice!

Maybe Atrocitus gets another cool red shader.
Maybe he can get a skin that makes him not look like a Resident Evil reject. I really can't stand his design. I wish they went for something closer to the comics.

patchday

Hell yeah! The Batman Beyond shader dropped for me as a random reward for winning a match! :D
grats!

Poison Ivy: I'll spit on your grave
Joker: It could use a polish

I literally burst out laughing lol
lol

The only decent premier skin is Vixen, the rest suck.

I think I like the way all look.

Red Hood's out on the 13th for Fighter Pack/Deluxe and Ultimate Edition owners, the week after for everyone else.

well played Nether. Looks like I have a week's wait after unless I pony up ;(

Xeteh

So they mentioned they've been listening and ways of opening/buying multiple boxes are on the horizon.

Compbros also got a shoutout for his Canary play at ComboBreaker.

Carbonox

Seriously considering spending 33 quid for teh ultimate pack. Super looking forward to Red Hood but given I still play this for hours on end each day I'm thinking why the hell not? It's worth it too given each new character would cost a fiver on their own. New news is making me more hyped.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Am i missing something somewhere or is there really no indicator or screen stat someplace that tells me which characters i've already finished the Multiverse tower to see their ending?

Alot of characters to get their ending, and i jump between the different modes doing different things so i can't always remember who i've already got the endings for.

Xeteh

Am i missing something somewhere or is there really no indicator or screen stat someplace that tells me which characters i've already finished the Multiverse tower to see their ending?

Alot of characters to get their ending, and i jump between the different modes doing different things so i can't always remember who i've already got the endings for.

Its kind of clunky but if you go to customize character and tab over to Overview, you can view their character ending from there... there's a button prompt at the bottom of the screen. So I'd assume those you haven't done it with won't have that prompt.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Its kind of clunky but if you go to customize character and tab over to Overview, you can view their character ending from there... there's a button prompt at the bottom of the screen. So I'd assume those you haven't done it with won't have that prompt.

Thanks! I would've never found that....they really hid those endings!

Spinky

Is the first time we haven't 100% known which DLC character is next?

Not counting MMH or Zatanna.
Thinking about it they should just say fuck it with Atrocitus and give him all the lantern colours like Hal.
I was hoping for Star Sapphire Atrocitus pre-release.

eizarus

Banned
Seriously considering spending 33 quid for teh ultimate pack. Super looking forward to Red Hood but given I still play this for hours on end each day I'm thinking why the hell not? It's worth it too given each new character would cost a fiver on their own. New news is making me more hyped.
Same boat here. I've sunk plenty of hours and still feel the need to play it daily for hours.

I believe the XL guild is now full.

I don't want to have super hardcore requirements or anything but I'll be keeping my eye out to make sure people are at least playing a little bit each week. If some members go inactive we can start shifting people out and getting new people in

---

The stream today is at 4 Eastern right?

Oh no. I was just about to send a request to join.

Strider

Red Hood looks sick. I'll be buying the ultimate pack once that $15 back for $100 spent deal goes live on PSN in a couple of days...

With the pack costing $40 surely there'll be something during e3 thats worth preordering for the other $60.

fernoca

Red Hood looks sick. I'll be buying the ultimate pack once that $15 back for $100 spent deal goes live on PSN in a couple of days...

With the pack costing $40 surely there'll be something during e3 thats worth preordering for the other $60.
???
$60 is the full game, $40 is the 9 characters, plus shaders and 3 skins.

EDIT:
Oh, you meant the offer.
Yeah, there's usually a sale. XD

Time for a second, hopefully active this time Guild?

I don't think a second Guild is going to find 50 active players. I should have jumped shipped from the first Guild earlier.

I might have misread but is it true the Profile Level cap has been raised? I'm at level 63.

Xeteh

If it is anything like the first set of guilds I'm sure there are people in it that won't contribute that can be removed and replaced.

If it is anything like the first set of guilds I'm sure there are people in it that won't contribute that can be removed and replaced.

Can someone keep me in reserve? I've been working hard on Guild contributions every day but with the number of people who left the first one and the non-contributors, it's so much effort to achieve the Guild targets.

Top Bottom