• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

ZeroX03

Banned
Ability multiverses are a good idea

100% they will not give you Cat Call or Staff Stance

Because fuck you

Oh no. I was just about to send a request to join.

Can someone keep me in reserve? I've been working hard on Guild contributions every day but with the number of people who left the first one and the non-contributors, it's so much effort to achieve the Guild targets.

Someone let our dude in

Ability multiverses are a good idea

100% they will not give you Cat Call or Staff Stance

Because fuck you

Someone let our dude in

It's cool man, I'm happy to wait for things to play out and spots to open up. I'm sure there'll be a few who drop off.

Off-topic:

How's T7?

delSai

Tekken used to be my favorite gaming IP once, but after 5 i kinda stopped enjoying those games :s

Just my 2 fight moneys on this Tekken derail. I'll probably get 7 when it's cheaper tho.

eizarus

Banned
They should add a Red Lantern shader and gear for Supergirl
4572360-4528697-bskrx2z.jpg

I dig it

eizarus

Banned
Which would you say has easier execution/understanding, Aquaman or Atrocitus?
Atrocitus. Aquaman isn't complicated, but Atrocitus is easier.

Heavy hitter with some spammable specials and combos. Plus hes got a really good special to make up for the lack of gap closer.

ZeroX03

Banned
I haven't played a Tekken proper since the PSV port of 5. I imagine the meta game has changed drastically since then?

Less than you'd think. A lot of your knowledge would carry over, there's some new and easy to understand mechanics and the tiers have obviously changed but they never mattered much.

In many ways this feels a bit closer to T5 than T6 or Tag 2. It's certainly better than T6 at least.

ZeroX03

Banned
Feels like the Need Speed event has some hidden defense/health multiplier for the AI. They are sponging way too much damage for regular enemies with seemingly regular stats.

stn

Which would you say has easier execution/understanding, Aquaman or Atrocitus?
Aquaman. You can probably get a ton of mileage just cancelling everything into trident rush, and using his great normals. Atrocitus requires trait use knowledge, trait management, and also practice with setups.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yo looks like we got one slot open in House of XLs?

Not sure if this has been discussed already but I just got 3 platinum lootboxes and got a minimum of 2 epics each time round. I've noticed a higher rate in the gold boxes too. Seems they've better adjusted what drops in each tier.

No, you can still get only a single epic per box. Just saw it.

Do I just like have terrible drop luck or something lol

SuperBonk

I'm down to join another more active guild. Been trying to contribute as much as I can to Ls 3 but we can't seem to hit our targets.

You know, I'm kind of surprised there has never been a Tekken/MK collaboration. They could even bring back 3D MK :p

Btw, Boon is on a E3 panel(that I hope they'll stream or make a PS4 event)on the Wednesday:
12:45 PM — 1:30 PM

Mortal Kombat: Celebrating 25 Years
For over 25 years, Mortal Kombat has evolved and pushed the fighting game genre in new directions, including its most recent release, MKX. Mortal Kombat co-creator Ed Boon joins the E3 Coliseum to reflect on the series and its impact on popular culture, esports, and the video game industry.

I hope there'll be a few more DLC reveals at E3. We need confirmation on the identity of the seemingly two male figures who aren't the Atom, Black Manta or Raiden.

Got absolutely destroyed online tonight. Could not muster a proper attack even with my mains. Didn't help that some people were spamming the same move over and over.

Jetman

They are adding multiverses that guarantee you a random ability/shader, buy your way into them, finish the one event and you get an ability.

More shaders coming as well.

Hmmm, do you buy into those Multiverses with normal creds or source crystals?

Because I've basically quit buying motherboxes since last week. Should have enough creds to "eventually" get Cat Call lol

Hmmm, do you buy into those Multiverses with normal creds or source crystals?

Because I've basically quit buying motherboxes since last week. Should have enough creds to "eventually" get Cat Call lol

Likely credits. Hopefully the first one available is Cat Call. I know there are a few of us here who are close to unlocking the Platinum trophy.

Q8D3vil

WTF, just got multiverse anomaly while ai was doing Atrocitus event.
I had to play against lvl20 full epic blue beetle, but couldnt do shit since my character is lvl 4 and i dont know how to play him.

Cmon NRS. Infinite Crisis Gear. Do it.

I was sad to see Infinite Crisis fail. There aren't enough games based on the wider DC Universe outside of Batman properties. NRS could put those designs to good use.

Off-topic, I'd love to see a Marvel Heroes styled take on the DC Universe.

D i Z

WTF, just got multiverse anomaly while ai was doing Atrocitus event.
I had to play against lvl20 full epic blue beetle, but couldnt do shit since my character is lvl 4 and i dont know how to play him.

I got jumped by Vixen the same way yesterday. She took my AI down perfect and I was level 15 with gear. It was like my AI just refused to fight. Threw in the towel and took the beating.

sinkfla87

Of course I get a shout out in the one stream I miss. Stupid pirates movie lol.

Haha I saw it. I agree with Steve when he says it was awesome seeing you use Black Canary so well. They addressed everyone picking Aquaman and Black Adam but I do think there's more to it than just familiarity like they said. :(

Q8D3vil

I got jumped by Vixen the same way yesterday. She took my AI down perfect and I was level 15 with gear. It was like my AI just refused to fight. Threw in the towel and took the beating.
Because you have to control the character when this happen.

Haha I saw it. I agree with Steve when he says it was awesome seeing you use Black Canary so well. They addressed everyone picking Aquaman and Black Adam but I do think there's more to it than just familiarity like they said. :(

Aquaman was my IJ1 main. I see so much salt, more than I did in the first game, whenever I choose him now.

Both are just too solid, alot of the legacy characters are considered best in the game as of now. Compbros bringing in some character variety was great.

Aquaman is real good but there's still stuff to learn. Like I just figured out the punishes to alot of his + on block strings thanks to a tweet mentioning the gaps in them. Still a hard match for me though I think he beats Robin.

Xeteh

I really need Harley's hair color to change with the shaders too. If not the standard style then at least the two tone red/black one that can drop.

Yeah, I was really surprised that one doesn't change colors with the shader. Kind of annoying since all of her headgear looks like butt otherwise.

If we're getting new shaders I hope we get blue Swamp Thing.

While unlikely, it'd be nice to eventually get 'heroic' Superman and, especially, Wonder Woman voice packs

now that I know there is a Red Lantern Supergirl, I know I need to read a TON more comics.

as for characters, I would love for more Lanterns to be added.

and yes, give them all shaders for all the rings.

MrMephistoX

Just got the game...did I totally miss the boat on getting the Wonderwoman movie gear? I googled and it seems the cut off was June 5th.

Top Bottom