• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

onow that I know there is a Red Lantern Supergirl, I know I need to read a TON more comics.

as for characters, I would love for more Lanterns to be added.

and yes, give them all shaders for all the rings.

There is a lantern version of all the main characters more or less. There was a moment where they were all given their respective rings for 24 hours. It's been my dream costume or in this case shader since Injustice 1.

I would like the lanterns in particular added but can't really justify all of them with the current story... well Orange, Blue, and Violet would be easy. Or at least make Green Lantern's better/more color accurate.

895230-bigthumbnail.jpg
Since Scarecrow, Wonder Woman, and Flash are in the game, not to mention Super Girl getting a red ring later in the comics it would be a great piece of shader dlc imo. Also Blackest Night is one of my favorite storylines.

Finaika

I was sad to see Infinite Crisis fail. There aren't enough games based on the wider DC Universe outside of Batman properties. NRS could put those designs to good use.

Off-topic, I'd love to see a Marvel Heroes styled take on the DC Universe.

I would die if this happens.

some of these multiverse debuffs just make me nauseous.

stage going dark every couple seconds
upside down
stage swaying like you're on a ship.

who thought this stuff up?

Razmos

There's a multiverse up that seems to give a random epic every time you beat it. It's full of the shakey camera/upside down/blackout modifiers though so I'd let your AI loose on it.

Can't remember the name of the world but it has a fight in it called "Oddysey"

Edit: never mind, it gave it me twice and then disappeared, must have been random

So I just fought a Multiverse Anomaly battle and my character was going through it on AI. But it took me out of AI for that battle with no warning. What the hell?

sinkfla87

So I was talking about this with my fiance earlier and one thing that bums me out is the way that ESL is being handled this time. Correct me if I'm wrong (please, I'm in need of clarification) but the closest region in the Hometown Heroes competition is Atlanta (which is 6 hours away) so isn't this like a closed competition type thing? With ESL for MKX, I was able to compete weekly just by signing up and playing against people online. Are they not doing this again? Really bums me out as I was looking forward to compete in ESL like last time but I'm doing way better in IJ2 now than I was in MKX.

Edit: 16-Bit, if you're reading this can you clarify? Like the Wonder Woman movie I'm over here calling for "Steve".*

no, that is not a spoiler drive by readers. It's just Chris Pine's character name lol.

vaderise

I got 7k Source Crystals now.
Best way to spend these are Premium skins right?
Shaders are not really rare and i already have bunch of those for characters i play.
Is there a more efficent eay for these crystals besides Shaders/Skins?

ZeroX03

Banned
With Catwoman I have
500 wins
50 epics
0 Cat Call

GG Injustice

I got 7k Source Crystals now.
Best way to spend these are Premium skins right?
Shaders are not really rare and i already have bunch of those for characters i play.
Is there a more efficent eay for these crystals besides Shaders/Skins?

No they're the best thing you can buy, unless you really want to transmog. Do not buy shaders, obviously. You might want to save them for a premium skin you really want, just because there's a cap on how many you can earn outside of guild multiverse right now.

f@luS

More than a member.
26 level 20

3 more to go. 1 today 2 tomorrow. And I'm done with leveling up at least 😒

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
some of these multiverse debuffs just make me nauseous.

stage going dark every couple seconds
upside down
stage swaying like you're on a ship.

who thought this stuff up?

I've encountered the stage going dark one, but not the others yet.....wow, those sound terrible! There was an upside down fight in the MK games so it's something they love doing sometimes to throw us off. To me it's kind of like a modern day version of the old MK3 2 player matches when you'd enter the codes and then the match would have some weird ass effect in them.

I'll try them a few times, but at least now we can sick the AI on the opponent and have them input read until their hearts content and still be able to handle the weird environment effects and get past it. I personally try to avoid using the AI option, but it's nice to have if all else fails.

Discovered that I can buy guild mother boxes.......... I must not have had enough credits previously as I swear I've gone over the selections and it's never popped up before. Wasted my million on gold silver and some bronze!

Let AI Batman do his thing in endless...... 3 hours, but only 65 fights before he got beaten (almost lost to Dr Fate early on) by a Batman clone.

JAXXX

I've encountered the stage going dark one, but not the others yet.....wow, those sound terrible! There was an upside down fight in the MK games so it's something they love doing sometimes to throw us off. To me it's kind of like a modern day version of the old MK3 2 player matches when you'd enter the codes and then the match would have some weird ass effect in them.

I'll try them a few times, but at least now we can sick the AI on the opponent and have them input read until their hearts content and still be able to handle the weird environment effects and get past it. I personally try to avoid using the AI option, but it's nice to have if all else fails.
Yeah i played one yesterday where it rocked back and forth then you play completely upside down. UGHHH!!!!

There is a lantern version of all the main characters more or less. There was a moment where they were all given their respective rings for 24 hours. It's been my dream costume or in this case shader since Injustice 1.

I would like the lanterns in particular added but can't really justify all of them with the current story... well Orange, Blue, and Violet would be easy. Or at least make Green Lantern's better/more color accurate.

Since Scarecrow, Wonder Woman, and Flash are in the game, not to mention Super Girl getting a red ring later in the comics it would be a great piece of shader dlc imo. Also Blackest Night is one of my favorite storylines.

Yes please! Although Barry does kinda have a Blue Lantern skin (Hope something), I'd like to see them redone a bit better.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
¡HarlequinPanic!;239620389 said:
what's catcall and why does everyone want it?

It's a video of Cat Women walking 10hrs on the streets of Gotham.

It's an ability and it's tied to achievement. I'm guessing there'll be a muiltiverse that rewards it soon, but either way, really not a big deal (in my opinion).

JAXXX

its an gear ability for Catwoman where Isis (her pet cat)runs across the ground and jumps up to attack the opponent.

People want what they cant have or things that are deemed rare and when they get it they'll get tired of it and move on...

ps.
not sure why people believe it's tied only to an achievement, i got mine from a bronze box. no achievement needed

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
its an gear ability for Catwoman where Isis (her pet cat)runs across the ground and jumps up to attack the opponent.

People want what they cant have or things that are deemed rare and when they get it they'll get tired of it and move on..

ps.
not sure why people believe it's tied only to an achievement, i got mine from a bronze box. no achievement needed

There's a trophy/achievement tied to it that is probably the main driving factor.

To your PS, there's an achievement you get from using the ability. Not that you get the ability when you earn an achievement. The other way around--there's an achievement you can't get without having that ability.

ZeroX03

Banned

People want what they cant have or things that are deemed rare and when they get it they'll get tired of it and move on...

ps.
not sure why people believe it's tied only to an achievement, i got mine from a bronze box.

No, you need the ability to get the trophy. Once you've got the ability, you beat Cheetah with it and get the trophy.

Re: bolded, what are you even talking about?

JAXXX

No, you need the ability to get the trophy.

Oh so the trophy is what they are after???

and i dont believe that this many people even play Catwoman (catcall)or Robin(staff of Grayson) so the driving point would be how rare or hard it is to get. jmo

Finally got two characters to level 20, Green Arrow and Batman. I honestly feel like this is an MMO with characters who are at cap having ridiculous gear and I'm stuck with gear that's just below level cap because I don't have anything better.

JAXXX

Yes. Every other trophy in the game is pretty easy to get. Cat Call being so luck reliant makes it extraordinarily hard to achieve, only 0.1% of players have the trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6142-injustice-2/24-cat-fight

NRS are keeping players who otherwise would've dropped them because they want the platinum/100%, so kudos on keeping players around resenting you I guess?

ah i see, thought it was just the gear move

JAXXX

So RedHood will be banned from CEO, i wonder if top players will try to use him at Evo.

I also wonder what the release schedule could be like for the remaining 6 DLC. after Subs and Starfire. Will they patch first or continue month to month ect.

patchday

Just opened a plat and got only 2 Aquaman epic gear pieces. No abilities for me at all since the patch :(.

I'm getting "Destiny - Vex Mythoclast" flashbacks.

yeah Destiny Vanilla was pretty raw.

No, you need the ability to get the trophy. Once you've got the ability, you beat Cheetah with it and get the trophy.

He means once people get what they want they will get bored and move on. This is why IJ2 is setup to be a constant feedback loop to keep people engaged for constant awards.

FHIZ

Yes. Every other trophy in the game is pretty easy to get. Cat Call being so luck reliant makes it extraordinarily hard to achieve, only 0.1% of players have the trophy.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6142-injustice-2/24-cat-fight

NRS are keeping players who otherwise would've dropped them because they want the platinum/100%, so kudos on keeping players around resenting you I guess?
I don't know if keeping is the right word. I haven't actually played the game for a fucking week since I'm just trying to get this stupid ability.

Phloxy

That's why I made my own guild outside of gaf. Every gaf guild in almost every game plays it for a week then leaves you high and dry.

bubumiao

I play the mobile version of the game while at work to pass the time and it has 3v3. I'm really hoping they patch in a 3v3 KOF style mode soon, that'd be great since there are so many characters I want to play as, and they're all so different. I'd be happy with 2v2 with tagging as well. I'm hoping it's one of their future "big surprises".

C'mon NetherRealm it'd be awesome :D

Spinky

Holy HELL, Black Canary is beyond fun.

If I didn't get absolutely sodomised by her from all directions in the beta and avoid playing her as a result, I would've known this much sooner.

Top Bottom