• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

patchday

Let me know if you want some private matches vs Mileena.

oh I'm just going to boot it up and look around.

Holy HELL, Black Canary is beyond fun.

If I didn't get absolutely sodomised by her from all directions in the beta and avoid playing her as a result, I would've known this much sooner.

not trying to brown nose but checkout CompBros playing her at Combo breaker if you havent already. Very inspiring! I was playing with her a little this morning she is fun

edit- This reminds me she has a move I cannot perform at all. When I get home will post the combo. I couldn't do the last part of the strong for nothing

tim1138

Abilities and shaders are definitely dropping more frequently for me since the update, I'm averaging three shaders and one ability per play session now.

FHIZ

DB2AuzRW0AAmaXH.jpg

Only took me a week of doing literally nothing but opening boxes or putting Catwoman through endless tower. Now I can actually go play the game again...

eizarus

Banned
Atrocitus and Supergirl epic gear Multiverse events 😍 Now I just need Superman and I'm set. I've mained him the longest and had the worst luck with his gear.

Community Game Night.
Join us tomorrow, 6/9, for the first community game night! We’ll be online from 6 to 8 pm PDT so log in and look for us in multiplayer on PSN.

We'll also have a special guest joining us from LA – MaximilianDood! He’ll be accompanied by our very own Tyler Lansdown for a stream also starting at 6 pm PDT. Make sure to follow his channels:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood
Twitter: https://twitter.com/maximilian_

I can't punish doctor fates Glyph of Osiris with supergirl b1 for some reason. Its -9 so it should work. I tested with robins sword dance (also 9 frame startup) and that worked as a punish. Weird.

patchday

cant figure out this community. I see I have level advantage (Casual) so I offer to turn on competitive mode to make it fair. some folks just refuse. * Granted sometimes I have lost too in their defense

Finally starting using Harley in competitive. she's very fun :)

Oh so the trophy is what they are after???

and i dont believe that this many people even play Catwoman (catcall)or Robin(staff of Grayson) so the driving point would be how rare or hard it is to get. jmo

Only took me a week of doing literally nothing but opening boxes or putting Catwoman through endless tower. Now I can actually go play the game again...

grats! Still missing that and Staff of grayson. but not grinding to get those. I am sure eventually I'll come across them

just been saving my monies for dlc content

Roussow

Having consistant trouble hitting down back forward attack inputs, like Cyborgs leap grab or Harley Quinns needle attack. Generally I'm good with most inputs at this point, with the exception of special move cancels, never could get them consistantly in the tutorial, have practically given up on trying to utilize them.

Atrocitus and Supergirl epic gear Multiverse events 😍 Now I just need Superman and I'm set. I've mained him the longest and had the worst luck with his gear.

Getting nothing but Superman gear, he's my main (for online fights and guild activities). But I play as others in Multiverse......... would love more varied gear!! Don't need more Superman gear!

sinkfla87

I'm going to be on. I hope I get to play Tyler. I posted on Reddit that I was ready to be RKO'd by his Bane and he seems to have accepted my challenge lol. Still waiting on a response from Freddie Prinze Jr. !!!

I guess no one is getting my messages on PSN today, I really want to tackle that joker boss :(.

I just realized something... Ed Boon retweeted Freddie Prinze Jr's tweet about his guild. FPJr. is married to Sarah Michelle Gellar. SMG played Buffy the Vampire Slayer. ARE WE GETTING BUFFY AS DLC?!!

Keym

Oh god that'd be too good to be true. I'd also accept a Buffy premium skin for Black Canary, even if her trait would make no sense.

delSai

I just realized something... Ed Boon retweeted Freddie Prinze Jr's tweet about his guild. FPJr. is married to Sarah Michelle Gellar. SMG played Buffy the Vampire Slayer. ARE WE GETTING BUFFY AS DLC?!!

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that haha

Anbec7

So finally yesterday I had the change to play this with friends.
At the end I did a lot better with good ol' Ollie.
Any tips?
Also today I'll start with the multiverse thing so I can get gear. Is there an easier way to unlock things or is it random like OW most of the time?

sinkfla87

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thought that haha

It literally just hit me as I was typing out that post. I felt like the detective at the end of "Unusual Suspects".

So finally yesterday I had the change to play this with friends.
At the end I did a lot better with good ol' Ollie.
Any tips?
Also today I'll start with the multiverse thing so I can get gear. Is there an easier way to unlock things or is it random like OW most of the time?

It's fairly random though you are guaranteed drops at certain levels when you reach them with each character. AI loadouts will do wonders for you in the multiverse, especially for characters you don't play :p.

tomasdk

Does anyone know, when I have an EU copy of the game and am playing on my US account, which PS+ do I need to be able to play online? US or EU?

ZeroX03

Banned
Got Brainiac's laser from the multiverse. They should have character specific ability drops. Or just give us the decent ones.

Diamond box might be the worst I've had yet.

Does anyone know, when I have an EU copy of the game and am playing on my US account, which PS+ do I need to be able to play online? US or EU?

It doesn't matter, if the account you're playing on has PS+ you can play, or if an account with PS+ is set to primary on your system you can play online with all accounts.

vg260

Costs 150K to enter it btw.

That entry fee felt a little excessive, especially after how hard they jacked up box prices.

Fwiw, from doing a marathon of box buying/opening before accepting the last patch, I was getting an average of about 5-6 shaders and 2-3 abilities for every 100,000 credits worth of bronze boxes. Of course that was before the last patch cost/drop changes.

Memory

I'm going to be on. I hope I get to play Tyler. I posted on Reddit that I was ready to be RKO'd by his Bane and he seems to have accepted my challenge lol. Still waiting on a response from Freddie Prinze Jr. !!!

I guess no one is getting my messages on PSN today, I really want to tackle that joker boss :(.

That would be so dope and i hope its true.

vg260

That would be so dope and i hope its true.

Haha. See what he does to people's minds? Boon is a monster.

delSai

If you have the AI doing Multiverse Stuff and get an Anomaly you have to start playing yourself. Just learned that the hard way.

Razmos

Not gonna lie I would absolutely love Buffy to be a playable character lol

If you have the AI doing Multiverse Stuff and get an Anomaly you have to start playing yourself. Just learned that the hard way.
Has that changed since the patch? My AI beat an Anomoly Superman before

patchday

Amazonian Rage event up that gives Diamond and a random ability! 5 hours 50 minutes left!

oh fudge I am stuck at work and ps4 remote play isn't letting me in. would've been nice if I could've ordered my bot to go in there and get loot

Not gonna lie I would absolutely love Buffy to be a playable character lol

same here! And voice by Sarah michelle gellar plz. She still looks pretty much the same nowdays too saw her on some food show

Top Bottom