• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Spinky

Are the DLC characters back on the select screen for anyone else?

'Cos they're suddenly back on mine.

DB5bljHXkAExI7l.jpg:large

patchday

My AI simulators are all L5s that I setup pretty much when I started. Decided I'd be nice and let people farm my team for easy gold crates

maybe you guys with rotten luck should do the same to earn some good Karma LOL

I just have a simple wish-- I just want Black Adam to get an epic chest piece. He's the only dude that's not in full epics. Sure I never use him but still it just irks me a little

Spinky

Facing Batmen online who jump around like fucking Tigger is one of my least favourite things about this series.

EDIT: Also just faced my first Deadshot. Beat him but I'm salty anyway. Guy took his sweet time on the select screen, thinking of who he should use to counterpick, I'm assuming. Hate how NRS games still show who you're picking.

CaptNink

EDIT: Also just faced my first Deadshot. Beat him but I'm salty anyway. Guy took his sweet time on the select screen, thinking of who he should use to counterpick, I'm assuming. Hate how NRS games still show who you're picking.

I thought you could hide your pick via the options screen in the character select screen? I could be wrong tho.

Facing Batmen online who jump around like fucking Tigger is one of my least favourite things about this series.

I can't count the number of times someone tries to counterpick me with deadshot then I switch to supergirl and we end up going back and fourth on the character select screen. Anyways, you can hide your cursor if you don't like it. I personally find it kinda fun. You don't get the character select mindgames in other fighting games like SFV so Its just funny to me.

Spinky

I thought you could hide your pick via the options screen in the character select screen? I could be wrong tho.
I can't count the number of times someone tries to counterpick me with deadshot then I switch to supergirl and we end up going back and fourth on the character select screen. Anyways, you can hide your cursor if you don't like it. I personally find it kinda fun. You don't get the character select mindgames in other fighting games like SFV so Its just funny to me.
Yeah, there's always been hidden cursor, but I just prefer to be honest, I guess. I dunno, never really been a fan for whatever reason.

Siege.exe

Dear whoever keeps deciding to make zoners the 75k bosses in Guild Multiverses,
Fuck you, this isn't fun, please stop. Either that or make them stop spamming, whichever is easier.

Sincerely,
Salty MFer

Altairre

Lmao. It's how I beat some of the more annoying bosses in the Mulitverse. The AI just can't deal with it.

bubumiao

Fwiw, from doing a marathon of box buying/opening before accepting the last patch, I was getting an average of about 5-6 shaders and 2-3 abilities for every 100,000 credits worth of bronze boxes. Of course that was before the last patch cost/drop changes.
I was getting them at about that same rate, but after I updated I lost some of my shit (abilities/shaders) so I was super fuckin pissed. I don't really know what all I lost, but it was a lot. Wish I hadn't bothered wasting my time doing it. And I didn't get the money back like some of you guys did.
Having consistant trouble hitting down back forward attack inputs, like Cyborgs leap grab or Harley Quinns needle attack. Generally I'm good with most inputs at this point, with the exception of special move cancels, never could get them consistantly in the tutorial, have practically given up on trying to utilize them.
I've been having trouble with that needle attack too. Plus you have to be real close to your opponent for it to work.

There's another on right now

Oh you are right thanks.

The Joker Guild Boss is a pain in the ass. Also who thought it was a good idea it to be 50 wins? WTF

Tried to cheese him with 200% damage Superman gear and spamming his forward 2 over and over again.

Got him a couple of times to like 15% before he killed me. Frustrating.

patchday

I just got an ability for Scarecrow for 150k. A character I dont even play ;(

That guild Joker fight is a pain in the ass.

one of our guildmates (Gaf XL) just killed him like 8 times like how?!?! bout to search for videoes would be nice to get him to at least half health. then I'd try to coop him at least

Spent 150k and got a Batman ability. The only way it could have been worse is if it was Joker or Scarecrow.
Just remember, every ability you don't want also reduces the pool for what you are drawing from in the next multiverse event. Not the greatest, but still gains if you're after something specific down the road...

Prayin' they atleast have a Shazam skin for raiden.

I doubt they'll put him in the returning DLC packs with all that batcash floating around.

Zetta

Scarecrow ability yay............ gotten like four for him and I don't even touch him. At least I increased the chances of that damn Cat Call.

sinkfla87

I just got an ability for Scarecrow for 150k. A character I dont even play ;(

one of our guildmates (Gaf XL) just killed him like 8 times like how?!?! bout to search for videoes would be nice to get him to at least half health. then I'd try to coop him at least

I can personally get him down to about a quarter life with Green Arrow lol. I just need that extra push from other guild members to destroy him!

Razmos

The Powergirl skin is so low effort lol. It sounds like her voice has been put through a deep man filter, her cape looks like plastic (as does her cleavage) and her lines are cringy as hell. "I eat steel bars for breakfast!" "I can lift an 18 wheel truck!"

Gleethor

The Powergirl skin is so low effort lol. It sounds like her voice has been put through a deep man filter, her cape looks like plastic (as does her cleavage) and her lines are cringy as hell. "I eat steel bars for breakfast!" "I can lift an 18 wheel truck!"
Yeah she lays it on pretty thick.

Strider

XL guild just got pushed up to rank 43 after the leaderboard refresh. I imagine we'll be even higher after the next refresh since we didn't have 50 members that first day.

Much better rank than the other guild I was in lol

sinkfla87

XL guild just got pushed up to rank 43 after the leaderboard refresh. I imagine we'll be even higher after the next refresh since we didn't have 50 members that first day.

Much better rank than the other guild I was in lol

Yo what? We're that high? Lol. I'm trying to tackle the Joker boss but everyone seems to be put off by it haha. If we can get all 40 remaining done tonight we'll skyrocket :).

bubumiao

Yo what? We're that high? Lol. I'm trying to tackle the Joker boss but everyone seems to be put off by it haha. If we can get all 40 remaining done tonight we'll skyrocket :).
I tried 5 times or so last night. I'm gonna request help when I try again tonight. He's over 3000 HP. My supers do practically nothing.

:[

sinkfla87

I tried 5 times or so last night. I'm gonna request help when I try again tonight. He's over 3000 HP. My supers do practically nothing.

:[

He's highly susceptible to mix ups, armor breaking specials and spam lol. I use GA and all the crouching fire arrows low profile his gun shots. What always gets me is that eventually I'll get chipped out by his shitty canister attacks.

Edit: let me know when you're on!

patchday

wow won 1st batman ranked match. He really does feel well made (* Done ranked before with other characters but was surprised he did kinda ok for 1st try ever in pvp with barely any practice)

------------------

Yeah Joker boss... still havent gotten around to watching the youtube. Want to at least learn to get him down to 30% hp to be of more use in a coop battle. Will get back to practicing him in a bit prob

Zetta

Oh nice a redo of the last fight for Green Lantern's Multiverse rewards you 2 platinums and a Diamond.

Edit: There is another Random Ability fight up.

patchday

oh what the fudge just pulled a second Scarecrow ability from that random ability multiverse

oh the punishment. what are the odds? Wonder if it has anything to do with scarecrow being one of my most low level characters

Still thankful for this event! Just clearing the way for abilities I want

Top Bottom