• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Playing through the story on Hard right now. Black Atom has been rocking my shit for the last hour. Didn't have much trouble with the rest of the fights yet, but god this one is painful. I lost almost an entire life bar without ever once touching the ground and decided to just take a break.

Anyone try the hardest difficulty yet? I'm really curious just how unrelenting it can get.

Skilletor

Ran into a problem that's frustrating me. I bought the fighter 1 pack. It says it's installed, but the powergirl skin is locked and the gods shaders aren't showing up. I restarted, uninstalled (twice now), and I still can't access them. So I am checking the add-ons, and even though I deleted the game, it's still showing the add-ons as installed. The game isn't installed, so it's not showing up for me to delete under storage or in my library. How do I delete add-ons on PS4? I've googled it, and as far as I can tell, there isn't a way, so how can I access the shaders and outfits?

Rarius

It's fucking stupid that Darkseid was DLC and then in the tutorial for the multiverse oh guess what he's right there and complete, just pay $8

I'm sorta embarrassed by the fact I bought the Deluxe edition more for the boss ass Supergirl steel book than for whatever DLC or extra content comes with it

Lokimaru

Finished story mode. That was some fantastic stuff. So glad the Prime-verse heroes never showed. THIS is what I wanted from the original Injustice, a stand-alone universe.

p.s those facial animations were some next-level stuff. Amazing.

I believe they saved themselves a lot of grief by settin it in another earth whilst showing that the Prime universe was untouched. Cop-out yes but hell hath no fury like a Comicbook fan scorned (See new 52 v rebirth).

j0hnnix

Ooh don't forget my application to the neogaf PS4 guild! PSNID jmxxii

I think I'm sticking to Deadshot / Harley for now.

FHIZ

Opening the guilds up to way, way, WAY more people than 50 is the first thing that needs to be changed, for sure. They really seemed to underestimate that feature.

sinkfla87

We good, I saw your post earlier.

Ah cool thank you! Sorry I've been so slow to respond to everything on GAF and consoles :(.
Of course on launch week I've been getting bogged down with work and other random chores, and on top of that I got called into work on Friday lol. Thanks for the condolences, pock3t ;). It's been a rough week.

I'm going to hop into Xbox guild tonight and see what it's all about, I'll be joining pock3t and the rest of my PS4 homies tomorrow!

jdstorm

Banned
Playing through the story on Hard right now. Black Atom has been rocking my shit for the last hour. Didn't have much trouble with the rest of the fights yet, but god this one is painful. I lost almost an entire life bar without ever once touching the ground and decided to just take a break.

Anyone try the hardest difficulty yet? I'm really curious just how unrelenting it can get.

You can use your power meter to do a tech roll out of a juggle combo

or so i have read. Im not good enough to do that shit.

Black Adam bodied me over and over again in the Guild Multiverse challenge just now. Man did I take a beating.

I've already spent like an hour just going through the initial round of gear I picked up and all the shaders. I can already tell this aspect alone is going to consume me

fernoca

So uh, stupid question. How do I unlock Darkseid? I pre-ordered the game, how do I get him?
Depends on how and were you preordered.

Digital store: it is a small download.

Retailer: code is in the receipt or sent to the email. Redeem it and then download it.

I don't own the game, but have watched the story mode cinematics. It's amazingly well done. I wouldn't mind if they created a TV series in this style.

Top Bottom