• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Rurunaki

Glad you speak for everybody

Who said I was? Did I say everybody? I'm just noticing the hate it generated in the chat as well as my distaste for that playstyle. I was hyped for the game even watched SonicFox's stream. Got turned off by his Deadshot projectile spam as well as this Dr. Fate projectile spam.

Bog

Junior Ace
I thought someone said there are Darkseid stickers on new copies? Not a single copy I saw today had one.

Khezu

I don't think people are liking that playstyle.

The hardcore NRS players that are the ones that will actually stick with the game do actually enjoy it a lot.

I personally think they are crazy, and that NRS combat engine simply doesn't work with fireball characters.

But the scene as a whole seems to want that.

The casuals that play the game though? They will probably gonna drop the game hella fast lol.

Skilletor

Who said I was? Did I say everybody? I'm just noticing the hate it generated in the chat as well as my distaste for that playstyle. I was hyped for the game even watched SonicFox's stream. Got turned off by his Deadshot projectile spam as well as this Dr. Fate projectile spam.

Glad stream monsters aren't making games or nobody would be happy.

Reszo

Late story spoiler.

Dammnnn it

Im at the part where you choose Batman or Superman side and I pressed the ps button to gauge my decision but the timer was still going and it chose Superman by default and now I can't go back and choose Batman I know I can go back after I beat the story lol but it's the principle Superman killed Billy yo lol.

Gear spoiler question.
Can Robin get the nightwing outfit as well as the staff?
i know the staff is an ability u can get but id love the nightwing getup as well

JAXXX

Fighter Pack 1 Icons
q7fkixmysyxy.jpg

manfestival

How would you guys compare this to the first injustice? I enjoyed the game but clearly had some flaws and the game had some performance issues that were disappointing

tim1138

I played for a couple hours tonight testing out different characters and the Multiverse mode. Darkseid hits like a ton of bricks and is great at keep away. GL seems more viable to me this time than in the first game.

j0hnnix

I didn't think I'd like this game much but it has me hooked.. sorry but Deadshot is just so good a keeping the scrubs at bay and Harley is just so fun to play..

Plus the added HDR... That I was not expecting.. hats off to NRS.

Magwik

Banned
No?

I haven't fucked with her yet, but it should be similar to the first game.

What issues are you having with it?

In one of these multiverse battles with a WW the AI can instantly grab you across the screen the second you stop blocking or jump. I've been trying to beat it for like an hour :(

VLEXP

Good thing I'm not the only having trouble with my ult edition code, does anyone know if nethernrealm is aware of this ?

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
One thing I already hope they patch in is a prestige system for characters, to reset to level 1 and earn some exclusive cosmetic gear or shader each time. Leveling is fun and it would keep things less predictable in match-ups.

It doesn't take that long to hit 20 with a character so pretty soon everyone will be 20 and the challenge of differing character levels and stats won't matter.

bman94

Depends on how and were you preordered.

Digital store: it is a small download.

Retailer: code is in the receipt or sent to the email. Redeem it and then download it.

Wow, I'm so stupid I just looked at my Gamestop receipt and I just saw it. Good thing I didn't throw it away. Thank you.

Dubz

Wheres a good place to find what everyone's special moves do. Dr Fate has 2 things that I have no idea what they do. The move where he makes 3 symbols appear above him, and also the one where he creates a symbol with a gold cloud around it. I wish there were trials for each character. Are there trials?

Loving the Multiverse btw.

Jetman

Good thing I'm not the only having trouble with my ult edition code, does anyone know if nethernrealm is aware of this ?

Apparently WB is responsible for issuing codes, but of course, they've already shut down for the day. Word is we'll have to call WB support or Sony Support tomorrow and wait for them to issue/mail new codes and unfuck the whole thing.

sinkfla87

I'm reading a lot about spam but didn't watch anything, let me guess... Pig of the Hut? Haha. The thing about zoners is you need to get in and stay in. Typically they're shit up close. The game just officially launched today, people will learn.

Whwres a good place to find what everyone's special moves do. Dr Fate has 2 things that I have no idea what the do. They move where he makes 3 symbols appear above him, and also the one where he creates a symbol in with a gold cloud around it. I wish there were trials for each character. Are there trials?

Loving the Multiverse btw.

Gold cloud heals Fate when he is inside of it. The symbols can be sent to the opponent with D,F 3. 3 of them cause an explosion and ground bounce.

Farsi

The code that came with my friends Ultimate Edition doesn't work, anyone know what he can do about it?

Thankfully for your friend this is happening to alot of people right now. Sony's customer service is getting pretty slammed and they haven't issued a statement yet. Some people have tried contacting WB Games and they're closed. We have no definitive answer as of yet.

Wallach

I'm reading a lot about spam but didn't watch anything, let me guess... Pig of the Hut? Haha. The thing about zoners is you need to get in and stay in. Typically they're shit up close. The game just officially launched today, people will learn.

Yeah, it was PotH's Dr. Fate versus some day 1 shit.

Lukemon

PS4 Guild invite sent (PorthMinster) but getting pretty busy in there. Happy to be part of a second one if/when that becomes a thing if it's full. Learning Swamp Thing and maybe Grodd. Game seems pretty darn good so far...

Edit: Just seen pock3tmonster's post, missed that somehow. Guild 2 it is!

sinkfla87

Yeah, it was PotH's Dr. Fate versus some day 1 shit.

Hahaha. I knew it.
Here's what will happen:
People will learn how to get around it, then Pig will demand Fate buffs, Paulo will give Fate a few new tools, Pig will curse Paulo for not saving low tier Fate with better new tools.

I like Pig so I'm mostly just joshing him lol.

you know it's true, though.

Thank you!

How did you know this? Is there a good place to find this info?

I've barely played with him TBH, but I remember a lot of info given out during the watchtower streams. For a lot of useful info and even some combo suggesting, I recommend going back and watching the character breakdowns on their channel!
Fun fact: Enable Fate's trait and that gold cloud turns red, and damages the enemy when they are inside of it.

The first PS4 Guild is full. If your request hasn't been approved yet, please cancel it and send one for the new Guild.

I have created a second Guild for us.

ID: E8WS5
Name: GAFs House of Ls 2

Same rules apply. Search for it in-game using the ID, then send a request with your GAF username.

Top Bottom