• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

DR2K

Banned
Anyone's level stuff getting wiped? My Harley was level 4, and now she's level 1 able to wear level 3 gear. I think my player level was at 28 and now back to 10. The fuck is going on?

BadAss2961

How would you guys compare this to the first injustice? I enjoyed the game but clearly had some flaws and the game had some performance issues that were disappointing
Feels slower and less responsive to me. They also fucked my whole shit up by changing Wonder Woman's moveset while leaving the basics for all other returning characters alone. Now i'll probably be forced to find another main.

Syntsui

Just finished the story mode on YouTube, this is better than any DC Universe movie ever made,trully fantastic.

About zone bitching, that's exactly the same thing that happened with day one Jax/Kano. Experienced players straight up bullied noobies and idiots on boards with zero fighting game knowledge flipped their shit. Turns out they were never a problem, people that don't know shit just like to stir it up.

Is anyone having trouble redeeming their DLC code that came with their Ultimate Edition? The PS store is telling me the code is invalid. I redeemed Darkseid earlier today with no issue.

DrBo42

Holy Jesus I can't stand playing as Green Lantern

That was my least favorite part. Completely lost with him.

That said, story is fantastic so far I'm at Chapter
and it's been a huge improvement from the first game IMO. Really like that
Kara is the heart of the story. Such a great contrast to Superman after what happened to him while not having to hear Batman constantly be the voice of reason.
Makes a lot of sense to go in that direction.

Perineum

Idk if it's just been a bit since I played MKX, or what, but doing combos in this seems infinitely harder than MK was or other fighters Ive ever played.

Something just feels... off. Anyone else experiencing this? I hit a lot of them in consistently in practice, then I went to try it against multiverse AI and it was drop city... even with braindead AI. Same thing in the story. I feel like it's a slight input delay perhaps? I have to over commit, can't go for a hit confirm, and double tap everything to make sure it hits.

Using a legacy arcade stick if that makes a difference.

Yes and its pretty amazing implementation. Had to turned it off though after finishing the main story because of the input lag.

Wait what?
On pro, the lag doesn't feel noticeable, but i haven't turned it off to see what kind of difference it makes.
The hdr makes the game look noticeably better than what i see in the videos though...haven't played too much but the stages indeed look incredible , like when you get these big searchlights on you in the gotham stage, or those fluorescent lights in front of arkham. Really impressed with the graphics overall.

Btw, how do you unlock new moves for characters and where are they placed? is it a part of equipment or are they just naturally added to the moveset ?

DrBo42

Idk if it's just been a bit since I played MKX, or what, but doing combos in this seems infinitely harder than MK was or other fighters Ive ever played.

Something just feels... off. Anyone else experiencing this? I hit a lot of them in consistently in practice, then I went to try it against multiverse AI and it was drop city... even with braindead AI. Same thing in the story. I feel like it's a slight input delay perhaps? I have to over commit, can't go for a hit confirm, and double tap everything to make sure it hits.

Feels slower and less responsive to me. They also fucked my whole shit up by changing Wonder Woman's moveset while leaving the basics for all other returning characters alone. Now i'll probably be forced to find another main.

There are weird assists in the controller options menu you should turn off.

I apologise if I missed any PMs. If you haven't been accepted into the Guild, please send a request to the second Guild (ID: E8WS5) and I'll approve it asap!

Perineum

Oh? Tell me more. I guess just seeing a few posts before me I am not the only thinking there is some kind of input issues going on. I didn't have the issue in MKX at all and I was hitting the hardest shit you could with Takeda and Scorp all day.

VLEXP

Is anyone having trouble redeeming their DLC code that came with their Ultimate Edition? The PS store is telling me the code is invalid. I redeemed Darkseid earlier today with no issue.

Yeah a lot of people are, I believe someone said we have to contact wb support when they are open. It seems like a real hassle tbh.

jrush64

Banned
I'm getting my ass kicked badly lol but I'm having fun. I'm already enjoying this more than Street Fighter V which I liked but didn't play much. Robin and Flash are my favorite characters to play so far.

Xeteh

Uh... cool. Lost a ton of currency, I guess. Played through the story and then messed around with stuff I'd unlocked. Closed the game and restarted it to try to connect to the Injustice servers and most of it is gone.

Awesome.

bubumiao

Could HDR be causing input lag? After you playing on a ps4 pro?

Also could be this too.

Perineum

Could HDR be causing input lag? After you playing on a ps4 pro?

Also could be this too.

I am on PS4 Pro. I am on a 4K TV. I should disable HDR ? When the game first started up it asked about HDR 10 or something to that accord and said my TV didn't support it.

Khezu

The Slayer vs Pig match was pretty good.

Atroctius may not be very comic accurate, but he looks damn amazing.

I also just love watching be played, even if he is kinda simple.

Think I'll be maining black Canary. She's got some really interesting mix-up potential and I LOVE the canary cry.

I'm with you here. She was the 4th or 5th character I tried and I just found her moveset really easy to grasp. Very beginner friendly, not to mention totally badass. Her
dialog with Harley Quinn
is also really interesting.

Went through all the character tutorials, and did some multiverse before passing out last night.

Have not picked someone really yet but kinda happy and sad that Green Lantern plays the same as the first minus his thruster attack. Was not a big fan of his move list before and its the same here, but easy to pick up and play.

Digging Atrocitus though so getting my Lantern fanboying in either way. Will have have to actually start playing him more later today. Feel like Wonder Woman should have a lot more moves though.

Also Firestorm... fast projectiles are cool I guess but he seems weak from a casual standpoint though might be annoying at high levels. And that voice acting... wow.

Seriously though, whos twitter do I have to bomb about the horrible green lantern shaders...

Grimsen

Anyone have a preference for button layouts on stick? The ex button is kinda odd

Lots of different configs have been mentioned in the thread. Personally, I use

L H MB SS
M P I Throw

Mb=meter burn
Ss= Switch stance

I barely use the interacible and throw buttons, since they're L+M and L+H respectively. I sometimes use the switch stance button to call assists in multiverse, for some reason M+H is iffy for that. It's fine for delayed wakeups, though.

Some multiverse towers require you to pay one time (I think) for entry. Usually only a small amount though

Thanks!

Good call, forgot about those.

Sent a request to join the second GAF guild. Got bodied to hell and back by a level 20 Robin earlier so the multiverse is clearly not a solo enterprise quite yet.

Harley is 90% the same character she was in Injustice 1, which I appreciate. Can still be a lazy scumbag and do day one bnbs from 4 years ago. Frame advantage is worse in areas, but her new trait is much better and allows for some goofy setplay in theory, so it could be fun.

Top Bottom