• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Yikes, 10,000 is a lot. Seems like the best thing to spend source crystals on though?

Depends on your priorities. If you have another character you want boosted quick for better drops it's worth it, but chances are you'll be playing regularly with them anyway. Also, premiere skins are pricey too so you may rather buy those instead. Like I said, depends on what you want to prioritize.

Compbros

Oh just the last fight then?

No, the black canary/arrow chapter if you played all canary now you have to play it with green arrow. If you mixed and matched you have to pick the other for example if you did bc match one and GA match two then you have to do GA match one and bc match two. Do this with all multichoice chapters.

Depends on your priorities. If you have another character you want boosted quick for better drops it's worth it, but chances are you'll be playing regularly with them anyway. Also, premiere skins are pricey too so you may rather buy those instead. Like I said, depends on what you want to prioritize.

Cool, thanks for the info

ajanke

No, the black canary/arrow chapter if you played all canary now you have to play it with green arrow. If you mixed and matched you have to pick the other for example if you did bc match one and GA match two then you have to do GA match one and bc match two. Do this with all multichoice chapters.
Thanks for the heads up

The first PS4 Guild is full. If your request hasn't been approved yet, please cancel it and send one for the new Guild.

I have created a second Guild for us.

ID: E8WS5
Name: GAFs House of Ls 2

Same rules apply. Search for it in-game using the ID, then send a request with your GAF username.

Did you happen to get me into the first guild? Psn is SmokedOyster. I sent a request but now I still show that I am not in a guild. Applied to this new one just in case.

Compbros

Am I missing context or why am I so clearly siding with batman and like completely hate wonder woman in this lmao

Because she's an unempathetic villain that manipulated superman to be the greatest threat to the planet while batman just wants good guys to be good guys and villains to be villains.

Because she's an unempathetic villain that manipulated superman to be the greatest threat to the planet while batman just wants good guys to be good guys and villains to be villains.
I genuinely hope the writers aren't trying to make me think that their side could be just as good because they are completely failing if they are trying that. She keeps bad mouthing batman when my bat Boy only wants to keep justice

Am I missing context or why am I so clearly siding with batman and like completely hate wonder woman in this lmao

This so much! I HATE Wonder Woman in the Injustice universe.

Also just makes me more sure that Batman is the best hero.

ajanke

I genuinely hope the writers aren't trying to make me think that their side could be just as good because they are completely failing if they are trying that. She keeps bad mouthing batman when my bat Boy only wants to keep justice
I don't think they are. It's super obvious they're wrong and fucked up lol. Imo though haha.

Compbros

No, their means are "good through oppression". It's forced peace caused by fear, pure dictator tactics, it's unquestionably bad. Batman honestly isn't great in this either, brother eye is a spy camera on thenworld, real intrusive stuff.

This game and any NRS game really seems fine with a pad, but is anyone else trying to use their stick? I've played mostly stick so far with this game, and while it is hands down my preference in most fighting games, I'm not sure I'm gonna stick with it. NRS games just feel a bit more comfortable on a pad to me...

I play stick. It's really all preference for this though. I don't like doing quarter-circle motions on a pad anymore.

No, their means are "good through oppression". It's forced peace caused by fear, pure dictator tactics, it's unquestionably bad. Batman honestly isn't great in this either, brother eye is a spy camera on thenworld, real intrusive stuff.
Batman just wants to make sure no more parents die by keeping a watch on everyone

Compbros

I just hate that people feel this is the best version of Superman when it's unquestionably one of the worst. It's also making WoWo look like shit when she's supposed to be about love and compassion while still being a warrior meaning shit needs to get done sometimes in a bloody way and she's down for that. This one is a side chick trying to manipulate her way into being main chick whole fucking up the world in the process.

ajanke

Not my fave interpretation of WW or Supes but I knew that going in bc of the storyline. And thats just a preference for me anyway. I still loved the campaign.

I just hate that people feel this is the best version of Superman when it's unquestionably one of the worst. It's also making WoWo look like shit when she's supposed to be about love and compassion while still being a warrior meaning shit needs to get done sometimes in a bloody way and she's down for that. This one is a side chick trying to manipulate her way into being main chick whole fucking up the world in the process.

For me personally this IS the best version of Superman, basically because I hate superman (not the idea of him, just the fact that he's a damn boy scout. Which is also the same reason I hate Captain America, well old Captain America, Secret Empire Captain America that is basically a super powered Ben Linus from Lost is amazing) There is a famous quote, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I feel like this WOULD be superman. That with that much power it would be brutally hard to stay on the straight and narrow, and damn near impossible after causing the death of not only your wife and kid but millions of people. Superman here has some character. He shows real emotion and doesn't hold anything back. That being said I'm on the other side and hope he loses. But a protagonist is only as good as his antagonist. And superman is the perfect foil for batman. Frank Miller said it 2 decades ago, these two people should NOT like one another.

Learning combos is always the roughest part of a new fighting game for me. I have poor execution skills (still trying to work out bad habits) so it takes me forever to get basic combos down consistently.

Thankfully Fate plays okay so far with some really basic strings and specials.

Compbros

For me personally this IS the best version of Superman, basically because I hate superman (not the idea of him, just the fact that he's a damn boy scout. Which is also the same reason I hate Captain America, well old Captain America, Secret Empire Captain America that is basically a super powered Ben Linus from Lost is amazing) There is a famous quote, power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. I feel like this WOULD be superman. That with that much power it would be brutally hard to stay on the straight and narrow, and damn near impossible after causing the death of not only your wife and kid but millions of people. Superman here has some character. He shows real emotion and doesn't hold anything back. That being said I'm on the other side and hope he loses. But a protagonist is only as good as his antagonist. And superman is the perfect foil for batman. Frank Miller said it 2 decades ago, these two people should NOT like one another.

What is absolute power? Any type of strong power? The strongest power? Because superman does not have absolute power, he's grounded by his powerful friends, his wife, and his upbringing. Superman, essentially, is just a farmer from Kansas with Super powers. Essentially all the justice league are gods so the best version for all of them would be to be evil which I find ridiculous, no offense. Barry could literally kill every person on the planet before they realized what's going on.

Zero315

Banned
The first PS4 Guild is full. If your request hasn't been approved yet, please cancel it and send one for the new Guild.

I have created a second Guild for us.

ID: E8WS5
Name: GAFs House of Ls 2

Same rules apply. Search for it in-game using the ID, then send a request with your GAF username.

Sent a request.

Random bitching,

The popular FGC people online need to change their goddamn player cards and customize their characters.

PR Rog is the only person I seen using a non default character.

DR2K

Banned
Wonder Woman's character was interesting. NRS made her into a really good villain, but that was the intention. I also feel for her and understand her motivations.

That's a depressing view on superheroes if you think no one stays good forever.

Did you happen to get me into the first guild? Psn is SmokedOyster. I sent a request but now I still show that I am not in a guild. Applied to this new one just in case.

Unfortunately, the game doesn't register members as part of the Guild unless the Guild menu has been opened after their request has been approved.

I could approve thirty members but unless those members have entered the Guild menu, the game doesn't give me an accurate member count.

I think that caused some issues with some of the requests. Sorry man. I'll jump on now and approve your new request.

What is absolute power? Any type of strong power? The strongest power? Because superman does not have absolute power, he's grounded by his powerful friends, his wife, and his upbringing. Superman, essentially, is just a farmer from Kansas with Super powers. Essentially all the justice league are gods so the best version for all of them would be to be evil which I find ridiculous, no offense. Barry could literally kill every person on the planet before they realized what's going on.

I don't even know how to respond to this. The guy who can sneeze galaxies out of existence. Can travel quite literally millions of times the speed of light. How much more power does someone need to be considered to have absolute power?

I agree. I just don't get any of these main characters at all even in context to what happened in 1 and here. I am all for reinterpreting characters different but goddayum.

Compbros

I don't even know how to respond to this. The guy who can sneeze galaxies out of existence. Can travel quite literally millions of times the speed of light. How much more power does someone need to be considered to have absolute power?

Yeah, he can't actually do any of that. Superman's powers have been greatly exaggerated thanks to pre-crisis storylines and one shots but his power is pretty finite. He's nowhere near as fast as the flash, Manhunter has comparable strength to him, and in a fight WoWo is better. And that's just immediate justice League members.

That's a depressing view on superheroes if you think no one stays good forever.

I'm not that big of a fan of most heroes. Or more than a couple. There is a reason that my favorite DC character is Jason Todd and favorite marvel character is Victor Von Doom. Characters willing to do what needs to be done.

Injustice WW is an unfortunate byproduct of the SM/WW ship. She always comes off as lesser.

Yeah, he can't actually do any of that. Superman's powers have been greatly exaggerated thanks to pre-crisis storylines and one shots but his power is pretty finite. He's nowhere near as fast as the flash, Manhunter has comparable strength to him, and in a fight WoWo is better. And that's just immediate justice League members.

Post crisis is when superman went from Vega to earth in minutes. And in the new 52 superman is able bench press something that basically weighs as much as the sun.

Top Bottom