• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Compbros

Post crisis is when superman went from Vega to earth in minutes. And in the new 52 superman is able bench press something that basically weighs as much as the sun.

Still slower than flash and that's quite different from sneezing galaxies away. New 52 is trash anyway, batman beats the entire Justice League, including superman, and superman is an all around dick.

DrBo42

Pop into the guild menu after fulling completing every story alternate and I got more boxes than a U-Haul truck. Killing it.

Pop into the guild menu after fulling completing every story alternate and I got more boxes than a U-Haul truck. Killing it.

It's raining Mother Boxes in the Guild menu. I'm guessing as we complete higher ranked trophies the quality of the Boxes will also increase from Bronze.

Compbros

I'm not being serious with that Supes/WoWo pairing, it's more just regurgitating the consensus because there's no other reason to put them together except "strongest man + strongest woman".

iBlue

Game crashed on me while playing multiverse then say file corrupted and that everything was gonna get erased.... Luckily I had a save on the cloud..

Have this happaneded to anyone else? Ps4 ultimate edition digital

ban25

Does this game not work with a 6-button layout? I can't seem to trigger a super...works fine on MKX and Injustice 1 by pressing X+O+R2...

Reszo

Game crashed on me while playing multiverse then say file corrupted and that everything was gonna get erased.... Luckily I had a save on the cloud..

Have this happaneded to anyone else? Ps4 ultimate edition digital

Mine gets stuck occasionally when it tries to access the internet, like when it tries to find ai battle simulator opponents

DrBo42

Just lost my 20+ game to this AI Black Adam on a map with the Lantern AoE field. So many zoning options and the AI is perfect at all of them. Lol.

Neoxon

I appreciate the little references that the game makes to the first game's prequel comics (Ex: Dinah & Superman's interactions,
Harley's daughter
, John Stewart dying in the comics, Damian accidentally causing Dick's death, etc.).

timedesk

Neo Member
Just got a notification that Amazon will deliver my Ultimate Edition tomorrow. I'm super excited to get into the story mode. It has been super hard to avoid spoilers the past few days.

In terms of gameplay, has anyone played with captain cold yet? He was the character I was most interested in leading up to launch, but haven't heard any first hand experiences yet.

Just got a notification that Amazon will deliver my Ultimate Edition tomorrow. I'm super excited to get into the story mode. It has been super hard to avoid spoilers the past few days.

In terms of gameplay, has anyone played with captain cold yet? He was the character I was most interested in leading up to launch, but haven't heard any first hand experiences yet.
Here's a character breakdown video for Captain Cold. He seems like a LOT of fun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcEb4x3Wq-Y

Ok wow. so Multiverse mode has story spoilers?
I just did a Multiverse thing where the final opponent was Braniac, and in the little cutscene after it said Clark was in the Phantom Zone. is that a story spoiler. Well FUCK if it is.

Ok wow. so Multiverse mode has story spoilers?
I just did a Multiverse thing where the final opponent was Braniac, and in the little cutscene after it said Clark was in the Phantom Zone. is that a story spoiler. Well FUCK if it is.

I don't think so. Zod's ending in IJ1 had him ruling Earth.

Though I haven't played the game yet so what do I know.

Top Bottom