• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

So are there any character in this that have solid fireball reflect/anti-zoning tools available?

I pretty much picked up batgirl in Inj1 because she dunked on bad Deathstroke players so hard.

Supergirl is good against zoners. Teleport punch, flight, airdash, and a one button projectile shut out people sitting across the screen pretty well.

Woo! Got my first ever online win in a NRS game!

Something about the Mortal Kombats and the Injustices has never clicked with me, and so my online careers with those games have generally been short and comprised entirely of losses.

I'm still not entirely comfortable with Injustice 2, but it was pretty sweet that my first online match after about an hour of messing around in the Multiverse resulted in a win against a guy whose profile level was three times my own

Wait a minute, a thought just occurred to me.

Ed Boon said that we'll see more retro skins soon, could we get a 60's Batman Premium Skin VOICED BY ADAM WEST?

patchday

Woo! Got my first ever online win in a NRS game!

Something about the Mortal Kombats and the Injustices has never clicked with me, and so my online careers with those games have generally been short and comprised entirely of losses.

I'm still not entirely comfortable with Injustice 2, but it was pretty sweet that my first online match after about an hour of messing around in the Multiverse resulted in a win against a guy whose profile level was three times my own

as bad as I am I still won even a King of the Hill in MKX so not expecting it to be too bad out there.

Why is braniacs ship in braniacs ship when he's ulting?
leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-face.jpg

Wait a minute, a thought just occurred to me.

Ed Boon said that we'll see more retro skins soon, could we get a 60's Batman Premium Skin VOICED BY ADAM WEST?

I hope not. :3 I'd rather the gear pool be expanded with pieces resembling iconic costumes and reverse Premier Skins for superficially expanding the character roster. Flashpoint Batman and Grayson "Agent 37" for Red Hood, etc.

Noob question regarding pre-load. First time buying digital, how do I pre-load on ps4 guys?

Lol
  • Go to Library.
  • Go to Purchased.
  • Find Injustice 2 PRE-ORDER in that list. Open it, and select download/pre-load.
You can also set pre-ordered games to download automatically to your PS4 when the pre-load goes live (that's what happened with me).

Purchased the digital version on Xbox (hooray for getting the Ultimate Edition but wow slap on the face that they don't include Darkseid in the pack ? :-/ lol), installing the game but the installation stops at 12.30gb (out of 27). Is the game similar to MK X.... in that you have to now boot and play the game for a while as it continues to download in the background ?

CryptiK

Game was amazing. Best Fighter Story mode, followed by Injustice 1. Pfft people say fighting games can't have good story modes.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
My Ultimate Edition should arrive tomorrow. Been Playing SFV for the last 1,5-ish years, wonder how this compares.
ultradavid had some interesting comments about character design being too reserved in SFV compared to IJ2, in that SFV was afraid to let their characters have crazy shit.

ultradavid had some interesting comments about character design being too reserved in SFV compared to IJ2, in that SFV was afraid to make their characters have crazy shit.
I can definitely see his point.

Characters in SFV feel way too straight forward, and even the ones that have crazy tools are generally balanced to the point where they just don't feel "strong". Kolin has some very fresh stuff but her damage output and range feels SOOO limited. You start to realize even those setups aren't exactly reliable, definitely not like Ibuki's or Urien's.

I mean heck, just look at Scarecrow. Insane range on his normals, safe pokes, safe specials, restands, a command grab that has INSANELY low recovery, a teleport, a way to absorb fireballs and a low-lunge move that ducks through Mid projectiles.

dubq

I am loving the game so far. I love the MMO style gear grind... put that with a fighting game and I'm basically in heaven.

Story is great so far, I'm at Chapter 6.. I will say that I think it's kind of lame that I had to do some online searching to find out exactly which Green Arrow it is we're seeing in-game.
Insurgency GA is dead; Injustice 1 GA is back on Earth Prime; apparently this GA is another Arrow from another Earth who had lost his Dinah
and blah blah blah, it's all explained in the comics but not in the game.

Gurrry

Where is everyone going to find those sweet combos? Testyourmight used to be my goto but it seems kind of dead. Not sure if its just cause people are still labbing or what but it seems like no one is posting combos on the character threads.

Khezu

Where is everyone going to find those sweet combos? Testyourmight used to be my goto but it seems kind of dead. Not sure if its just cause people are still labbing or what but it seems like no one is posting combos on the character threads.

Everyone moved to discord.
Which is kind of annoying.

ekim

Any way to get a Xbox One digital code from the US without Proxy shenanigans? Any other seller than Amazon.com selling those? I want to play today in EU.

One thing that bums me out about Captain Cold is just the idea that in order to actually freeze someone, you've got to use meter burn(AFAIK). Sub Zero could just... do it :(

sinkfla87

Anyone down to play some matches later either on Xbox or PS4? (UPS should be bringing my copy for ps4 today).

This game is ridiculous. I haven't played any online matches yet because the single player content is so insanely much haha. I'm nervous going online and would like to train with a friend today lol.

dubq

So I missed out on Darkseid because I didn't preorder? And he doesn't come with the Ultimate Pack? And he's $6? Man that kind of sucks :(

Yeah, kinda lame, but I expected it. What I really don't like is seeing him there in the roster selection with a prompt to purchase him. Remember when, if you didn't have a downloadable fighter, you just wouldn't see them on the char-select screen? Time$$$, they are a changing...

Gurrry

Everyone moved to discord.
Which is kind of annoying.

That is annoying. I guess ill have to start finding all of those invite links then.

I picked up Black Canary yesterday and damn shes amazing. My only worry is that she has 0 zoning tools which makes her harder to use. But damn her rush down mix ups are insane.

Top Bottom