• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Khezu

430 to metropollis.

What a weird thing.

Is that a reference to something?
I just randomly got it and then looked at the clock on my pc lol.

430 to metropollis.

What a weird thing.

Maybe they fucked up and it was supposed to be 420.

By the way theres plenty of room left in the third PS4 Guild. Just 3/50 yet.

Guess its gonna fill up with EU coming next 2 days.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Are you referring to
Nightwing's death?

Yeah.
Damian killing Zsasz feels like a joke compared to the brawl in the Asylum and what happens down there in the comics.

The fact that they actually went back in time just to show that is even more laughable.

caliph95

Yeah.
Damian killing Zsasz feels like a joke compared to the brawl in the Asylum and what happens down there in the comics.

The fact that they actually went back in time just to show that is even more laughable.
The whole flashback is useless except to justify Robin

Nice, I received my EU copy early. For some reason, the game was 50€ everywhere online here, which was pretty much what I wanted to pay for it.

Since both Guilds on PS4 are full and there is no third one yet i created one.

Name: GAFs House of Ls 3

ID: 1TPS1

Send a request to the ID ingame with addition of your GAF username and PM me here on GAF.
Thank you for this, just applied.

Read online that once you have one character reach max level there's an item you can buy with the premium currency that lets you raise another character to max.

AI is only semi automated (need to go through menus each battle) and EXP gain seems slow.

I believe it costs 10,000 Source Crystals to raise a another character to max level.

I've left a team of characters in the AI Simulator, but so far I've only had two battles without my involvement. I suppose once the game releases in EU and everyone has completed Story mode, the AI Simulator might see more use.

JimiNutz

Banned
Its a shame the story mode confirms the comics and injustice 1 are completely different canon to this game.

What a mess... Why would they do that? I've played the first game and heard that the Injustice comics were really good. I was actually looking forward to reading them and then playing through the second game.

SRK just posted a round-up of some combo/tech vids for several characters.

Damien looks like he's got pretty nice damage that isn't very meter dependent. Definitely looking forward to learning him.

http://shoryuken.com/2017/05/17/inj...us-swamp-thing-black-adam-joker-captain-cold/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfymTqsoFg

Need something like this for Supergirl. Learning this game is very hard for me. lol.

Thanks for the links. Have you completed Supergirl's Tutorial?

As someone who didn't play Injustice 1 and who doesn't play many fighters in general, I'm loving Wonder Woman thus far. Nice, simple moveset a noob like me can wrap his head around.

YaBish

If you want to check out a character a little more in depth, the character tutorials are great for giving basic mix-up, crossover, and combo ideas.

Plus, when you beat all of them, you get a diamond mother box + a silver box for each tutorial!

Khezu

SRK just posted a round-up of some combo/tech vids for several characters.

Damien looks like he's got pretty nice damage that isn't very meter dependent. Definitely looking forward to learning him.

http://shoryuken.com/2017/05/17/inj...us-swamp-thing-black-adam-joker-captain-cold/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abfymTqsoFg

Need something like this for Supergirl. Learning this game is very hard for me. lol.

So far Supergirl seems like she has little girl damage and very simple and straight forward combos.

Sheroking

Hitting an early wall with Joker, but I'm not going to play anyone else. I'm pot committed.

His forward-2 seems rangey and could be the key to breaking through. Anyone have any tips here?

ZeroX03

Banned
I believe it costs 10,000 Source Crystals to raise a another character to max level.

I've left a team of characters in the AI Simulator, but so far I've only had two battles without my involvement. I suppose once the game releases in EU and everyone has completed Story mode, the AI Simulator might see more use.

Oooof pricey.

Maybe it's possible to program a controller to automate AI mode battles? Probably better for motherboxes than EXP honestly.

Chairhome

430 to metropollis.

What a weird thing.

Probably a reference to the movie "4:10 to Yuma". Meaning a train leaving at that time to that destination

fernoca

Finished story mode (once, have to do the other fights), been playing Battle Simulator in Multiverse (which is pretty much arcade mode with multiple ladders), a ton single matches, staring and matching gear...and there's still stuff I haven't tried like the AI Battles, or played more like Guilds, Online...is too much. XD

Joined the guild just waiting for the acceptance :)

Just accepted you. Wasnt sure if its a request from a Gaf member.

For other requests people should add their Gaf name in the message ingame and if possible PM me or write in this thread on Gaf so i see it for sure if its a Gaf member.

Just realized you need the super rare / real money source crystals to transform gear. Ugh. Finally got some Wonder Woman boots that don't have pants, and my plan to transform all my stat appropriate gear to those is dashed.

Unless I want to waste a lot of money I suppose.

Edit: In a similar vein, are there any Superman pants that give him back his classic red briefs?

Durden77

There's something about NRS games that make me feel kind of helpless in neutral. I feel like I'm just blindly fishing for that hit that will lead into a combo and that's it. I prefer Injustice to MK but I still suck at it's neutral.

Oooof pricey.

Maybe it's possible to program a controller to automate AI mode battles? Probably better for motherboxes than EXP honestly.

I'll be saving my Source Crystals for Premier Skins. You'd need to gain 100 Profile Levels in order to receive enough Source Crystals to raise a character to Level 20. Hopefully the Guild buffs cover EXP gains.

I don't know that Mother Boxes are guaranteed from the AI Simulator either. From what I could see, there are 5 rewarded daily for AI fights, but I'm not sure if you can earn more outside of the cap.

Khezu

The only Premier Skin I would consider buying is Vixen, and that's only because Cheetah is disgusting looking.

Don't really want to play Cheetah though.

The only Premier Skin I would consider buying is Vixen, and that's only because Cheetah is disgusting looking.

Don't really want to play Cheetah though.

Cheetah is insane once she has momentum going. I haven't used her, but I've been on the receiving end of a few ranked matches with players who have quickly learnt her mechanics.

Sheroking

Aquaman's tenticle thing tracks almost to the last second of the meter burn roll.

whyyyyyyyy

giphy.gif

Top Bottom