• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Strakt

How do you think the longevity on this game will be? Never played the first, but my bro picked this one up. Will its lifespan be long? Esp since tekken 7 is also coming out soon

Thanks!

Not a huge fan of Harley's headgear for the most part but the rest is pretty solid. I wish Canary had more variety to her gear, though.

I'm at least glad Canary has the Salacious Stockings though, so I can kinda get her looking like her classic comic design.

Xeteh

What's the fastest way to level up your main? I'm playing a lot of player matches but it's crawling. I'm only Lv.15 lol

I've got two characters to 20 just doing the Multiverse stuff. Most of it is fun, some mutators are frustrating but leveling feels like it went by pretty quickly.

I'm at least glad Canary has the Salacious Stockings though, so I can kinda get her looking like her classic comic design.

I haven't seen those yet. I do really like her design in this it is just that all the pieces are very same-y.

Is there no way to make online default to last character picked? Or make it default to a character like sf5? Really annoying having to pick every time

Marvel

could never
I'm chillin' here on GAF, watching my A.I. Darkseid do WORK

Damn he's showing me some combos I didn't know, and's he's ranking up hooray! turned HDR back on too my god it's sexy.

Zetta and drew713 Guild 3 is now open for requests again sent me one at the ID 1TPS1 or if you already joined another Guild let me now.

Seijuro

How do you think the longevity on this game will be? Never played the first, but my bro picked this one up. Will its lifespan be long? Esp since tekken 7 is also coming out soon

Thanks!

Since this is one of the most broadly positive received fighting game in years I guess it will have very long legs. Also, the first 3 DLC packs with new fighters are planned out and it was hinted there may be even more new fighters down the line. The studios last game, MKX, was supported for quite a long time and received 2 season passes.

I don't see Tekken outselling IJ2, at least not initially.

Alo0oy

Banned
So if I'm doing Endless/Survivor multiverse, do I get the rewards when I quit out? My character refuses to lose any health at all.

Khezu

Thanks!

A couple months max.

As much as I like Injustice, I realize it's just not for everyone.

Once the shinyness wears off, I expect a lot of people to realize the game is still Injustice at it's base, and a lot of the online casuals are not going to want to deal with the zoning heavy gameplay.

arimanius

A couple months max.

Once the shinyness wears off, I expect a lot of people to realize the game is still Injustice at it's base, and a lot of the online casuals are not going to want to deal with the zoning heavy gameplay.

I can see the zoning gameplay getting old quick. I've already had a few matches that's all they did. One guy was the joker and he just did gun and bombs over and over.

Skilletor

Still playing Supergirl, but I feel like she doesn't have a good way to open people up and so much of her stuff is unsafe. I feel like Black Adam can do everything I want to do with Kara but better.

Robin is dope.

Anyone running into this glitch where you do a bounce cancel and it just flashes without doing anything? I can even just manually do the motion outside of a combo and it does the flash. Weird thing is that if I do it with b,b it works, but d-b and it doesn't. If I switch characters, it starts working again. This is in practice mode

Kusagari

A couple months max.

I'm just waiting for the online to be filled with nothing but Deadshot players zoning.

JAXXX

abhkkfxgvoyy.jpg

I don't even have a clue what this guild business is all bout, all I know is I'm missing a loot revenue!

Anyway, picked this up on a whim thursday and it's a solid title, gave myself a quick synopsis of the injustice setup and previous games plot before going through the story which was fun though even as someone not big on supes I felt the superdickery compared to "batman is awesome!" was a bit much at points.

just trying to narrow down which characters I want to focus on...
- Grodd
- Scarecrow
- Cheetah
- Bane
These are the ones i'm gravitating towards right now, Scarecrow has given me the most wins online of these thus far.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Superman might actually have the lowkey best banter in the game

Superman: 'Wanna hear a joke?'
HQ: 'Gee this ought to be something'
SM: 'Harley Quinn vs Superman'

hertog

Picked this up yesterday, I really miss Doomsday. But I know joker and aquaman enough from the first one to be adequate enough online. Aquaman feels pretty strong in this one although they nerfed his meter gavin and trident scoop. His scoop feels worthless now, why not just always meter burn tentacles.

Picked this up yesterday, I really miss Doomsday. But I know joker and aquaman enough from the first one to be adequate enough online. Aquaman feels pretty strong in this one although they nerfed his meter gavin and trident scoop. His scoop feels worthless now, why not just always meter burn tentacles.

He has some great custom special abilities/moves. I've seen one where he charges his trident with electricity and throws it into the ground (appears to have close and far options).

hertog

Speaking about Doomsday, is there anyone like him? I miss his armor, nasty overhead low and his tracking unblockable anti projectile move (macho elbow drop from space).

Emouse

I'm having fun with this game so far, the almost constant stream of loot is pretty refreshing no idea who to play outside of Supergirl though, maybe Harley but Captain Cold and Atrocitus also caught my eye

It's been a while since I played MKX so getting used to a NRS game controls and stuff is taking some doing

Top Bottom