• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

The god costume in this game sucks. Reminds me of Jaden Smith.

jaden-smith-white-batman-outfit-costume-comic-con-photos-4__oPt.jpg

vg260

The AI option in single player multiverse is amazing.

I haven't had much time this weeekend due to some other work I'm doing, but I've just been streaming it off to the side it and letting it level up my characters. Just need to hit a button a couple times every few minutes.

I pray they don't nerf it somehow. That would be the most upsetting nerf they could possibly give.

Khezu

Are AA just random in this game? I'll get hit damn near every time I try one

No, but they have no invincibility of any kind, and they vary significantly in terms of hitbox and active frames across the cast, so some have terrible AA's and some have super brain dead AA.

Some have decent AA's but you gotta practice a lot with them to know exactly when to hit.

Just never expect to AA Batman, that's a lost cause.

Worst case some characters can AA pretty well with MB B3.

I'm really liking Bane so far, though that doesn't mean I'm any good with him. I have a few big combos down well enough but god help me if the other player has ANY ranged attacks.

Popping Venom and super armoring through it with his big dash gets me over there but they can just kind of wander off again. Need to get better at figuring that stuff out.

ScribbleD

I feel like I'm going crazy, but Injustice 2 seems to be really sensitive to inputs on the stick. I'm finding myself having to be more careful with my quarter circle motions than I do in most games that I play on stick because if I just let the stick nap back to neutral after a quarter circle I get an extra input in the opposite direction.

For instance, with Scarecrow I input a QCB for his death spin, but it comes out as a quarter circle back and then forward which gives me the scythe grab, unless I'm being extra careful about the motion. I've never run into this problem before. Is this just a thing with Injustice/NRS games, or is something going on with my stick?

Edit: Negative edge and alt control both off, input shortcuts on. Gonna try with input shortcuts off.

Edit 2: It seems like it's happening because of the input shortcuts. I get what the input shortcuts do in games with half circles and DP motions, but what exactly does this do in Injustice 2?

UncleMeat

Is the only way to help the guild doing guild multiverse and challenges or does it help just to play the game like regular multiverse and ranked matches?

I feel like I'm going crazy, but Injustice 2 seems to be really sensitive to inputs on the stick. I'm finding myself having to be more careful with my quarter circle motions than I do in most games that I play on stick because if I just let the stick nap back to neutral after a quarter circle I get an extra input in the opposite direction.

For instance, with Scarecrow I input a QCB for his death spin, but it comes out as a quarter circle back and then forward which gives me the scythe grab, unless I'm being extra careful about the motion. I've never run into this problem before. Is this just a thing with Injustice/NRS games, or is something going on with my stick?

You adjust your controller settings or no?

ScribbleD

You adjust your controller settings or no?

Yeah. I had alt controls off and input shortcuts on. I turned the input shortcuts off and it feels a little less finnicky. Still not sure exactly what input shortcuts do when turned on considering there are no natural half-circle motions or DP motions.

Yeah. I had alt controls off and input shortcuts on. I turned the input shortcuts off and it feels a little less finnicky. Still not sure exactly what input shortcuts do when turned on considering there are no natural half-circle motions or DP motions.

Huh. Very odd, idk what it could be then.

VLEXP

So far I've been sticking flash as my main, got some very basic combos down, going to try to learn some advanced ones and then move onto batman. Does anyone here play with a fight stick? If so, is it easier than a controller ?

Glad to see someone else posting scenes from that movie. That movie is under appreciated.

So far I've been sticking flash as my main, got some very basic combos down, going to try to learn some advanced ones and then move onto batman. Does anyone here play with a fight stick? If so, is it easier than a controller ?

I prefer controller for NRS games. Feels more intuitive to play in a controller to me.

Perineum

Fuck Robin is such a shitbag

But god damn it he isn't flashy and full of fucking swag

I picked him up, and his combos for the basic 400-500 damage shit are mad easy to do. However, if you want to hit them online, and if your starter is the over head into low cancel into the sword flip pop into air? Yeah that shit is hard as hell to keep flowing.

Speaking of---even basic bitch combos on green bar connections get dropped. Hit them 100 times in training, drop them 3/5 online. It sucks, but the truth is this netcode is fairly cheeks if you want to hit combos. :/

I don't know how, but I've manage to get Harley up to level 16 and it's currently my main and I don't think Imma change that anytime soon. She's so freaking awesome and fun to play. Not to mention the gear I got its the tits.

Frogstep

Just got this today, and wow... this game is crazy fun!
Dedicated to getting good and maining Scarecrow. The struggle has been real with him so far.

Dunno if the guild on Xbox is full but I look forward to applying and seeing if I make the cut. :p

Top Bottom