• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

DR2K

Banned
aa889e5ab3491652e94144398a4ba46a.png

46!!!!

We are slaying!

Reszo

Black Adams arcade ending
He could have easily broken Ra's Al Ghul's neck and killed all the league of assassin soldiers and took the lazarus pit for himself. Stop getting used Adam you strong as shit lol

ZeroX03

Banned
They did a pretty damn faithful job with Cold in this game, and his arcade ending is really sweet too.

Also...

Green Arrow (to Cheetah): Are you hypoallergenic?

Cheetah: Enjoying these claws?
Green Arrow: My kingdom for a spray bottle!

Xevren

Guild 1 best guild <3

Getting to stage 2 for the guild missions was neat, though I dunno if we'll clear these. Some are f'n annoying.

Ya'll actually like this multiverse shit? It's so boring, just sit their while the brain dead ai walks into your moves over and over again, then it does stupid shit like stand full screen and do super at nothing. It's annoying it gives boxes so liberally compared to everything else.

Ya'll actually like this multiverse shit? It's so boring, just sit their while the brain dead ai walks into your moves over and over again, then it does stupid shit like stand full screen and do super at nothing. It's annoying it gives boxes so liberally compared to everything else.

Which Multiverse are YOU playing?

ZeroX03

Banned

They're hit and miss. Some of them have fun game modifiers, others are annoyances or essentially nothing. And even with the fast loading times it's still a hassle to do 8 or 10 matches for a pretty weak reward (which is still a lot more than any other game mode).

I feel like it should be way easier to get gear in general. Motherboxes don't seem that generous, and character bias and the multiverse still don't make it easy enough to get a full set of gear. I'd understand if this was a F2P game where you could buy loot but you can't so... why the hell is it going to take me potentially like 20 hours to finish one set? It's a weird economy and I feel casuals will get bored well before they get to level 20 with a matching set. I get why paid cosmetics are a huge grind, but the rest?

Swamp Thing: You can't beat nature.
Green Arrow: I guess you missed my origin story.

Hasney

Next time one of the 1 person level 20+ events comes up, try that. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also the Guild ones are at a higher difficultly level so go do those.

ZeroX03

Banned
My boy Ollie.

God I wish we could get some confirmation on those CW skins, I would gladly pay for a Wentworth Miller CC premium skin.

Considering there's a bunch of CW references in the game, it'd shock me if there wasn't skins. They're already mentioned in the files of the mobile version.

I'm down as long as they can be bought as regular DLC and not just via source crystals.

I am the only one having trouble to connect to the online part ?
The menu option is often red and i cannot get through. It sometime says that the "parental control" don't let me through, which i never activated in the first place.

They're hit and miss. Some of them have fun game modifiers, others are annoyances or essentially nothing. And even with the fast loading times it's still a hassle to do 8 or 10 matches for a pretty weak reward (which is still a lot more than any other game mode).

I feel like it should be way easier to get gear in general. Motherboxes don't seem that generous, and character bias and the multiverse still don't make it easy enough to get a full set of gear. I'd understand if this was a F2P game where you could buy loot but you can't so... why the hell is it going to take me potentially like 20 hours to finish one set? It's a weird economy and I feel casuals will get bored well before they get to level 20 with a matching set. I get why paid cosmetics are a huge grind, but the rest?
Yea I think being able to change how your character looks is cool but the way they make you grind through rng to get them (then having to deal with stats, ugh) is annoying. It'd be nice if you just got stuff for your character as you play them instead of having to go beat up ai in a specific mode to get the Joker's Hardened Pants of Joke Telling over and over.

Honestly with how many boxes you get compared to the other modes and how it's structured, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a version of this game where the multiverse screen had a timed stamina bar on it that you could pay to refill.

Slaythe

Ok so you know how Robin's ass is horrendous ? Well his other pants model look perfectly fine.

So basically you have to wear the non tight pants and he has a normal anatomy o/ .

fernoca

Though Multiverse is not just one thing. Is different ladders wuth diffetent modifiers. It varies.

Plus there's always the more traditional survival, or endless, or arcade-like with endings, so Multiverse is not just one shitty mission. :p

Ok so you know how Robin's ass is horrendous ? Well his other pants model look perfectly fine.

So basically you have to wear the non tight pants and he has a normal anatomy o/ .
His butt looks fine. Round, but yeah deoends on the pants. All male characters have nice ones actually. Though for some reason, Adam ended been more attractive than I expected. With a nice butt and bulge.

Slaythe

His butt looks fine. Round, but yeah deoends on the pants. All male characters have nice ones actually. Though for some reason, Adam ended been more attractive than I expected. With a nice butt and bulge.

With the wrong pants he's missing half his ass.

We really need a gear thread

Gear variety is extremely limited at the moment.

I assume they want to offer content they already made in future update to keep people engaged.

Go to tournament mode and check out the randomizer on Superman, it's pretty sad how little he has.

Sorry if someone else commented on this (didn't see it) but is anyone else having trouble getting the game to recognize the installed dlc? No matter what I try the game refuses to recognize any of the dlc I have installed which is incredibly frustrating.

ZeroX03

Banned
Sorry if someone else commented on this (didn't see it) but is anyone else having trouble getting the game to recognize the installed dlc? No matter what I try the game refuses to recognize any of the dlc I have installed which is incredibly frustrating.

Yes. It's a known issue. No surefire fix afaik.

Restarts and reinstalls have had varying degrees of success. Patch will probably come.

Skilletor

Try restoring your licenses. I had the same issue. Another person in the thread did the same and it fixed it.

f@luS

More than a member.
any way to let the AI Loadout play totally for you in the multiverse 100 fight challenge?

annoying to have to stay near and push X after each fight

1. Anyone else having a glitch where the game doesn't correctly auto load your control settings and you have defaults until you go into the menu and select your custom, even when it says equipped?

2. Can you unlock
black and glowing purple from the Superman ending
as a shader? Or only the
Braniac crest
?

Skilletor

1. Anyone else having a glitch where the game doesn't correctly auto load your control settings and you have defaults until you go into the menu and select your custom, even when it says equipped?

2. Can you unlock
black and glowing purple from the Superman ending
as a shader? Or only the
Braniac crest
?

Yeah, that happened to me. I had to reset the game to fix.

So how do I turn off gear affecting stats in player matches (and I guess offline too?). I don't mind the cosmetics, but I want it to be just thaf.

Xevren

So how do I turn off gear affecting stats in player matches (and I guess offline too?). I don't mind the cosmetics, but I want it to be just thaf.

On stage selection screen hit square and turn on competitive mode. Guess it'd be x on xbox. Both players have to enable it.

Top Bottom