• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Spinky

It's nice to know that whether it be video games, comics or animated movies, Damien Wayne is a piece of shit.

I'm slightly upset that I ended up maining him because he's one of my most hated DC characters. Although I find him SLIGHTLY more bearable when he's not like 10.

You can do that in SF5 :p.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Damian's moveset is really awesome. If it were any Robin but Damian with that moveset, I would absolutely main him.

BlizzKrut

Banned
Is there any online feature that doesn't require PSN? I know Casual/Ranked/Lobbies do, but can you check out Leaderboards without it?

Bob White

This game might have my favorite training room ever. So many little QOL changes that put games like SFV to shame.

Hmmm, I don't think so really. SF5 is a shambling sloppy mess compared to Injustice 2's polish and...you know, it actually WORKING. But SF5 training is legit. Multiple recording, quick reset, and being able to have the dummy block then do a button is HUGE. Not to mention the dummy wake up options.

I mean, Injustice does it well, but not being able to have button reversals is a big miss. Also, dummy record NEEDS milliseconds. That little bar of record length that Injustice does isn't good enough. Makes it hard to set things up just right.

...and how the fuck it trait power not on auto refill from the get go lol

Xeteh

I wish I could play Ivy, I love her moveset but she's too complicated for a dummy like me.

I don't understand the sick thought process of the human mind desiring to main Damien fucking Wayne, lol.

I could see doing it if you just mute the TV.

Vic_Viper

Anyone know if Superman has a Skin or any Gear that makes the Electric Blue Superman?

ac01.jpg

Is there a complete or close to complete resource yet with all the gear/skins in the game?

Also what is the best way to get the
Nightwing
sets for Robin?

Nori Chan

I don't understand the sick thought process of the human mind desiring to main Damien fucking Wayne, lol.

FLASHY

SWAGGY

owns everyone in their intros except for daddy

Batman: I don't have time for this Damien
Robin: A good father would make time
Batman: A better son would deserve it

god damn

Marvel

could never
No sword is cool enough to put up with his shit, can't even mute the TV for fear of accidental lipreading lol

Jesus Christ, what a comback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-3XTbyvpQ
I wish I could play Ivy, I love her moveset but she's too complicated for a dummy like me.
I've been trying to learn her and WOW, she has a lot more freeform combos than I was expecting.

Seems like she could be a lot of fun, but she's a lot like F.A.N.G in that she requires a lot of time and practice to get good at and she's also lower in the tier-list as compared to the rest of the cast.

Skilletor

Hmmm, I don't think so really. SF5 is a shambling sloppy mess compared to Injustice 2's polish and...you know, it actually WORKING. But SF5 training is legit. Multiple recording, quick reset, and being able to have the dummy block then do a button is HUGE. Not to mention the dummy wake up options.

I mean, Injustice does it well, but not being able to have button reversals is a big miss. Also, dummy record NEEDS milliseconds. That little bar of record length that Injustice does isn't good enough. Makes it hard to set things up just right.

...and how the fuck it trait power not on auto refill from the get go lol

Yeah, this. Thought I was missing something, but this stuff is pretty necessary for me.

While in stage select, press square/X on X1 and then L1/LB for X1

On stage selection screen hit square and turn on competitive mode. Guess it'd be x on xbox. Both players have to enable it.

Cheers!

Man, not sure if my controller is busted (Xbox One). But trying to get Darkseid's B1 to come out or to even jump backwards is a pain in the ass (he will just jump neutral so many times.. such a pain, will get punished the instant it happens).

Slaythe

Here is a interview about female faces.

Apparently no one gives a shit about male faces.

Also it confirms my theory that you should all shit on them for their animations, because all the super chucky memes were a good motivator to make not shit character models.

Superman and Aquaman received equivalent backlash though.

They fixed both. So people cared about the males.

But most males have masks or are monsters so it was less prevalent.

Deadshot players can be pretty annoying, lol. Stop shooting my feet!
Other than that, my Flash has been doing pretty well online. I'm starting to level up Fate, we'll see how that goes.

I'm actually surprised by how much of a difference the gear makes. I just fought a lvl 5 Atrocitus who was clearly better than me but I managed to outlast him thanks to my lvl 20 Jay Garrick. That felt kinda weird.

Slaythe

Anyone know if Superman has a Skin or any Gear that makes the Electric Blue Superman?

ac01.jpg

Is there a complete or close to complete resource yet with all the gear/skins in the game?

Also what is the best way to get the
Nightwing
sets for Robin?

They took out a lot of content to offer it later on through updates.

Superman kinda has jackshit currently.

As for robin, pure luck. :/

Xeteh

Jesus Christ, what a comback: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-3XTbyvpQ
I've been trying to learn her and WOW, she has a lot more freeform combos than I was expecting.

Seems like she could be a lot of fun, but she's a lot like F.A.N.G in that she requires a lot of time and practice to get good at and she's also lower in the tier-list as compared to the rest of the cast.

Have you gotten consistent landing F3 after a MB'd Vine Drill? I thought I was getting closer to figuring out the timing but I still drop it constantly. And ugh, using her datura hammer mid combo will be the death of me.

CryptiK

They took out a lot of content to offer it later on through updates.

Superman kinda has jackshit currently.

As for robin, pure luck. :/
They did? How do you know this?

I'm almost half convinced Green Lantern is one of the worst characters in the game. Apart from his ult.

Chairhome

I was going through a multiverse challenge and after one of the fights, it's said "anomaly detected" and a lvl 20 Superman showed up and destroyed me. Then the rest of the challenge resumed. Has anyone done this and won? I assume you get some good loot or motherboxes

Slaythe

They did? How do you know this?

I'm almost half convinced Green Lantern is one of the worst characters in the game. Apart from his ult.

Because there are pieces and shaders that are missing that had seen.

No reason to cut them permanently. So I'm sure they'll show up in future multiverse.

Hopefully they start adding proper iconic gear and not just random armor piece. :/

Lukemon

Damn that was awesome.

Which guild should I apply for atm? Still 5?

There were three spaces in 2 last I checked (guess people left), deets should still be in the OT.

EDIT: nope, only latest in the OT, will post code when I get out of this ladder.

CryptiK

Anyone find a green arrow hood piece yet? Seems to be either very elusive(or maybe tied to a special multi verse event is my theory) or not there at all
Everyone seems to think its tied to an event. Which seems likely since no one seems to have it.

Because there are pieces and shaders that are missing that had seen.

No reason to cut them permanently. So I'm sure they'll show up in future multiverse.

Hopefully they start adding proper iconic gear and not just random armor piece. :/

Ah ok. I am convinced I have seen every mask for Batman, Superman and the Flash they only have like 6 each, and Supermans all look the same. Super disappointing they had so much shit to work with. And thats all we get. Also Batman should have had the same thing as Superman and Supergirl and have an interchangeable emblem.

Ryce

I hope we get some new stages soon, like that rural country road seen in cutscenes in story mode
I don't think we're getting any more stages, but there are three I'd really like to see.
  • Themyscira (bridge overlooking a waterfall, with lush greenery, mountains, and buildings in the background)
  • Ferris Aircraft (desert airfield with a stage transition involving a fighter jet)
  • Flash Museum (various Rogue weapons on display, usable as interactions)
Oa and Apokolips would be ideal, but I doubt we'd get cosmic stages.

Trying to love green lantern as he is one of my favorite heroes but I don't know. He seems a bit not synced with how I like to play or lacking somehow. I'm still gonna level him to 20 though. . Cheetah and darkseid I'm pretty good with. I love swamp thing too but he's also not 100% me... Yet.... he's so damn cool.

Need to try more characters though. I really like green arrow too.

Compbros

I'm so irritated they took out my yellow and blue shader for Black Canary. I rocked it all throughout the beta and now it's nowhere to be found.

Top Bottom