• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

RedHill

Banned
Pretty disappointing to learn that player 2 can't access the same load outs. Playing this with my friends sounds a lot less appealing.

Arsin

Adding my name to the Guild request list. Prolly won't do too much online Vs, as I am compleat shit, but will play a lot of metaverse. Looking forward to playing some with the GF here and there as well. Sad she can't use my items though =/

Lebneney

Banned
Anybody have any combos for Scarecrow that I could try out. I think this guy might be my main, but first I really need to understand the basics of fighting game footsies and spacing.

If anyone could help with either of my issues with videos or a guide perhaps, I'd be very grateful!

Tidalwave

Anybody have any combos for Scarecrow that I could try out. I think this guy might be my main, but first I really need to understand the basics of fighting game footsies and spacing.

If anyone could help with either of my issues with videos or a guide perhaps, I'd be very grateful!
Good luck. I tried my hand at this too but found he just didn't have the tools everyone else did to compete.

Xeteh

b2213 xx dbf3
f3 f13 dbf3
11 xx db1 mb after 2 hits f13 xx dbf3
f21 super

idk how great they are but its what I use with him when I feel like scarecrowing

fernoca

Just picked this game up as it looks awesome but im not very good at fighting games, what character should i start with that will also be competitive?
If you're starting and not very good at fighters, you should just focus on learning the game and pick characters that you either like how they look, fight or have some interest, then move from there.

Been competitive is an entirely different beast.

Altairre

Yeah, such is the problem with any loot game. I've got full sets of epic gear for characters I have no intention of using but my Supergirl and Batman are still rocking common gear at Level 20.

Ha, those are the two characters I've been mostly playing as well. I think I have a full epic Deadshot set and Deadshot is one of the two characters I have absolutely no intention of even trying (Cyborg being the other). Guess I have to hope that there'll be a Supergirl multiverse challenge that rewards you with epic gear.

delSai

Are there other ways to get Source Crystals aside from:
-Buying them with real money
-Finishing Story and Tutorial
-Leveling your profile up (every 20 levels you get 50 more)?

I think i got some for using 5 Epics as well.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Leveling your profile gets you 150 (or 250, I forget) for every level. Equipping a full set of Rare gear also nets you 500.

Other than that, I haven't discovered anything. They clearly want you spending real money given how long it takes to level your profile past a certain point.

IbukiLordSA

When Flash is too slow, stay losing Barry.

8eCOIPN.gif

Xearo

Neo Member
My loadouts aren't unlocking?
I hit level 15 with Supergirl and went to equip some new stuff and noticed that the level 10 loadout is still locked, also I check the Hero Card stuff and I didn't have any of those unlockables either.
Anyone else having similar bugs and have any idea how to fix it?

Hasney

My loadouts aren't unlocking?
I hit level 15 with Supergirl and went to equip some new stuff and noticed that the level 10 loadout is still locked, also I check the Hero Card stuff and I didn't have any of those unlockables either.
Anyone else having similar bugs and have any idea how to fix it?

Hard reboot the console.

Alo0oy

Banned
Black Canary refuses to die in Endless mode, I'm up to opponent #39. Leveled her up from 5 to 13 so far.

I'll get to accepting the guild applications when she decides to die.

Marvel

could never
Deadshot is fucking awesome when you don't lame it out.

It's like I am back playing Shotty Jaqui again, sort of.

Staf

Aww man just saw Supermans suit for the first time in the story mode now. That overdesigned piece of junk hurts my fanboy heart.

Hasney

Well opening this many boxes has shown me something. When you decode, you usually get gear around the level of the fighter it's for, right? Well with that in mine, I was saving my crates until I got some more 20s which is why I had so many.

As I was opening them, I started seeing Harley and Flash gear getting lower and lower level, my two most recent 20s, while Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Catwoman stuff was all consistently 20's. Well it looks like the gear is locked in to when you earned the box, not when you open it. And they open from newest to oldest.

Probably already known, but at least now I know not to hoard my boxes.

Alo0oy

Banned
I have a few pending applications in the Guild, if you're one of them quote me here, or re-apply with your GAF username in the message.

Well opening this many boxes has shown me something. When you decode, you usually get gear around the level of the fighter it's for, right? Well with that in mine, I was saving my crates until I got some more 20s which is why I had so many.

As I was opening them, I started seeing Harley and Flash gear getting lower and lower level, my two most recent 20s, while Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Catwoman stuff was all consistently 20's. Well it looks like the gear is locked in to when you earned the box, not when you open it. And they open from newest to oldest.

Yup-this is one of the main loading screen tips. They try to tell you it's better to open as you earn 'em.

There must be other methods. My partner's brother has 9850 and I have just over 8000, yet I am almost six Levels (Profle) higher than him.

Magwik

Banned
Beginners should start with Story Mode, right? Cos that's me. A beginner.

I really like Darkseid.

Yes. It's a good way to get an introduction to a lot of the characters and your profile level up.
There must be other methods. My partner's brother has 9850 and I have just over 8000, yet I am almost six Levels (Profle) higher than him.

Sometimes you'll get a handful from multiverse events I believe

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

They tell you this in a textbox in game at some point.

patchday

OMG! I finally beat Grodd in this multiverse mission after about 2 hours of trying. Of course, when I say "I" beat him I mean my AI Dr. Fate did with heavy dose of zoning.

dpO7gU3.gif

oh snap didnt know we can run AI in Multiverse? Omg I love this game so much it almost brings a tear to my eye

fernoca

oh snap didnt know we can run AI in Multiverse? Omg I love this game so much it almost brings a tear to my eye
Yep!
I'm using them to unlock their endings. On Very Easy and the 5 characters ladder, they go from Lv1 to Lv5. XD

Just need to be there to press X and move on to the next match.

RootCause

Maybe it's me, but the multiverse boss fights are too hard. I was able to finish my first one, and it took me hours. I'm better off leaving the ai take care of them, though they too get their ass handed to them most of the time. :(

Yep!
I'm using them to unlock their endings. On Very Easy and the 5 characters ladder, they go from Lv1 to Lv5. XD

Just need to be there to press X and move on to the next match.
I hope they offer patch that allows it to continue without having to press x. Same for retries. That way I can let the ai clean up, while I'm away.

Magwik

Banned
Maybe it's me, but the multiverse boss fights are too hard. I was able to finish my first one, and it took me hours. I'm better off leaving the ai take care of them, though they too get their ass handed to them most of the time. :(

The Reverse Flash from yesterday still haunts me

delSai

They dont seem to allow a single mistake. I was able to beat Superman as Darkseid and Cyborg as Cheetah after trying a few times, but i dont think i would have been able to beat that freakin' Grodd.

RootCause

The Reverse Flash from yesterday still haunts me
Couldn't finish that one. :(
They dont seem to allow a single mistake. I was able to beat Superman as Darkseid and Cyborg as Cheetah after trying a few times, but i dont think i would have been able to beat that freakin' Grodd.
Grodd almost made me hurl the controller. Don't recall losing it over a game.

I had to let the ai take care of him, and it took a long ass time. Good thing the event doesn't expire if you're in the fight.

I'm never doing another boss fight again. lol

Slaythe

All 3 customization options won't help it much.
/S on the 3 part but it really feels that way.

Superman has the least variety of armor in the game currently.

And the fact that he literally only has one headgear doesn't help since everyone looks the fucking same.

Top Bottom