• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

tim1138

This has nothing to do with anything: the average size of the MK9 DLC packs (1 character and 2 skins) is 84 MB, but the leaked Lobo file is 162.82 MB -- it's about twice the size. What would account for all of that extra data? I'm hoping we'll get more than two free skins this time around.

Probably a boat load of costumes, if they really want to get to 100 then they'd need to do about 12 per DLC character (if there's only 4).

GrayFoxPL

And playing Batman is as easy as punching a newborn in the head

ipMbeY6tO3OhQ.gif

Well there is a total of 28 costumes (Doesn't include Primary/Alternate), with it being include there's 48. [48 + 28 = 76] Then with Lobo it'll be, 78. Not very far off into getting close to 100.

Also, I really love the secondary on Aquaman Regime. This is how I would have wanted the colors to be on the whole game. Good thing I can choose by pressing start wgen selecting it. XP

Netcode is all over the place in this. 1,1,2 to Black Magic with Black Adam almost never works for me online, but I have no problem doing it offline.

KevinCow

Banned
I wouldn't especially want him in the game, but if they had to give us another Batman villain, I wouldn't he entirely against Arkham City's Nolan North Penguin.

vg260

This has nothing to do with anything: the average size of the MK9 DLC packs (1 character and 2 skins) is 84 MB, but the leaked Lobo file is 162.82 MB -- it's about twice the size. What would account for all of that extra data? I'm hoping we'll get more than two free skins this time around.

What is this leaked file?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I planned on playing my new Wii U copy of this for 15 minutes before the baseball game tonight.

2 hours later, I'm absolutely loving this game.

KevinCow

Banned
How in the fuckity fuck are you supposed to survive for 20 seconds without getting hit as Bane against the Flash?

You can't even block. This shit is impossible. If he decides to do his psycho crusher then there's no way around it, you're just completely fucked.

Guesong

How in the fuckity fuck are you supposed to survive for 20 seconds without getting hit as Bane against the Flash?

You can't even block. This shit is impossible. If he decides to do his psycho crusher then there's no way around it, you're just completely fucked.

A good amount of throws is how I did it. Make these seconds ticks!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Yeah, this week it will. If you get the ad in a newspaper or online, you can pricematch at Walmart or Target or something.

Price Matching at walmart is iffy (make sure you have the physical ad!) but it's the best deal. Free Mk vs. DC and a skin pack.

I am wondering, how do you deal with projectile spam in this game? I got owned by a deathstroke who just gunned me down and I felt so worthless -_-

Grimsen

Man, survival is the most fun in any fighting game, like, ever.

Just ended a 52 win streak in survival. Granted not all my opponents knew what they were doing, but still, feels good, man.

32nd on XBL.

At 50 wins you get a X10 boost. Gonna play some battle mode now :)

Ryuhza

Banned

Offense! Like Guesong said, do throws (since they're a star challenge anyway).

If I recall, backing away slowly (not dashing) and then grabbing when The Flash gets close yielded good results.

Bah. I have managed to get the WBID link working on both sides but I haven't unlocked any rewards that I've earned on my console or my iPad.

If anyone is still having trouble with this what worked for me is to play through battle mode with someone you haven't played through it with yet. It forces it to sync your wbid account and should make everything pop.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
But he punches me every time I get close. I can't even block and then counter with a throw.

Don't wait or respect him to attack, just throw him when he's near. For this I basically just kept throwing him, and walked near the motorcycle and threw that. It's very luck based, but these all kinda are.

OK, I can manage Grundy like a fucking champ now.
Flash is kicking my buns, and I'm not sure what I'm doing.

If anything, I'll switch to Harley, or Yellow Lantern.
Maybe I could stay with Nightwing?
Man, this game is fun.

OK, I can manage Grundy like a fucking champ now.
Flash is kicking my buns, and I'm not sure what I'm doing.

If anything, I'll switch to Harley, or Yellow Lantern.
Maybe I could stay with Nightwing?
Man, this game is fun.

How? I can never do anything against him w/o getting caught by some cheap super armor move, and then slammed around for the rest of the match. I usually just leave out when someone picks him.

Yeah, I actually beat crap out of Aquaman. :p And Green Lantern just gets annoying because all he does is that grab. But Flash! Flash... Goddamn combos. He did a 52% combo on me. ._.

Guess it's good I fought Flash early in the ladder then. Aquaman and GL were my last 2 fights before Superman and they both just sat up and countered every move I made perfectly.

Guess it's good I fought Flash early in the ladder then. Aquaman and GL were my last 2 fights before Superman and they both just sat up and countered every move I made perfectly.

Yeah, you're lucky. So much frustration I got from him, he would do combos like nothing, especially with his trait. And if he got you in corner.. Doom!

Guys, I just had a realization. After getting all the endings...
Nobody had the ending involving the skulls of superheroes lined up. Which means, that its definitely Lobo's ending.

vg260

I that in the Star Labs mission? I just did that one pretty easily spamming throws that ate the clock.
Only about 190 or so to go.

If you have the Red Son pack, do you have to 3-dtar all of those as well to get Elseworlds Flash?

sephi22

The unique thing about Injustice's throws compared to Capcom games is that you can hit the throw input while ducking.
Also they are interruptible. For eg: If Luthor throws out a probe, and you throw him immediately, the little beam from the probe will hit you a second later and stop your throw. Same for command throws.

grabbed the game at toys r us for $35. so far its 1000x better than the demo - im loving it! ive only tested out a few characters but so far i like batman and aquaman (fast, quick, and responsive fighters). hope there are other people like them!

ive only tested out a few characters but so far i like batman and aquaman (fast, quick, and responsive fighters). hope there are other people like them!

Glad we can have more people enjoying Injustice. ^^

From what your saying, I would suggest Catwoman, Nightwing, and Green Lantern. Although Nightwing could be tricky to use, being stance character but he's pretty fun.

I hope you find more people to enjoy!

Glad we can have more people enjoying Injustice. ^^

From what your saying, I would suggest Catwoman, Nightwing, and Green Lantern. Although Nightwing could be tricky to use, being stance character but he's pretty fun.

I hope you find more people to enjoy!

im going through story mode so i can test out all of the characters - so far i like playing as cyborg, deathstroke, and green arrow. green lantern was just too clunky, didnt really like the joker and wonder woman feels odd to play as.

Khezu

Audio? None of the MK9 DLC characters could talk, Lobo seems to talk a lot.

I've enjoyed this game much more than I expected considering fighters aren't my thing, story mode was pretty fun despite the story seeming unnecessarily complicated. Star labs are way to hard for a casual like me to 3 star, a nice addition anyway. Played my first ranked fight and won it, I don't think I'll be playing online anymore, fighting games get me way too on edge :p
I've burned out on the single player content but It's had a lot of use local versus and it's gonna get a lot more.

kyo27

Doomsday's trait gives him armor against attacks, including interactables. You can "block" interactables by giving yourself armor via Back + Heavy (wallbounce/transition) + Meter Burn.

How does this work? Is there an on screen indicator when the armor is active? Is it only good against a single attack?

Top Bottom