• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

AEREC

Finally got my code for the arrow skin. Had to go through WB support but I got it. Can't remember which platform I got it for when I voted since I was always going back and forth. But in their email it had instructions for both PS3 and 360. Will the code work on either?

Only asking cause I might want to sell it now and just need to know what to advertise it as.

Friday-damn.gif

vazel

Banned
I can't believe someone paid $61 for my Arrow skin. Seems too good to be true. I'm expecting a chargeback or something.

C-Drive

I can't believe someone paid $61 for my Arrow skin. Seems too good to be true. I'm expecting a chargeback or something.

BELIEVE IT!

I think I made a lot off a Mileena skin around MK release - then laughed when it was included in the GOTY.

By the way, this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites ever. I wish I could play some online matches so badly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And the IOS costumes, since not everyone has a iPhone or iPad.

That's the ones I'm particular about. I typically don't mind this stuff if they're offered to everyone within a month of the titles release. Because most games don't last beyond a month before everyone has moved on.

Grecco

Finally got my code for the arrow skin. Had to go through WB support but I got it. Can't remember which platform I got it for when I voted since I was always going back and forth. But in their email it had instructions for both PS3 and 360. Will the code work on either?

Only asking cause I might want to sell it now and just need to know what to advertise it as.

i got mine too but id rather trade it to someone who has either the batman ac or the batman new 52 skin and didnt want it rather than sell it

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
everyone suddenly play nightwing?

As far as I can tell almost everyone on the leaderboards for the "The Max" battle have used Nightwing on 360. There has to be something you can abuse against the cpu, but I haven't looked yet. They all have the same score too.

Mr Goldenmyer

Neo Member
I got Injustice from the Toys-R-Us sale too, but I'm unable to play it until around Wednesday, the anticipation is killing me. I'm thinking about using Flash, Harley, and Nightwing. I WAS gonna main Deathstroke but now I feel bad because of all the hate he gets. I may also learn Green Arrow because I forgot to give away my code for his alt and I'd feel bad if it just went to waste.

I've been learning the basics with Batman in the demo. Is this a good way to help me get a better feel of the actual game?

I got Injustice from the Toys-R-Us sale too, but I'm unable to play it until around Wednesday, the anticipation is killing me. I'm thinking about using Flash, Harley, and Nightwing. I WAS gonna main Deathstroke but now I feel bad because of all the hate he gets. I may also learn Green Arrow because I forgot to give away my code for his alt and I'd feel bad if it just went to waste.

Deathstroke can be seen as "cheap" because he's takes low skill for high rewards against beginner and probably some intermediate players. I don't think any serious player would hate on you for using him. Use whoever you think you'll have fun with.

Nori Chan

I faced this really good Raven player today and it went down to the wire as I was playing deathstroke. I really don't zone too hard but I do tend to jump a lot and be impatient. She had a sliver of health left as she grab a tity squeezed me into a sick combo. I ended up sending the person a message saying "gg, never fought a raven before." and the player sent me "thanks, I like your deathstroke as well." Pretty sure that person found some deathstrokes that zone hardcore

I AM NOT A ZONER lol

netcode is mixed. had one okay match and the next will be full of lag.

btw, whoever is named HDReMIIIx or whatnot has an INSANE black adam. he literally kicked my ass - i only got like 1 or 2 hits on him the entire time.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Switched from Hawkgirl to Harley recently, enjoying the benefits of combos and midrange dominance so far (and she makes Deathstroke spam a piece of cake). I'm having trouble dealing with wakeup pressure, though. It seems like Harley has no good option on wakeup other than successfully blocking the incoming mixup, but with characters like Aquaman, Superman, and Batman I'm at a loss. They have ridiculously fast high-low mixup potential, and, in the case of Superman, it often comes from full screen. Any help?

Tantrum stance is her wakeup move. Has invincibility and you have a million years to hit confirm it.

I faced this really good Raven player today and it went down to the wire as I was playing deathstroke. I really don't zone too hard but I do tend to jump a lot and be impatient. She had a sliver of health left as she grab a tity squeezed me into a sick combo. I ended up sending the person a message saying "gg, never fought a raven before." and the player sent me "thanks, I like your deathstroke as well." Pretty sure that person found some deathstrokes that zone hardcore

I AM NOT A ZONER lol

Keep validating your play style as if there's something wrong with zoning. Either they'll deal with it or NRS will patch the game. Play to win.

J-Tier

I had an Arkham city code for ps3, it was regional so it didn't work for mine since I'm NA and it was for EU only.

I should've saved the code, I closed the page cuz I was disappointed.

Cyborg sucks. Thank the lord I just finished up getting 3 stars on his S.T.A.R. Lab missions.

Land a combo greater than 40%
Win with full second Health Bar while your life drains
Win with reversed controls
Avoid Bullshit rockets without getting hit once
Beat Superman and Wonder Woman with 1 Health Bar.

GTFO pls.

Top Bottom