• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Khezu

Tell me all about it!

Nightwing dies in the lamest way possible, Damian throws his stick at him in a fit of rage, and it hits Dick in the face and he falls over and breaks his neck, then Damian crys like a baby. Really stupid, it should not have been an accident, they should have had Damian mean to kill him.

shaowebb

Lost to a doomsday that spammed the unblockable dive

then got called a pussy afterwards lol

this community man

Pig of the Hut has your hookup on how to wreck the unblockable dive. Killer Frost gets around 60% on him if he tries it lol.When in doubt though just forward dash once he clears the screen. He'll whiff...unless your on Bane trait recovery.

Stay Free Doomsday's Dive

Im gonna test Sky Alert and MB Sky Alert vs this. If it works thats a top of the screen juggle state to exploit every time.

J-Tier

Nightwing dies in the lamest way possible, Damian throws his stick at him in a fit of rage, and it hits Dick in the face and he falls over and breaks his neck, then Damian crys like a baby. Really stupid, it should not have been an accident, they should have had Damian mean to kill him.
Dick can dodge bullets in the comics yet goes down from a stick accidentally thrown by a kid. Was weird to me, was an awkward plot device to stick into the story.

Ryce

943720_540301226022497_1640142623_n.jpg

Daingurse

She looks so weird. :eek:

Everyone in the whole game looks weird if you stare at them. As soon as my amazon trade-in processes I'm dropping it on the PS3 version. Is the PS3 version on par with the 360? Or are their some notable differences? I don't think Digital Foundry has done a face-off yet.

AEREC

Hope the WW outfit is good...for some reason she is the only character model that looks really F'd up. Which is odd since all other female sin the game are pretty good with decent female faces too.

Ryce

I think Harley's costume is supposed to be less a recreation of her TAS look and more a reinterpretation of her classic comic outfit (which is based on TAS). It has to be slightly "gritty" so as to fit in with the stages and the rest of the characters.

NEO0MJ

Hope the WW outfit is good...for some reason she is the only character model that looks really F'd up. Which is odd since all other female sin the game are pretty good with decent female faces too.

I'm hoping the jacket will do a good job covering her strange chest/shoulder area.

Khezu

I think the aspect ratio is fucked in that Harley pic and that's what is screwing with me.
Unless they decided to randomly make her fat in one costume.

In gameplay related stuff, I think the input window for wakeup attacks is way too tight. So hard to do that stuff online.

Kyzon

I just figured out who Cyborg kinda looks like to me.
newcyborg-jpg.5242

50Cent

As well as a bunch of my extended family members >_>

J-Tier

Thanks! And I have to say, it doesn't look weird at all. Still would have preferred it exact, but.. At least we have the costume! :)

Yeah, I would've preferred it to be more exact too. But I'm glad that classic costumes are happening.

I'm sorry but what compatibility pack? Explain!

Compatibility packs are for those who didn't buy the DLC, when the pack is downloaded they will still be able to fight against people who have the DLC characters online. The issue was people in the past (MK9) wouldn't download the compatibility packs because it was extra data they didn't want on their hard drive and made a big stink about it.

Extra costumes are the incentive for downloading.

Draconian

I'm thinking about getting the season pass. Is there any downside to getting it now if I know I'll still be playing this game for awhile?

Just finished up Grundy's mission in the labs.

Left is

Killer Frost
Black Adam
Wonder Woman
Ares
Red son

I'm glad I'm opting to make sure I have 3 stars before I progress because if not I would never want to go back to some of these.

Top Bottom