• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Yeah I played the demo for a bit (Hate the 3 demo characters though).

I want to pick characters that have amazing movement and walking speed so I think my boys Flash, and Knightwing will be the go!

RS4-

The little things I really appreciate about the game

- shows who paused
- frame data in pause menu
- being able to bookmark moves from the list so it'll stay on screen instead of always having to reference it manually

What is missed

- no trial mode for each character; I wouldn't really classify star labs as trial mode.
- hit box info!

Ryuhza

Banned
The little things I really appreciate about the game

- shows who paused
- frame data in pause menu
- being able to bookmark moves from the list so it'll stay on screen instead of always having to reference it manually

Add to this the neat coinflip picking for versus. Now, instead of people arguing over what stage to play when Player 1 has ultimate control, or even worse, when EVERYONE has control of the same cursor, you simply have two people pick whatever stages they want, and then it's 50/50. Nice!

RS4-

Add to this the neat coinflip picking for versus. Now, instead of people arguing over what stage to play when Player 1 has ultimate control, or even worse, when EVERYONE has control of the same cursor, you simply have two people pick whatever stages they want, and then it's 50/50. Nice!

Oh shit yeah, thanks for reminding me about that lol.

Speaking of that, in trial mode you can have it highlight the areas that let you interact with the environment; or you could just look at the top near by your health and the icon will appear knowing you can do something.

Also, I believe it's always on or its an option, that when you get knocked down or block, near your super meter you get a notification about wakeup/reversal window respectively.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Damn. You guys see that CPU Flash? He looks so fun.

My dick is hard right now.

Ima go in on injustice hard body.

AAK

I remember hearing that Max said the online wasn't the best. Are there any impressions from other people about the netcode?

kyo27

How are yall expecting this game to perform? "Bomba" price after a few weeks or is it gonna do well enough and a price drop won't happen until a few months? I want this game but I'm not crazy about fighting games even though I play many of them I'm not very good or invested to become great.

I'm guessing this will be on sale for $40 within a month.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
What? Even the guy playing it said it wasn't that good, too laggy to even do combo's. And he's on fiber.

Yeah, but at the same time he doesn't know who he was playing vs and how far they were. You could be on fiber and I could have 56k with 50 torrents running and it's gonna lag like crazy.

So that negates the fact one person is on fiber.

Moaradin

Considering that they are in a full king of the hill lobby, the netcode seems pretty good. At least by first glace.

And Grundy is the fucking man god damn.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Considering that they are in a full king of the hill lobby, the netcode seems pretty good. At least by first glace.

And Grundy is the fucking man god damn.

Art's hitting nice combos pretty consistently. If you can hit your combos online without worrying then that's good enough for me. Maybe those combos are really easy or something though.

Xevren

Art's hitting nice combos pretty consistently. If you can hit your combos online without worrying then that's good enough for me. Maybe those combos are really easy or something though.

Yea it looked like some of Black Adam's were more strict.

That Bane charge seems kind of silly.

Like I said, it feels like current MK9. Still not the greatest but certainly not the worst. I think people are confusing their experience with the launch netplay for MK9 (understandable since I imagine a lot of people dropped the game's online soon after the dlc debacle), which was far worse.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Like I said, it feels like current MK9. Still not the greatest but certainly not the worst. I think people are confusing their experience with the launch netplay for MK9 (understandable since I imagine a lot of people dropped the game's online soon after the dlc debacle), which was far worse.

Not I. MK9's netcode even after the netcode patch was still fucking terrible.

Not I. MK9's netcode even after the netcode patch was still fucking terrible.

My experience with the 360 MK9 was that after the patch I could finally get enough playable matches (I'm in NY btw). PS3, when I got the Komplete version, not so much. Granted I didn't spend a lot of time on that version, but I found it less playable than 360.

I judge "worst" by my experience with stuff like SC4 and Tekken 6.

What does Aquaman's trait do?

When he activates it he becomes slippery and he can "slip" out of combos. Meaning he can block. So if you are doing a string and he is hit he can then block the following hits instead of them being a natural combo. He can activate this anytime, even mid combo. He still can't do anything if he's being juggled, it only effects ground combos. It's very powerful. If he has it available you will have to alter your combos to pop him up as soon as possible.

The Light

I will never get tired of that chain grab.

I think tournaments will keep them on at least in the beginning. Nothing random about them and they add to combos. Only see them being off if they're broken.

@MUWANdo

Banned
It was a $10 downloadable game actually.

I wasn't making a snarky remark about how much they should have charged for the game or whatever, I seriously thought it launched at a $40 price point.

Maybe you weren't, either, in which case I have no idea what you're talking about.

Top Bottom