• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

vg260

Joker and Harley should be switched. Otherwise 10/10 as things are looking thus far. Should change as more tech is discovered

The important question is how far apart these tiers are. Hopefully the gap between top and bottom is not huge enough to make some unplayable. That's all I care about. Any idea?

Ryce

The dude claiming this is just the guy who posted the "original leak" on gamefaqs, not the guy who actually found it. That should be the only thing you need to know to know it's just some guy trolling. If this stuff was actually in the code like that it would have been found weeks ago, not just now.
He's not even the first guy to post about the leak on GameFAQs. AyameLover79's posts predate his by twelve hours.

J-Tier

Lol, poor Jaime. He'd have been cool too, though I feel like his moveset would've been dull in Injustice's system despite the possibilities.

Khezu

Lol, poor Jaime. He'd have been cool too, though I feel like his moveset would've been dull in Injustice's system despite the possibilities.

Cyborg is basically Jamie with out the ability to fly.

He could be an alt costume for Cyborg, though people might complain he is too buff.

sephi22

The important question is how far apart these tiers are. Hopefully the gap between top and bottom is not huge enough to make some unplayable. That's all I care about. Any idea?
The fact that the first 6 tiers are labelled from S+ to A- should give you an idea that they are pretty close.
Only Tiers 7 and 8 seem to have a bigger gap between them.

Kizer

Cyborg is basically Jamie with out the ability to fly.

He could be an alt costume for Cyborg, though people might complain he is too buff.

He doesn't have to be. Blue Beetle is equipped with many weapons. Among them are this arm blade type thing which no one else has. I imagine he would use them in a manner somewhat similar to Baraka.

dear god there's not a scummier character in online play than doomsday...
tumblr_mmldfqxqXt1s54gwao1_400.gif

Ryce

Ednine: will there be DLC stages for Injustice ??? i really really hope so
Ed Boon: How cool would THAT be!!

Dammit, Ed. You tease.

Khezu

Ednine: will there be DLC stages for Injustice ??? i really really hope so
Ed Boon: How cool would THAT be!!

Dammit, Ed. You tease.

It sounded before like they were against it.

Maybe WB gave them the go to do more DLC then they expected at first.

Ryce

Yeah, in a recent interview, they said no stage DLC was planned. I kinda doubt it.
When talking about DLC in an earlier interview, Hector mentioned the possibility of new stages, and in an interview with one of the other producers (is Adam his name?), it was said that there are hooks in place for new stages should they go that route. It's certainly a possibility.

EDIT: I wish I archived these interviews somewhere, because I have terrible luck going back and finding them.

Zephyrus

Banned
He doesn't have to be. Blue Beetle is equipped with many weapons. Among them are this arm blade type thing which no one else has. I imagine he would use them in a manner somewhat similar to Baraka.

tumblr_mmldfqxqXt1s54gwao1_400.gif

oh I've dealt with it... turns out I can out scum the scummy doomsdays with Lobo

Ryce

briantong: You guys are absolutely killing it. Pretty much play it everyday and the DLC you keep dropping keeps it FRESH!
Ed Boon: Thanks, yea...we still have a few things up our sleeves too. ;)

Zephyrus

Banned
If there's anything League of Legends taught me, is that if the game is enjoyable I have no problem spending money on it.

Keep the dlc rolling.

Ryce

What costumes could they give to Nightwing?
Realistically, classic Robin, '80s Nightwing, and/or '90s Nightwing. They could also give him a Red Robin costume since he already has the staff stance.

(I just want a Robin costume so I can feel secure knowing Robin's a playable character in Injustice. It's too recognizable a name to leave out.)

vg260

Facebook page:
"Last week you saw the Tourist Joker skin battling against Batgirl.

There are two more costumes in The Killing Joke skin pack, along with a surprise skin pack we’ll be showing you this week.

Any guesses?"

Scorpion and Zod? (bad guess)

Hmmmm...I wonder if their might be any cancels to Green Arrow trait loads. Like load an arrow and cancel the recovery or startup on it somehow to make his loading easier to do. If I can do that similar to the Bioshock crossbow cancels he'd definitely be S.

There are. Trait dash canceling his 223 hard knock down leads to safe pressure set ups. Actually what I'm talking about isn't exactly what you're talking about but let me link you the thread

testyourmight.com/threads/green-arrow-vortex-w-frozen-arrow-add-safe-pressure-bait-wake-ups.31741/

Grimsen

counterhitter really records a lot of his stuff. If you've played him, you should check the vids, see if you're there.

Found another one of mine, at 1h:59m. Gonna watch it in detail tonight and try to learn from my fuck ups. :p

El Sloth

Banned
As amazing as this would be, it won't ever happen. We are gonna get like 30 more batgod series first.
It's such a wasted opportunity for merchandising though! You can make some rad toys using BB's abilities that kids would gobble up. Cartoon Network is all about selling truck load of toys.

Top Bottom