• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

OSHAN

Now just give Batman this alt:

Red_Hood_Jason_Todd_10.jpg

Ryce

I've pretty much decided that I'm only going to buy costume packs that feature the following skins:

Classic Superman
Classic Batman
Classic Robin
Classic Shazam
Classic Ares (blue armor, face hidden)
Classic Batgirl (if DLC eventually gets alternate costumes)

There's just way too much to pay for, and I'm sure they'll charge for the pre-order skins, too.

vg260

There's just way too much to pay for, and I'm sure they'll charge for the pre-order skins, too.

I'm a sucker for all these, especially for super heroes. Being on 360 helps since there are points deals. One at Newegg right now for an extra $5. That helps.

Still not buying the season pass until they confirm MMH is coming at some point.

Khezu

Sweet Red Hood, not a perfect recreation, kinda half assed really, but it keeps the spirit.

Well I think this is an awesome pack, I can't help but feel it will sell the worst out of any, because no one other then me even plays him, probably because he is not a great character, and if it wasn't for people being unable to block B1,3 online, I would be fucked.

Kinda thought it would be black.

They based it off the Killer Joke, and in that comic it was purple, but a different shade purple then the one in game, but maybe its the lighting?

OSHAN

They based it off the Killer Joke, and in that comic it was purple, but a different shade purple then the one in game, but maybe its the lighting?

It's a muted red in the comic now, since the recoloring:

killingcolor.jpg

The recoloring sucks, but oh well, I guess it's Bolland's original vision. I think Higgin's work is superior. It doesn't feel as bat-shit-bonkers with Bolland's coloring.

Red Hood Joker is so mine!! :) Also, the Asylum stages aren't the best to show color. Watchtower, Gotham, Atlantis, Wayne Manor Night would be best.

Khezu

It's a muted red in the comic now, since the recoloring:

killingcolor.jpg

The recoloring sucks, but oh well, I guess Bolland's original vision. I think Higgin's work is superior. It doesn't feel as bat-shit-bonkers with Bolland's coloring.

Oh, ya, I guess that makes sense.
Still kinda looks weird, but I'll get over it.

Here's KC Batman:

1602021-kingdom_come_batman_0_super.jpg

He's also old.

It would be awesome if we got some Kingdom Come Skins. Especially Supes.

Silver/Modern Age stuff would be nice too. Kinda miss yellow shield Bats, probably why I like his Flashpoint skin so much(aside from it looking badass).

Also, just ordered Kingdom Come, All-Star Superman, and Red Son. Been wanting to read these books for a while but this game finally pushed me over the edge.

Nori Chan

So Dr. Fate is the 2nd lowest voted person in the poll.

and zatanna won suck it swamp fuckers
don't know who actually won but of course it's zatanna

J-Tier

Jason Todd's character is cool and all...but I really think every single other character on the poll besides Powergirl offers more variety and potential.

J-Tier

Looks like the second seasons pass will have MMH, Powegirl, Red Hood, and Maxwell.

From Scribblenauts

I'm a liar.

OSHAN

what's this from?

It's Jason Todd from Morrison's Batman and Robin run. Issues 4-6.

After Batman dies/disappears, Red Hood appears as the character above, killing criminals. Grayson assumes it is Jason Todd, which it is, and goes after him.

If you haven't read Morrison's run on Batman, I highly recommend it. The only problem is it is extremely long, and is still ongoing, though it is wrapping up soon.

If you're just interested in Grayson as Batman, and Damien as Robin (which is fucking amazing), then you'd be okay starting here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1401229875/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It has the Revenge of the Red Hood issues.

OSHAN

jason todd avi |:

for the post above me
how did batman die? or why too

It happened during Final Crisis. Batman shoots Darkseid (yes, shoots, with a gun), but not before Darkseid shoots Batman with the Omega Sanction, sending him through time and space. It sounds a bit kooky, but it was pretty awesome. Final Crisis was a bitch to read when it was being released, though

Spoiler in the link:

http://lifeinmotion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/batmanrules.jpg

Kizer

You're breaking my heart, Kizer.

I've buried that issue. Thanks for unearthing it.

Don't forget. Never forget.

Also, where did all these doomsday scrubs come from? They couldn't win with deathstroke anymore so they think H,H's and and meteor smashes are gonna fix that?

J-Tier

I want the Lego versions of all the characters as alts. Extremely difficult (near impossible) to accomplish, but I would pay mad money for that.

shaowebb

Woah, what was going on in this story? That Batman is hype.
JUSTICE which had art by Alex Ross.
If I'm not wrong I believe Kingdom Come is where this is from. Speaking of where is my Kingdom Come Superman Costume?
NOPE. Alex Ross did Kingdom Come, but this is from something different and more recent he did.
That's not Kingdom Come Batman; it's some Armor Batman:

I'm not sure where it is from. Toy says JLA.
You are correct.

It's from a limited series called Justice and it is pretty great. Definitely worth checking out.

And we have a winner!

Seriously though folks check it out. Pretty much all the League had to armor up to combat something lest they become infected by it. The story is terrific and flows in a very similar way to Kingdom Come if not as bleak. Some of Alex Ross's best work is in this comic hardback series.

ALEX ROSS ART FROM THE COMIC "JUSTICE" said:
Here's some art.
P2KHLoK.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So I just got this game. Can someone get me up to speed on how much free shit/DLC I can nab? Because I'm totally lost with all the costumes and stuff.

Can I still get the Green Arrow costume somehow?

Khezu

So I just got this game. Can someone get me up to speed on how much free shit/DLC I can nab? Because I'm totally lost with all the costumes and stuff.

If you harass them on facebook and/or twitter they will probably give you a arrow skin. Just tell them you did that battle arena thing and you never got a code.

none you petty thief, don't take that arrow code either, PR doesn't need another black eye #MVGame #Kappa

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you harass them on facebook and/or twitter they will probably give you a arrow skin. Just tell them you did that battle arena thing and you never got a code.
Thanks!

So uh, how do I unlink a WBID? Gotham City Imposters site won't authenticate for this. It says account linked on my game, but then afterwards it still asks me whether i want to use an existing or create one D;

TDLink

Thanks!

So uh, how do I unlink a WBID? Gotham City Imposters site won't authenticate for this. It says account linked on my game, but then afterwards it still asks me whether i want to use an existing or create one D;

If it says it linked to your account try playing through a round of Arcade mode or something. Sometimes it takes a while to trigger. If that didn't work then you can try rebooting your game too.

WatTsu

If it says it linked to your account try playing through a round of Arcade mode or something. Sometimes it takes a while to trigger. If that didn't work then you can try rebooting your game too.

I was able to get it to link and the unlocks triggered for me but I don't have the costumes now. Any reason why that would be?

TDLink

I was able to get it to link and the unlocks triggered for me but I don't have the costumes now. Any reason why that would be?

The game doesn't auto-save after the unlock (which is dumb). If you link it again and re-unlock them do an arcade (battle) mode or level up or unlock something in the archives. Anything that triggers an auto-save basically.

Top Bottom