• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Beat Killer Frost and Shazam with ice falling everywhere the whole match? lol, that was the last one I did. Winning a clash on top of that was the sucky part. I figured the mission out though by just staying in the right corner of the level and working from there. That's where the interactibles come from, and the CPU will be more vulnerable to ice than you from there.

All I have left now is Wonder Woman and Ares.

They're very easy. I only recall having trouble with a couple of Wonder Woman's, but they're easy, especially after Black Adam's.

Also, is it me or like 90% of the characters have Lex Luthor in one of their final two fights?

I only have the Impossible! Battle left. Let's hope Doomsday spamming works as well there as it worked elsewhere.

BadAss2961

They're very easy. I only recall having trouble with a couple of Wonder Woman's, but they're easy, especially after Black Adam's.

Also, is it me or like 90% of the characters have Lex Luthor in one of their final two fights?

I only have the Impossible! Battle left. Let's hope Doomsday spamming works as well there as it worked elsewhere.
Lex is pretty much the antagonist of STAR Labs. Even a lot of the villains have him in their way.

I don't remember any of the Doomsday missions being difficult. The CPU doesn't have an answer for supernova.

Khezu

Will be curious to see how popular Batgirl is online. Everyone dropped Lobo almost instantly.

Batgirl is not very well received, but she looks like she has some nice tools, and can potentially counter zone similar to Smoke.

Ryce

I wasn't happy about Batgirl being in the game until I saw her fight. She's what I expected Batman to be.
I feel like the Nolan trilogy changed what the public perceives Batman to be; the Injustice version of the character seems to be based heavily on those movies, particularly his combat style. Those instant smoke teleports are a little too comical for the "darker" Batman, and I'm glad there's a female analogue to assign those leftover techniques to.

Contemplating getting this soon (tomorrow?) now that the Wii U version has been confirmed to be getting the DLC. How much worse is it than the other versions on a technical level?

Kurod

Banned
Contemplating getting this soon (tomorrow?) now that the Wii U version has been confirmed to be getting the DLC. How much worse is it than the other versions on a technical level?

I remember seeing someone mention that in the Wii-U version you can't create private rooms or invite for private matches. Not sure about the validity of this claim but if true it's a pretty big negative.

This is your free costume, injustice gaf. You will have it on may 21.

Pretty sure the prison was called Peña Duro.

Its been called Peña Dura and Peña Duro both literally translate to Hard Rock but I think the intention behind it is Hard Work or Hard Labor.

J-Tier

That sucks.... Hopefully they add Vertigo Comics like V in Injustice or maybe in part 2.

Quite a few Vertigo characters are now a part of the main DCU though. Nothing like V, Watchmen, Sandman, etc, but John Constantine, Tim Hunter, Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Black Orchid, Shade the Changing Man, and others are in.

Daingurse

Just played my first few matches online, good lord people got their BNB's down haha. Got my ass tore up, need to look up some combos.

phaonaut

a8PwsnX.jpg

I won one of the injustice sweepstakes during the contest they were having.

I have a New 52 skins code and digital download of Justice League: Doom code for psn. I can't use them since I don't currently own a ps3.
Whoever wants them can have them just reply and tell me which one you want.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

I have a New 52 skins code and digital download of Justice League: Doom code for psn. I can't use them since I don't currently own a ps3.
New 52 skins please

Kurod

Banned

New 52 please :D

Edit: Noooooo. I bet It was the extra second for that damn smiley

Congrats, btw.

J-Tier

New 52 please? Nvm. Fast gaf.

I'll take the movie. :O

J-Tier

I already have it on 360, even if i did have a ps3 I would have gotten it day 1 I'm too impatient when it comes to games.

xD I know the feeling. It's why I spend so much on games. Makes me sad/guilty for a few seconds when I see my pile of games, then I feel all good again once I start playing.

Also...Adam Strange for Injustice.

Twin Laser Pistols.
Jet Pack.
Zeta Beam Teleportations.

Talk about obscure character no one wants.

M_A_C

That hoodie is pretty dope!

J-Tier

...they're 2 different seperate companies, far as I know.
...and why Mask when we could get Hellboy? Speaking of which, Hellboy would be an awesome guest character.

A Xenomorph would be kinda cool.

Despite me greatly disliking guest characters though.

EDIT: @ Lost Fragment You play a mean Harley, good stuff.

So I have the Zombies mode DLC..

I thought It was supposed to come with Blackest Night Batman.. but I don't see it in the selection?

EDIT: I'll check again.. I mean Blackest.. not Darkest. oops :)

EDIT 2: BOO.. thanks Grimsen.

I only need to level up to level 100 to get all achievements.

I gotta say, as time consuming as they are, game isn't really that hard to 100%. And that wasn't a problem since it's basically the only game I've been playing.

Grimsen

At 75 or so you start getting 3 archive cards at every level. Hopefully in the 80s and 90s we get more per level. I stopped using the 5x cards though, since I want to unlock everything, and I rely on the win streak bonuses to get points.

Zephyrus

Banned
Will be curious to see how popular Batgirl is online. Everyone dropped Lobo almost instantly.

Batgirl is not very well received, but she looks like she has some nice tools, and can potentially counter zone similar to Smoke.

I use him. My main character actually.

Surprised that I get a lot of people saying "Awesome Lobo". Was expecting rage messages since every round ends with two combos from me.

Lobo might be low tier, but he's so fun to play as. And he's badass too.

Zephyrus

Banned
My most used characters (Lobo and Bane) are apparently bottom tier, but I don't care. I play to have fun.

same.
I actually really like Bane too.

Sinestro and Shazam are very fun too.

Lobo, Bane, Sinestro, Shazam, Green Arrow, Nightwing, Black Adam, Deathstroke (when I focus on combos. He has some awesome looking combos), Aquaman, the Joker, Batman, Ares,Killer Frost, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and the Flash are very fun to play.

Screw superman though. Dude's boring to fight with and against.

Top Bottom