• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Nori Chan

fuck this bane mission where you have to not get hit for 20 seconds against flash

i literally got hit when the timer hit zero :|

HE LITERALLY HAS THE STUPIDEST HITBOX CONFIRMS EVER omg it happend again

Ryce

The "Ame-Comi" skin pack is included in the latest patch:

BnPAsTR.jpg

E1j4LHL.jpg

vg260

Batgirl is craaaazy. People disappointed with her announcement should play her, she's a ton of fun and has a lot of versatility.

I think they could make a plain stick figure fun as heck to play. NR can justify any character via a gameplay argument. (how they'll explain away Scorpion). I think a lot of people are disappointed with the character itself. Although I don't have issue with Batgirl myself.

Ryce

I'm betting the Ame-Comi skin pack will be made available with the next character along with the Arkham City pack (or something else already on the disc).

Khezu

...why? WHY?

Jesus christ, anything would be better then that nonsense.

Can't do any jump attacks after b3 now.

A Foxy Grampa said this on TYM, but IDK, I think I'm missing something, because I can still land air attacks after a B3.

Xevren

...why? WHY?

A Foxy Grampa said this on TYM, but IDK, I think I'm missing something, because I can still land air attacks after a B3.

Are you doing it raw or in the middle of combo's? Cuz in combo's she stays glued on the ground for me and what seems like most other WW players.

Kizer

...why? WHY?

Gotta pander to the weeaboos. uguuuuu

tumblr_mgqqu3ReZi1qdnixko1_500.jpg

Khezu

Are you doing it raw or in the middle of combo's? Cuz in combo's she stays glued on the ground for me and what seems like most other WW players.

I'm doing B113, 23, B3, J3.

OH paulo said it is a bad data issue and will be fixed. I swear I can still do it though, not that I would because linking B3 after anything is stupidly impossible.

LeMaximilian

Alligator F*ck House
Oh my god. All these keep away Green Lanterns, Supermans, Deathstrokes and Raven's keep ragequitting.

This character should have a new title.

Batgirl - The Answer

J-Tier

Oh my god. All these keep away Green Lanterns, Supermans, Deathstrokes and Raven's keep ragequitting.

This character should have a new title.

Batgirl - The Answer

So good. I'm messing with her in the lab. I dunno how I'm feeling, or how I should be feeling right now.

Yep, no more jumping back. Catches them every time, and the follow up combo after MB does near 30%. When they get in close, they have to deal with the high low mixup.

That sounds amazing. You should make a rage quit compilation if it keeps up. Do you get a Win now when people quit or it just doesn't count for a loss now?

Top Bottom