• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Stronty

If MMH is playable, what will be done with the MMH background animation in the Watchtower level? Would he be removed or replaced?

Anyone else get a Monarch vibe from the blue in yellow armor in Lex's lab?

Moaradin

If MMH is playable, what will be done with the MMH background animation in the Watchtower level? Would he be removed or replaced?

I don't think they care about that too much. Doomsday is still in the background in Fortress of Solitude when the player is playing him.

Even if Scorpion does come out tomorrow, I wouldn't believe everything yet. Plus, if it turns out true, with Scorpion playing differently.. I would be somewhat happy. Since he was my character in MK but I did not like him in MK9.

Ryce

If you want to follow the Reddit madness...

http://www.reddit.com/r/Injusticega...got_some_inside_information_on_the_future_of/

I don't have an account there, and I don't really know how the hell I'm supposed to follow the comments.

zod calls kryptonian soldiers to battle for his character power. i don't know if they're supposed to be specific characters, but they look a lot like zod himself. i believe there can be 2 on the screen at a time. they can be used in a couple of different ways.

We shall see!

vg260

Just checked the reddit thread out. I kinda believe it because it doesn't sound outlandish, and it seems like a wasted troll to say Scorpion's trailer is coming out tomorrow. Too specific, predictable, and short-term to enjoy the madness if that's your thing.

Khezu

Just checked the reddit thread out. I kinda believe it because it doesn't sound outlandish, and it seems like a wasted troll to say Scorpion's trailer is coming out tomorrow. Too specific, predictable, and short-term to enjoy the madness if that's your thing.

Ya, even if he's lying, were still going to get Zod, Scorpion, and a second season.

I hope he's telling the truth though, just because Zod sounds kinda neat.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I like rumors like this because he said the trailer is tomorrow. So there's pretty much no wait to see if it's right or wrong.

J-Tier

Please play like Doronjo from TvC.

That would be the best.

A character with screen control in this type of game would be the best. Would be very different from every other character. I don't think Zod will be like this, but it would be cool. Doronjo/Dormammu and other similar characters are awesome.

Don't worry we'll get Wolverine/Spiderman in the second pass.

Fixed. :D

I'm still really hoping on a Marvel character, it'd be crazy if Scorpion was just a cover-up for it to actually be a Marvel character. I dream big.. The doors must be open!

Also, speaking of Zod. If he turns out to be a summon character. That would be just absolutely amazing, and i'm curious how NRS would play out such a style.

J-Tier

I wanna see Krypto the Superdog in this game. He'll have biting and prodding normals similar to Ammy of MVC3 (Tokyo Jungle could be taken into consideration for normals too). For a low, he'll sit with his back to the opponent, looking at the screen with his tongue out, and sweeping them with his tail. One special should be a super bark that has a hard knockback as a GTFOff me move. His trait should be an 8-way dash in the direction you've pushed in that's super cancelable and normal dash-cancelable. For his cinematic super, he'll call in Streaky the Supercat, Beppo the Superchimp, and Comet the Superhorse to gang up on the opponent.

Okay, I was kinda messing around. But hey, he could actually be a cool character. Don't give no fucks about what PETA would think.

Legion_of_Super-Pets_02.jpg

Am I the only one lately who is disappointed that Scorpion might show up? There's so many other characters to pull from. As awesome as Batgirl is to play, and as huge of a Batman fan as I am, even she tips the scale too much. Now with Scorpion, there is no scale.

J-Tier

Am I the only one lately who is disappointed that Scorpion might show up? There's so many other characters to pull from. As awesome as Batgirl is to play, and as huge of a Batman fan as I am, even she tips the scale too much. Now with Scorpion, there is no scale.

If you go many pages back to when Scorpion was pretty much a lock, you'll see tons of disappointment and anger towards Scorpion. Not just in this community, but many others. All the complaints have been exhausted, the disappointment is still there, but acceptance is starting to take its place.

In my case, I abhor the fact that Scorpion is getting in. A second season's pass pretty much happening though, with a chance of Martian Manhunter getting in, and has softened the blow significantly. If that happens, I can live with Scorpion being on the character select screen.

TDLink

No matter what happens Scorpion is still a terrible choice for this game and will be a black mark on the character select screen. I can live with it considering we are going to be getting a second batch of DLC characters though.

Slayven

I wanna see Krypto the Superdog in this game. He'll have biting and prodding normals similar to Ammy of MVC3 (Tokyo Jungle could be taken into consideration for normals too). For a low, he'll sit with his back to the opponent, looking at the screen with his tongue out, and sweeping them with his tail. One special should be a super bark that has a hard knockback as a GTFOff me move. His trait should be an 8-way dash in the direction you've pushed in that's super cancelable and normal dash-cancelable. For his cinematic super, he'll call in Streaky the Supercat, Beppo the Superchimp, and Comet the Superhorse to gang up on the opponent.

Okay, I was kinda messing around. But hey, he could actually be a cool character. Don't give no fucks about what PETA would think.

Legion_of_Super-Pets_02.jpg

100432-5766-107269-1-supergirl.jpg

vg260

No, not at all. Nothing to do but suck it up and deal at this point. Regardless of gameplay, it's an awful, self-aggrandizing choice to shove an MK character in this.

Grimsen

No, not at all. Nothing to do but suck it up and deal at this point. Regardless of gameplay, it's an awful, self-aggrandizing choice to shove an MK character in this.

I agree.

Hopefully he gets that rumored redesign, and it ends up looking good.

If you go many pages back to when Scorpion was pretty much a lock, you'll see tons of disappointment and anger towards Scorpion. Not just in this community, but many others. All the complaints have been exhausted, the disappointment is still there, but acceptance is starting to take its place.

In my case, I abhor the fact that Scorpion is getting in. A second season's pass pretty much happening though, with a chance of Martian Manhunter getting in, and has softened the blow significantly. If that happens, I can live with Scorpion being on the character select screen.

No matter what happens Scorpion is still a terrible choice for this game and will be a black mark on the character select screen. I can live with it considering we are going to be getting a second batch of DLC characters though.

Okay, I understand that. I know I'll accept it too but yeah, he just doesn't fit. Hopefully the second season rumors are true. Martian Manhunter would be so great and yeah, soften the blow.

With season two, I'd like to see villains from the other heroes. Maybe Captain Cold, Brainiac, Larfleeze, or Black Manta.

J-Tier

Larfleeze would've been my ideal summoner. I'm just imagining him summon Glomulus and the potential hundreds of other Orange Lantern corp constructs. And his lines will be pure gold.

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!

Tizoc

Why can't we get some real badass characters like Kirby's OMAC or Frankenstein?

Also is Raven getting a new alt? Who else is getting one next week?

Larfleeze would've been my ideal summoner. I'm just imagining him summon Glomulus and the potential hundreds of other Orange Lantern corp constructs. And his lines will be pure gold.

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE! YOU CAN'T HAVE IT!
Now I just set myself up for disappointment. I'd love to see him make it in.

J-Tier

Why can't we get some real badass characters like Kirby's OMAC or Frankenstein?

Also is Raven getting a new alt? Who else is getting one next week?

The alts for next week should be the Ame-Comi ones (which includes Harley, Catwoman and WW)...I dunno about the Raven one though. Could be the compatibility pack one or something else entirely.

I think that Raven picture was nothing. Just something to use as character power.

I think this is the case too. I just wasn't sure.

I know it isn't all that important, but has anyone gotten any of the icons/backgrounds that are '?????'

I really want to get them, and create my perfect Hero Card. I mean I really love mine right now, but it could change. :p

J-Tier

I think Booster Gold can be a really great character

I think so too. All that future tech, and his banter with Skeets would be just the best. I'm just imagining him trying to advertise himself "to the camera". Besides adding a new personality to the game, I really think he has a lot to offer gameplay-wise as well.

Khezu

Classic MK1 style Reptile would have been an amazing choice for DLC, get both Scorpion and Sub-zero fans covered with one character.

Top Bottom