• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

clockpunk

I want season three (way ahead of myself) with the following:
Static
Beast Boy
Starfire
Reptile

I *really* do think there is a place for Starfire in the roster...

That said, Injustic just hasn't captured me like MK9 did, for some reason. Perhaps it is the lack of fatalities, the single special (a little more variety would have been nice), or that I just prefer the mythos of the game series, I can't say - it's a damn good game, though, and I do hope the scene transitions/iteractivity feature in the next MK game.

Killer Frost's movesets are pretty much what I had hoped (should she feature) MK's Frosts' would be like.

vg260

Classic MK1 style Reptile would have been an amazing choice for DLC, get both Scorpion and Sub-zero fans covered with one character.

MK fans don't need to be catered to with a roster slot in this game. They have 9 other games to play, one being only two years old.

Kizer

Is Injustice worth $34.99? Still on the fence on whether or not to purchase this.

One more question..360 or PS3?

I certainly think it is worth the 34.99. Choose the console you play/enjoy most. Doesn't really matter.

We doing season pass wish lists?

Atrocitus
Blue Beetle
Mirror Master
Fire/Ice team combination

Exclusive Costumes: Alter Ego skin pack
Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
Barbara Gordon

I would also like the see the creeper as an unexpected character.

Nori Chan

Just a heads up to everyone. The Arkham city skin pack is up on the Xbl marketplace. Idk what the price is since I already had it downloaded.

This is great because it's not part of the two skin release that comes with a dlc character.

Edit also suck it static fans, static was in third place.

fader

Static is 3rd... FUDGE!!!

Liufe isnt worth living anymore....

28_pollresults01.jpg

Ryce

Now I'm really hoping the poll is a red herring. I would've been fine with Static winning, but Red Hood's an awful pick for a bunch of reasons.

J-Tier

Now I'm really hoping the poll is a red herring. I would've been fine with Static winning, but Red Hood's an awful pick for a bunch of reasons.

I really hope they don't listen to fan picks now. Out of 30k voters, we still ended up with the character with little gameplay potential. From a lot of the very same people who complained about too much Bat-family. Jason Todd is cool, but fuck if he's going to add anything totally new to the game in comparison to Swamp Thing or Zatanna.

Zatanna winning is slim, doing the math, 16% could still mean a huge gap in votes, for the last two.

TDLink

Static getting third is a huge disappointment. I am really scared Red Hood is going to win now, which would be awful. Please Zatanna, save us.
Also please Boon put Static in anyways

Horseress

I've asked Ed Boon on Twitter now about announcements today, and I got that:

RT @dat_juliano @noobde are we having some DLC announcements today? ED PLS EB: Other than Static Shock in the poll, no... sorry.

ED BOON RETWEETED ME I'M ESPORTS NOW

Ryce

That throws a wrench in the biweekly DLC release schedule. Dammit. We know who they are -- just get them over with.

Grecco

Anyone want to trade my green arrow skin for either a new 52 or arkam city skin? I tried selling the GA skin on ebay and ebay took that auction down :/

Kizer

Does anyone have this zombie mode? Is it just them as zombies or does it actually change anything besides appearance?

Ryce

Apparently the Arkham skins were taken down from the Marketplace. I'm assuming they'll officially go up next week along with the Ame-Comi pack in an attempt to hold us over for whenever the third character is out.

Nori Chan

Apparently the Arkham skins were taken down from the Marketplace. I'm assuming they'll officially go up next week along with the Ame-Comi pack in an attempt to hold us over for whenever the third character is out.
Fuck that.

Well 320 I save for the next one I suppose lol

one_kill

Just a question regarding DLC: If I buy the season pass in the American PSN store and download the characters, can I play them on my PAL account?

Ryce

Yet another Martian Manhunter hint.

Ed Boon: Some film maker needs to make a documentary on the rise & fall of Guitar Hero & Rock Band! I would contribute to that Kickstarter!

1337cow: ill do it if you add martian manhunter

Ed Boon: Can we hold you to that? :)

J-Tier

You toggle it on/off in the options menu and it changes the appearance of every costume in the game. It's completely aesthetic and completely useless. A battle mode would be preferable.

Thanks for the heads up. Don't need to buy it then.

vg260

Huh, this stuff is usually scheduled out fairly far in advance. I wonder if something got delayed?

Top Bottom