• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

J-Tier

Agreed. I don't like having mortal kombat characters in a DC fighting game but this is easily the best costume Scorpion had ever had. He looks really cool.

Yeah, same. I like this outfit. Still don't feel like he should be in this game, but what's done is done.

Also, I remember getting some flack for calling Scorpion out to be a lazy port a little over a month ago...but I still think it's a lazy port, even after seeing it.

Now when's Zod?

Slurmer

Banned
He looks pretty cool actually, and looks like a smooth transition for anyone who mained him in MK9. I'll mess around with him for sure. I can see tons of people getting hit by that teleport super since it looks like you'll have to duck on reaction to block it.

malfcn

My favorite design of Scorpion was from dude that did a concept of him in a more specter form. It was bad ass.

Wq5mRNf.jpg

More, the Kano one is boss too:
http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2009/11/former_midway_artist_revamps_m.php#more

J-Tier

...we're getting seven skins this week? Dayum.

So three Ame Comi, probably three Blackest Night (or something else), and the compatibility one.

Nori Chan

...we're getting seven skins this week? Dayum.

So three Ame Comi, probably three Blackest Night (or something else), and the compatibility one.

who what where when why

You sure blackest night isn't the compat one?

Hopefully they release arkham and zombie batman

J-Tier

It really bothers me that they don't have profiles/models in the archives for DLC characters. Seems like an insignificant amount of work.

Bothers me too. The other day, I wanted to check out the Lobo and and Batgirl models, cuz the characters are often in cool/funny/sexy stances, and they weren't there. I had totally forgotten that the DLC chars had no models, and man did it bum me out.

Clearly I wanted to check out sexy Lobo...*cough*

Village

Bothers me too. The other day, I wanted to check out the Lobo and and Batgirl models, cuz the characters are often in cool/funny/sexy stances, and they weren't there. I had totally forgotten that the DLC chars had no models, and man did it bum me out.

There usually a complete edition correct?

Maybe in that

TDLink

I hope the new GL skin is Jon but they haven't done any character swap skins yet (despite saying they would). I am guessing it is probably just going to be Hal's Blackest Night costume.

Also lol @ rushing another announcement this week to wash down the Scorpion complaints. At least NRS knows they fucked up, I guess. Announcement is probably Season Pass 2 with an image of Martian Manhunter's model.

We should also find out the final poll result (Zatanna or Red Hood) sometime this week.

TDLink

What are you talking about, they did a Batman skin that changes him from Bruce Wayne to Thomas Wayne

That didn't change his name, win pose, intro pose, voice, or super, in any way shape or form. The only actual "swap" characters currently in the game are Yellow Lantern Hal, Regime Nightwing, "Arrow" Green Arrow, and Regime/Lockdown Superman.

TDLink

So I wanna pick this up tomorrow if I can. Any particular platform differences I should be aware of between ps3 and 360??

Online is free and compatibility packs are automatically downloaded as game updates on PS3.

I may be biased because I have the PS3 version.

PS3 technically looks the worst out of the 3 versions but not in any dramatically noticeable way that will affect your enjoyment of the game, or its performance.

NEWS!!!

I really hope that its a Blackest Night skin pack, and that we get a different costume that's free. >.<

I still look forward to the Ame-Comi skin pack, I enjoy Catwomans, plus I must have all the costumes!

I'm still wondering what that announcement will be! :eek:

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Put yourself in NetherRealm's shoes: would you include the Kryptonian girl with a cult following or the Kryptonian girl with the S emblem on her chest that everybody knows about?

Isn't Power Girl essentially Super Girl from a different dimension? It seems like if they do one, it makes sense to have the other as an alternate costume, like those tekken characters

TDLink

Isn't Power Girl essentially Super Girl from a different dimension? It seems like if they do one, it makes sense to have the other as an alternate costume, like those tekken characters

I agree and I would say it would probably happen...provided we actually get any other character swap skins like they said we would.

(I need Jon Stewart and Jay Garrick)

B

bomb

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up the 360 version. Have yet to open it. Thinking I should have went with the wiiU version. Argh!

Skunkers

Yeah Scorp in DA is one of mine all time favorite costumes.

Eh. Preferred his MK4 one, as well as his two default ones in MK9.

DA Sub-Zero is easily my favorite Sub-Zero though, at least of the non-classic-ninja looks for him. Combined his MK3 unmasked look with his MK4 frozen arms, plus gave him a frosting of gray hair for the ultimate in badassedry. Pity about the rest of the game.

Just went through with searching to see what could be a possibility for a costume on Green Lantern.

I would like to see:

Alan Scott, Green Lantern
Kyle Rayner, Parallax Green Lantern
Red Son Green Lantern

Just got an email telling me to sign up for the Injustice mailing list and they'll send me an Arrow costume code at the end of June. Cool!

Does it have an exclusive link for you to use to sign up or a basic link anyone can sign up on? A friend of mine didn't get the code and has been wanting one.

Top Bottom