• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Khezu

Scorpion does a divekick on certain interactables otherwise he is a gadget character. I noticed he does it on the tvs in Arkham and the middle missile on the hangar stage.

So does Flash, Raven, and Killer Frost.

They also can't plant explosives on things they jump off of.

J-Tier

I wonder what it means for the Ame-Comi pack then. Really strange that it was a part of the previous update. Red Son Pack 2 though....Yes!

J-Tier

Seeing
Huntress
in the Injustice comics kinda makes me want her in...(seeing anyone in the comics makes me kinda want to see them in haha).

Nori Chan

FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT THE ARROW SKIN

All you have to do is sign up for the Injustice email list. I'll give out the link when it comes out.

I believe it's the same from the Battle arena if you got emails about that. I was already signed up for it. Anyways, for those who didn't vote in the battle arena, there's your chance.

Sambrez_

I believe it's the same from the Battle arena if you got emails about that. I was already signed up for it. Anyways, for those who didn't vote in the battle arena, there's your chance.

Thanks !
Beware, it seems that the link is linked to your account, so we can see your email and such.

Nori Chan

Scorpion mentions subzero in a clash against batman in a defensive clash.

Maybe I should try killer frost lol

Thanks !
Beware, it seems that the link is linked to your account, so we can see your email and such.

Thanks lol but I copied and pasted from someone else who put the link up so I guess you could see his account lol

shaowebb

WTF!!!!

Okay I went onto XBL and saw Blackest Night DLC skins for Superman, Flash, and Doomsday. Grabbed those. Push any button and your character freezes. Computer uses them fine.

Also saw on the game's market area a RED SON pack 2 for Green Lantern, Batman, and Deathstroke...tried to grab and couldn't.

Also saw online for free Doomsday Containment suit outfit. Grabbed it and it works.

AND SOMEHOW I HAVE SCORPION ALREADY!!!!!!!!
MMPcaDI.jpg

jDG4ZsS.jpg

dXIYeZT.jpg

uDfQlRR.jpg

JHp37SQ.jpg

Xevren

All you have to do is sign up for the Injustice email list. I'll give out the link when it comes out.

If you can post the link whenever you get it that'd be great. Want that damn arrow skin.

Khezu

EVERYTHING on this update is broken. Skins cant attack, game now freezes like mad. Its a mess.

My favorite gif of this whole thing though is still this one.

kY7anWT.gif

If you ask me, this is an improvement, and I hope they spread it to his other costumes.

Awesome! Turned out to be Blackest Night skin pack! :D Disappointed with the random Doomsday though.. Should have been Hawkgirl there. But i'm still happy that I can finally use The Death of Superman costume.

I await next week!

Ryce

Awesome! Turned out to be Blackest Night skin pack! :D Disappointed with the random Doomsday though.. Should have been Hawkgirl there. But i'm still happy that I can finally use The Death of Superman costume.

I await next week!
It's called "Blackest Night Pack 1," which means there should be another coming eventually.

I'm getting worried that NetherRealm isn't allowed to use classic costumes or something. Surely we'd have seen Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Robin, or Shazam by now if any of them were coming.

shaowebb

I await next week!

Look up...you got it, but I wouldn't say you can USE it. Thing is glitched to pieces. BTW decided after off and on using stick with this game after using pad that it actually is a game I would say I prefer on pad for once. Too many situations involve me needing to mash buttons that are spread out at angles I dont like what with MB moves, throws, and supers for me all on stick requiring two buttons pushed at once. Way easier for me on a bumper or trigger to hit that. Looks like I'm still in the market for a good pad. Likely just gonna go for a PS3 converter.

Khezu

Disappointing. I really hope they do some of these alternate character skins right, especially since there are a few in the base game they went the extra mile on.

Can't wait to hear black ass John Stewart talking like Jayne from Firefly.

J-Tier

The Gamestop Power Hour was a joke. Went in right on the dot for time. Added to cart. Checkout--then the site begins chugging. Then the site goes down. 30 mins later, all contents of my cart is gone. All copies are sold. And that's it.

Great job Gamestop, wanted to buy a copy for a friend, but alas.

Ryce

The Gamestop Power Hour was a joke. Went in right on the dot for time. Added to cart. Checkout--then the site begins chugging. Then the site goes down. 30 mins later, all contents of my cart is gone. All copies are sold. And that's it.

Great job Gamestop, wanted to buy a copy for a friend, but alas.
Same problem here. I was going to buy a copy for somebody, but nope. Fuck GameStop.

shaowebb

AW YEAH!
Hot fixed!
Skins are playable now. Went to storage, hit y, cleared cached, restarted game, hotfix took place and now I can fight using those skins AND Scorpion is still there!

Horseress

AW YEAH!
Hot fixed!
Skins are playable now. Went to storage, hit y, cleared cached, restarted game, hotfix took place and now I can fight using those skins AND Scorpion is still there!

Really?! Nice! Netherrealm always on point!
Can someone check if Scorpion is already available on PS3?

Ryce

Would you guys be upset if the only DLC character after Zod is Martian Manhunter (no second Season Pass)? I partly feel like that might be the case.

Grimsen

If NRS want their game to stay relevant past E3, they need a second set of characters.

If they kick it off by announcing Wolverine, to tie-in with his movie, it'll blow up.

Along with Wolverine, they have to go with what sells.

-MMH
-Supergirl
-Red Hood

After that, they can release premium skins with alternate voicework/intros, Like Power Girl, Bizarro, Robin, Professor Zoom and John Stewart.

kyo27

Would you guys be upset if the only DLC character after Zod is Martian Manhunter (no second Season Pass)? I partly feel like that might be the case.

I wouldn't mind. I already have my 2-3 characters that I main and I hardly use the current DLC characters. I just hope they don't stop releasing costumes after the last DLC character if there is only a 5th character.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If NRS want their game to stay relevant past E3, they need a second set of characters.

If they kick it off by announcing Wolverine, to tie-in with his movie, it'll blow up.

Along with Wolverine, they have to go with what sells.

-MMH
-Supergirl
-Red Hood

After that, they can release premium skins with alternate voicework/intros, Like Power Girl, Bizarro, Robin, Professor Zoom and John Stewart.
They don't need to be worried about E3, they need to be worried about next gen.

NRS is doing an absolutely incredible job of keeping momentum for this game with the DLC release schedule. It's like pitch perfect PR right now.

On one hand I would be sad that the game would be done growing. There are soo many characters I still want to see.

On the other hand I would be very grateful that NRS would listen to the fans and go beyond their original production plan just to make us happy.

I just can't get over the obvious MMH silhouette on the first season pass announcement. Why do that when you know he won't be in the pack?

dubq

I just can't get over the obvious MMH silhouette on the first season pass announcement. Why do that when you know he won't be in the pack?

Silhouettes for these types of things aren't always indicative of who they're supposed to represent. Most of the time they are just a generic outline (ie: every WWE "mystery man" silhouette ever).

Top Bottom