• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Khezu

Where's John Stewart

4U4gQPQ.png

I wish we could buy individual costumes for a dollar instead of the packs of 3 for $3. Kinda like how SFxT at least let you buy individual costumes.

I like a lot of the costumes, but it is expensive to buy 3 when you only use 1 character in the pack. I usually bite when I like 2/3 though. I just hope the inevitable complete edition has Every costume.

Anyway shoutouts to NRS for providing a lot of content and costumes. I just hope Hawkgirl and the others get some love soon.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How specifically did you register it online? I've signed in online after making my account in game, but never got an email.
It's rolling out slowly from what I've read in this thread.

Took the time between my last 2 posts in the thread to get it. Log in, go to account settings, and try changing your notification preferences to get e-mails from WB. Gives me an error when I try to change it though, and it appeared unchecked even though when I changed my preferences via the e-mail link where it sends you to a different page, I was already set to receive them. Weird.

WatTsu

If NRS want their game to stay relevant past E3, they need a second set of characters.

If they kick it off by announcing Wolverine, to tie-in with his movie, it'll blow up.

Along with Wolverine, they have to go with what sells.

-MMH
-Supergirl
-Red Hood

After that, they can release premium skins with alternate voicework/intros, Like Power Girl, Bizarro, Robin, Professor Zoom and John Stewart.

Why do people keep saying there should be a Marvel character in this game? It's not gonna happen.

Ryce

I believe Ed Boon when he says that Scorpion is the only guest character. Scorpion works because he's the mascot of the Injustice development studio. Other Mortal Kombat characters would take away from Scorpion's presence, Marvel is obviously out of the question, and video game/movie characters would seem too forced.

WatTsu

I don't get it either lol. Even if it could happen, I wouldn't want it to happen. I'd prefer more DC characters.

I mean, as fun as it would be to have a Marvel vs. DC fighting game, it would have to be built from the ground up for that purpose. I really doubt Marvel would just lend their characters to be guest stars in a DC-centric game.

WatTsu

Haha, any C-list+ DC character could take her place and I'd still be happy.

I'm down for Huntress in general, though they'd have to do some work to make her stand apart. Even so, this game is in sore need of more female characters so I'm not interested in being picky (though if am, let's get Big Barda).

...but it won't in this game.

I mean, I don't intend to rain on your parade but if DC/Marvel happens it'll happen on its own terms.

I know, but I still have hopes no matter what. I just can't help it.

Plus Ed Boon actually wants to make a Marvel fighting game as well.

Playing through Scorpion's battle mode right now and I'm actually really enjoying playing as him. Faster than his MK9 counterpart to fit in more with this game. I'm not too disappointed anymore since it seems we are getting another season pass anyways.

WatTsu

I know, but I still have hopes no matter what. I just can't help it.

Plus Ed Boon actually wants to make a Marvel fighting game as well.

Oh yeah. Don't get me wrong. It would be cool.

Just unlikely right now. It's a sure license to print money, though, so I'm hoping we see something eventually.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Whoah whoah, I like ed boon.

But if Marvel vs DC does happen.

That is a capcom job .

Ed boon and crew, can do story.
They can do the challenge mode too. Just stay away from netcode/gameplay/animation/modelling/arcade mode/UI/training mode/etc.

Whoah whoah, I like ed boon.
But if Marvel vs DC does happen.
That is a capcom job .
Ed boon and crew, can do story.

I won't disagree with you there. But! The content would be at a loss for sure. Them costumes!

Oh yeah. Don't get me wrong. It would be cool.

Just unlikely right now. It's a sure license to print money, though, so I'm hoping we see something eventually.

Of course, who wouldn't want to see it happen.

At the moment, yes I agree. I feel that we are getting closer to the moment happening. Especially with that Lego Marvel happening, it may not mean much but its somethingvfor sure. Next-Gen fighting game!

Village

They can do the challenge mode too. Just stay away from netcode/gameplay/animation/modelling/arcade mode/UI/training mode/etc.

Agreed.

Ok maybe they can do training, and there were so features like being able to put the moves on the top of the screen that was nice.

But other wise yeah, keep em away.

Odinson

@noobde: INJUSTICE patch/update details: Hawkgirl, Flash, and Deathstroke just got a lil-more-powerful !! ;)

Can't wait to see the patch notes! Also..

@noobde: INJUSTICE update: Season Pass Members get to play Scorpion starting today! Everyone else has to wait until Tuesday June 11 to buy him.

Here's a few Boon tweets. I wonder if this was planned all along or just due to the Xbox leak they went with it.

kiOf4Qo.jpg

89KJzvX.jpg

0ZvWxPX.jpg

Edit: Now see I was beaten. One new tweet in there though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Agreed.

Ok maybe they can do training, and there were so features like being able to put the moves on the top of the screen that was nice.

But other wise yeah, keep em away.
That was cool, and they definitely do a lot of things with the training mode that can be helpful but I can't be down with any training mode that won't save my basic settings for the next time I come in, and that irks me like nothing else.

Is there any good Scorpion combo videos out?

Also, can't wait to see what Hawkgirl has buffed! :D Kinda funny that Deathstroke got buffed as well, seeing that he got nerfed. :p

Top Bottom