• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

vg260

Silhouettes for these types of things aren't always indicative of who they're supposed to represent. Most of the time they are just a generic outline (ie: every WWE "mystery man" silhouette ever).

Still that was no question MM's silhouette, when all the others were generic, which was misleading.

Village

If NRS want their game to stay relevant past E3, they need a second set of characters.

If they kick it off by announcing Wolverine, to tie-in with his movie, it'll blow up.

Along with Wolverine, they have to go with what sells.

-MMH
-Supergirl
-Red Hood

After that, they can release premium skins with alternate voicework/intros, Like Power Girl, Bizarro, Robin, Professor Zoom and John Stewart.

You mean static or zatanna right?

Khezu

Still that was no question MM's silhouette, when all the others were generic, which was misleading.

Looks like 4 generic bald dudes to me.
Wb3HrHp.png
Lol I know.

You mean static or zatanna right?

Well, the reddit dude says Supergirl... so ya.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I wonder how you guys getting pissed over silhouettes would've reacted to Rain being in the attract mode for arcade UMK3 back in the day.

Ed Boon's been trolling for like 20 years so it's best not to take subtle hints like that from NRS too literally.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I don't remember where it was, but there was another image of those 4 silhouettes and one of them was pretty clearly MMH(one on the left). It was weird.

I wonder if Scorpion was meant to go up already, lol.

shaowebb

So was Scorpion's release today intentional or did NRS just say "Fuck it" due to a XBL leak?

The latter. DEFINITELY the latter. No way was this intentional. When you got Blackest Night as a season pass subscriber it just came with it and wasn't even listed. Not even certain Blackest Night was supposed to be up today yet either given it was buggy. I think it may have been supposed to release in like a day or so.

Xevren

Bleh, people are saying the Wonder Woman problem that happened when Batgirl is back again with the Scorpion patch. Well it only took them a day to fix it last time at least.

Papercuts

I'm late, but I just realized that Scorpion has his Hellfire Kick as a special move again, that is a big 'o plus! I was sad when they made it into a string move in MK.

Ryce

Could someone try winning a match as Scorpion online to see if the hero/villain victories change on the stats page (click on the "general" tab)? I'm really hung up on this for some reason!

Khezu

Bleh, people are saying the Wonder Woman problem that happened when Batgirl is back again with the Scorpion patch. Well it only took them a day to fix it last time at least.

That's probably going to happen with every new character lol.

shaowebb

Could someone try winning a match as Scorpion online to see if the hero/villain victories change on the stats page (click on the "general" tab)? I'm really hung up on this for some reason!

0Tnazuk.jpg

It goes up but like the Yellow Lantern it lists it with a black image. Not really sure why Yellow Lantern and Green Lantern are listed seperately honestly.

TDLink

Anyone know if the red son pack is available to buy now or is it still just blackest night?

0Tnazuk.jpg

It goes up but like the Yellow Lantern it lists it with a black image. Not really sure why Yellow Lantern and Green Lantern are listed seperately honestly.

It is because yellow Lantern was made as if it was a separate/swapped character. They did it so they would have that capability with dlc skins (like nightwing > robin or flash > zoom). They just haven't done any yet.

TDLink

They gave Batman another costume?! SMH.
Where are the killer frost, ares, green arrow.. etc costumes

Don't you know? There has to be a Batman costume in every patch. Last time there wasn't and they had to make up for it with 3 Joker costumes and Batgirl as an actual character!

Papercuts

Anyone know if the red son pack is available to buy now or is it still just blackest night?

It is because yellow Lantern was made as if it was a separate/swapped character. They did it so they would have that capability with dlc skins (like nightwing > robin or flash > zoom). They just haven't done any yet.

Red Son is listed ingame to buy on 360.

Nori Chan

So I went to delete the compat pack of my HD for my 360 and it doesn't show any dlc costumes I bought. I mean I've bought them through the in game store so that's weird.

Grimsen

All of today's new skins are excellent.

Their delivery method kinda sucks though. My arkham skins are gone. :( gonna have to redownload.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just got the email now, it says at the start it's for having an official WBID registered from the game. Dunno if there's a way to get into it otherwise.
Alright. I just registered my WB account (made it through the game but didn't follow up in a browser until now), hopefully I still get it.

Top Bottom