• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Dude Abides

Banned
It's the game. It seems like every time there is a patch or compatibilty pack, it messes up the game. The freezing can be fixed by clearing the cache. But every time I boot the game up I never know whether the DLC characters will be missing or not. Honestly it's frustrating as hell, this is the buggiest game I've ever played when it comes to DLC.

Yeah, my DLC characters are greyed out, even though I redownloaded them.

Did they do something to the stages? The pipe in Joker's Asylum no longer freezes people, it just hits them.

Did they do something to the stages? The pipe in Joker's Asylum no longer freezes people, it just hits them.

It doesn't freeze if it's used in a situation where they couldn't have avoided it, like after a knockdown or while disabled by a special move.

It's always been this way.

That's amazing that we are getting a Flaming C costume. Really excited for that one. I hope the guy misspoke when he said Zod was coming in July. I was hoping for next week or the one after.

Khezu

Batgirl was 2 weeks after Lobo, Scorpion was 3 weeks after Batgirl.
Could be July 2nd, which is 3 weeks after Scorpion.

shaowebb

LGy37GV.jpg

oDocwyc.jpg

1CqDsXu.jpg

YES!

EDIT:
Oh and this guy.

HClHKdY.jpg

vg260

Batgirl was 2 weeks after Lobo, Scorpion was 3 weeks after Batgirl.
Could be July 2nd, which is 3 weeks after Scorpion.

Scorpion came out for season pass buyers a week prior, though maybe in error. So that's 2 weeks in between each one via season pass. I'm betting on Tuesday for the season pass buyers at least.

shaowebb

Oh great another superman skin

I think you misunderstand things. You see Flaming C has a bunch of alts of his hero Superman. Not the other way around. Superman was cut for Flaming C and up till now you've been in a fever dream imagining all those alts were Main story roster. ;)

SUPARSTARX

Zod looks okay.

Why's he bald? Is it based loosely offf some comic variety or is this original design by NRS/WB?

This season pass has been ass so far. I want a refund.

shaowebb

I don't want to believe :(

im assuming it was a shop

No...its legit. On Conan's clueless gamer segment Conan played Injustice and debuted Zod. During the segment he also debuted the surprise new alt for Superman and played as The Flaming C.

Its real. Flaming C outfit is IN the game with this next update.

BadAss2961

So does anyone else's game freeze now? I can't even get past menus or to a character select. The entire console just locks up for me. Only happens when I get into an actual game.

I don't know if my 360 is dying or a recent patch fucked things up.
Same thing happened to me on PS3 yesterday. Had me scared shitless thinking my system was failing until I asked friends about it that were having the same problems... Fix that shit, NetherRealm. Unacceptable to make people's consoles spaz out like that just because of an update.

Zod looks pretty cool though. Hopefully his fight strategy isn't centered around a piece of cheese like Scorpion and Batgirl.

J-Tier

Not yet, unfortunately. I am sure they will come in time though.

It is unfortunate indeed. I dunno why they haven't been balancing out the roster in terms of costumes =(

I guess they're only putting in "whatever sells".

Also, despite Zod being bald, I actually think he looks good bald. Not like Black Adam. Zod has a more cartoony look to him almost.

BadAss2961

It is unfortunate indeed. I dunno why they haven't been balancing out the roster in terms of costumes =(

I guess they're only putting in "whatever sells".

Also, despite Zod being bald, I actually think he looks good bald. Not like Black Adam. Zod has a more cartoony look to him almost.
Zod vs Black Adam should be fun.

Black Adam with his arms folded, Zod with his hands behind his back.

WatTsu

The Conan thing was funny. And while I'm not convinced Flaming C will be in the game (it seems like a one-off) if he does make it in I'll be perfectly happy. Supes is one of my mains so more costumes for him isn't exactly the end of the world for me.

Ryce

I'm fine with the rest of him, but it really bothers me that Zod's bald. That looks more like a crazy Regime/Insurgency alt than a standard appearance.

I really love Zod's smug, hands-behind-the-back stance. First DLC character I've been legitimately excited for, and I'm not even a Superman fan.

It's possible we'll get the trailer on Monday and a stealth Season Pass release on Tuesday like Scorpion.

They said he is supposed to be available in July. You think season pass holders will get him that much earlier than everyone else?

vg260

I really love Zod's smug, hands-behind-the-back stance. First DLC character I've been legitimately excited for, and I'm not even a Superman fan.

They said he was supposed to be available in July. You think season pass holders will get him that much earlier than everyone else?

It's possible. Who knows when that video was done? They could have been sitting on it for a while.

TDLink

I think the increased spacing of DLC characters is so that there will be a small break before season 2 instead of a long one. They don't want to lose momentum and the s2 characters probably aren't ready yet.

Ryce

I think the increased spacing of DLC characters is so that there will be a small break before season 2 instead of a long one. They don't want to lose momentum and the s2 characters probably aren't ready yet.
Yep, and I don't think Scorpion was intended to be released early for Season Pass users either. June 4 was likely his original release date, but after deciding on more DLC characters they bumped him up to the 11th and Zod to July 4 in order to cut out that large gap before character 5. Whoever's in charge of updating the Marketplace/PSN didn't get the memo, which is why Scorpion was awkwardly put up without warning.

I think the intended schedule was to release each character two weeks apart:

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 4 - Scorpion
June 18 - Zod

But now, with the confirmation of additional characters, the last two have been spaced out three weeks apart:

May 7 - Lobo
May 21 - Batgirl
June 11 - Scorpion
July 2 - Zod

Three weeks after July 2 is July 23, which is right after Comic-Con and a likely release date for Martian Manhunter.

shaowebb

The Conan thing was funny. And while I'm not convinced Flaming C will be in the game (it seems like a one-off) if he does make it in I'll be perfectly happy. Supes is one of my mains so more costumes for him isn't exactly the end of the world for me.

What kind of crack are you smokin'? They had to change a model, reskin it, bake the normals, do the displacement map, do the bump map, and all the rest of that expense just so Conan can use it for under 3 minutes of footage on his show as a joke? Thats ridiculously ineffective cost management for a throwaway. That casual joke costume was a hit with all Conan fans who saw it in the show and sold them the game.

There isn't a snow balls chance in hell its a one off that wont be in the game.

WatTsu

What kind of crack are you smokin'? They had to change a model, reskin it, bake the normals, do the displacement map, do the bump map, and all the rest of that expense just so Conan can use it for under 3 minutes of footage on his show as a joke? Thats ridiculously ineffective cost management for a throwaway. That casual joke costume was a hit with all Conan fans who saw it in the show and sold them the game.

There isn't a snow balls chance in hell its a one off that wont be in the game.

Well, cool then, I'm excited.

Top Bottom