• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Kurod

Banned
Uh, I'm I missing something?
R4ZQXpe.gif

Eploding projectiles have larger radius splash damage when used on certain interactables. I know this also works on the cars in Metropolis (parked and floating).

Khezu

Harley sux. What character should I play. Killer Frost is a bit too derp for my liking.

Wonder Woman.

Eploding projectiles have larger radius splash damage when used on certain interactables. I know this also works on the cars in Metropolis (parked and floating).

Harley's guns don't explode though, shooting the TV obviously doesn't work, and I'm not getting any kind of prompt to do it, so I don't think its in the game anymore. Unless I'm just missing something idk.

Wonder Woman.

Harley's guns don't explode though, shooting the TV obviously doesn't work, and I'm not getting any kind of prompt to do it, so I don't think its in the game anymore. Unless I'm just missing something idk.

Did you try meter burning? that might do it

Kurod

Banned

Did you try meter burning? that might do it

Khezu's right. I tried it out with Harley and even tried the meter burn style and it didn't work. Tried again with Batman's meter burn rangs and that didn't work either. Not sure what's going on in that gif.

I love your avatar.

Thanks. I feel it sums up my feelings about present day Capcom fairly well.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Khezu's right. I tried it out with Harley and even tried the meter burn style and it didn't work. Tried again with Batman's meter burn rangs and that didn't work either. Not sure what's going on in that gif.

The GIF is from a pre-release build. That feature didn't make it into the final build is all.

Probably a good thing. I think that kind of stuff would've been pretty broken.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Did they change the rules for how long OTs stay in general before they get moved to community or are the mods just not paying attention to this thread?

Khezu

Did they change the rules for how long OTs stay in general before they get moved to community or are the mods just not paying attention to this thread?

I don't think its active enough to warrant being placed in community, at least I think that's how it works in Offtopic anyway.

If we do get MoS skins, and I doubt we will, I hope Power/Super girl get a Faora skin, preferably with the full on crazy skull mask.

J-Tier

I don't think its active enough to warrant being placed in community, at least I think that's how it works in Offtopic anyway.

If we do get MoS skins, and I doubt we will, I hope Power/Super girl get a Faora skin, preferably with the full on crazy skull mask.

Power/Supergirl does have a lot to draw from though. I'd kind of hope that they do those first before using a completely different character as an alt (unless she has unique intros, outros, clash, and dialogue, which I'd be okay with).

Khezu

Power/Supergirl does have a lot to draw from though. I'd kind of hope that they do those first before using a completely different character as an alt (unless she has unique intros, outros, clash, and dialogue, which I'd be okay with).

Eh, the only costumes I would want from them are New52 Supergirl, Smallville Supergirl, and Classic Powergirl.

Id rather have Faora as a playable character then either, but that would never happen, and if it did, they would probably go with comic Faora, which just isn't the same.

Ryce

I'm guessing based on the time this is another day with no update. Zod really isn't going to hit until July is he.
The spaced-out availability of Scorpion and Zod really shows that NRS wants Martian Manhunter's late July release to feel seamless. Season Pass owners will have waited a month between Scorpion and Zod.

Nash20

Banned
Ive been considering getting the Wii U version for offscreen play. If no one is playing online though it seems pointless. Anyone have any info on the activity level? Does it take 20 minutes to find a match?

Arde5643

The GIF is from a pre-release build. That feature didn't make it into the final build is all.

Probably a good thing. I think that kind of stuff would've been pretty broken.

Would be nice if it's only for gadget characters though - makes it so that interactables have some use for gadget characters than what they are now.

Khezu

So turns out NRS had a plan for these afterall.

They are for the Japanese audience(lol).

Thankfully its only on PS3, and that version is region locked, so they skins won't have to ruin the western version of the game.

Village

Thankfully its only on PS3, and that version is region locked, so they skins won't have to ruin the western version of the game.

But I want all the skins.

If those costumes don't get given to us, I'm done with this shit.

I'm still fuming about the time and effort making the costume for a TV joke that could have been used making something players could use. I can't support these practices.

Dude Abides

Banned
So my MadCatz SF x Tekken fightstick tghat I bought 2 months ago no longer registers left input. Anyone have any idea if there are any warranties on these things?

Xevren

So my MadCatz SF x Tekken fightstick tghat I bought 2 months ago no longer registers left input. Anyone have any idea if there are any warranties on these things?

Madcatz support is pretty amazing, I would suggest giving them a call. Failing that you could try and ask for help in the stick thread (here) and hope someone shines the MarkMan signal and maybe he can give some additional help if needed.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
She's very underrated, and if you can pull off Harley corner combo's online you shouldn't have any issue with hers.

All in time. It's early still so people are still gravitating towards easy-yet-powerful characters. Nightwing and Wonder Woman will probably start seeing a lot of play after Evo.

Would be nice if it's only for gadget characters though - makes it so that interactables have some use for gadget characters than what they are now.

Power characters have the advantage overall, but gadget characters can definitely use interactables well on several stages IMO. Harley in particular has some pretty dirty (but gimmicky) corner interactable resets.

Warrantys last 90 days IIRC.

Open her up if you're not scared of voiding your warranty. There's a band thing that goes from the stick to a connector on the inside. Usually when this kind of problem happens to my stick it's because that band isn't fit to that connector snug enough. Also, make sure the switch in the upper left is set to DP and not LS or RS.

Of course if you want to be super-sure then contact them about the warranty, but it's proooobably a simple fix.

Nori Chan

Where did you get this info anyways?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

We will take care of any issues you may have. Please let us know if you still need assistance.

You can go to support.madcatz.com and set up a service ticket. Once you have that, you can PM me the ticket and I'll have it taken care of for you. Thanks.

J-Tier

I want the skins too. They don't even look like the source material so I don't get the hate. I want all the content so I would have a nice collection of costumes to play with.

Whatever.

That gif of Harley shooting the TV is from the Harley vs. Wonder Woman battle arena video. Shooting the TV was possible in development and removed before release.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

You say that as if the default costumes are any better.

I don't understand the purpose of region exclusive DLC.

Khezu

You say that as if the default costumes are any better.

I don't understand the purpose of region exclusive DLC.

Can't argue with that.
But I hate those costumes for concept then actual execution. It's just a really awful idea.

And, at the very least, they could have done, Raven, Hawkgirl, and Killer Frost instead, since the other 3 just got a costume pack not too long ago.

Ryce

I like how no games "journalist" bothered asking about it at E3.
To be frank, I don't think any of them care. E3 generally isn't the place to play/discuss games that have already been released. If I had three days to cover dozens of games, Injustice would be at the bottom of my list.

tim1138

To be frank, I don't think any of them care. E3 generally isn't the place to play/discuss games that have already been released. If I had three days to cover dozens of games, Injustice would be at the bottom of my list.

True, and it seems like the Zod stuff from the show only showed up on YouTube. *shrugs*

Seems like you'd want Zod this week at latest, seeing as there's a giant movie out just now with him in it.

Also, hope for the Amecomi outfits the descriptors are Japanese for the hell of it. I may not be dying to get those outfits but I like variety.

Top Bottom