• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Khezu

Right now its.

Killer Frost
Ares
Black Adam
Hawkgirl

Everyone else has at least one extra costume.

Not counting DLC characters, which probably wont' get anymore costumes.

J-Tier

Isn't the majority of the cast without an alt outfit (besides regime)? Have they said they'll cover every character or do you think that will happen?

They actually haven't said that they'll cover every character. But they better =(

They seem more reluctant to make alts for the more minor characters as people probably wouldn't buy them, from their perspective.

But y'know...making one a compatibility costume or including it in a pack that has at least one popular one would resolve that issue.

Ryce

Sinestro doesn't have a DLC costume either, which is pretty strange considering he's one of the more important DC villains.

kyo27

So how beginner-friendly is online gameplay in this?

I've actually never played a fighting game online before, and I was thinking of jumping into this one. I rented it a while ago and only got to play through just the story mode, but I really enjoyed the fighting mechanics.

If you never played a fighting game online before, this might not be the one to start with. The game itself is really zoning heavy. So expect people to try to full screen projectile you to death. And the matchmaking doesn't match you up by skill or region, just random. So you most likely won't be matched up with other beginners.

I started off like 7-34 I think in ranked matches and now im 393-171. 70% win pct. You have to put some work in. Watch videos and goto the practice mode.

TDLink

Ares looks pretty boring. He needs a more human costume.

He needs his New 52 costume:

Ares_New_52.jpg

OSHAN

I refuse to buy any DLC until the inevitable bundle comes out with all the costumes.

And I refuse to buy that until it is on sale next year through PS Plus.

But one day, I will play as New 52 Superman.

J-Tier

Zod looks fine design-wise lol. Though knowing the DLC characters may never get costumes does make that costume a tad lamer.

As for moveset, he looks great.

TDLink

I don't expect it, but if they got Cavill and Shannon to record lines for the skins, that would be amazing.
I hope that is the case. We got Stephen Amell doing the Arrow skin. Cavill and Shannon ate higher profile actors though so I can understand why they may not have been able to get them.

Jonogunn

I never understood why Capcom didn't do the same thing with the marvel characters in mvc3.

Would be sick to see movie skins of hawkeye, captain America and Thor. Or even wolverine. He'll gimme all!

Ps. The arrow skin is the reason I play this game

Salamando

All I want are some Hawkgirl skins. If they need to fit it in a pack, make a Justice Lords pack. It'd fit in pretty well with the story too.

J-Tier

Somehow that abomination is better than the default GL skin. Still don't want it though.

Ryan Reynolds is one of a few actors that makes me cringe when I watch what they star in.

He's up there along with Nicholas Cage and Brendan Fraser to me.

That alt. will never happen, but at the same time, I think it'll be hilarious.

Top Bottom