• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Zod's winpose is pretty godlike but I'm pretty sure his voice actor also does Plankton on Spongebob and I can't unhear it so it's kind of ruined for me now.

DR2K

Banned
Downloaded the new 52 costumes. Wonder Woman looks so much better.

EDIT: Where's mah Hawkgirl costumes? (PS3)

Khezu

So Black Adam, Killer Frost, and Scorpion all got the nerf bat kinda hard.

Superman only got a slap on the wrist, and I would say he was the best character in the game pre patch.

DR2K

Banned
So Black Adam, Killer Frost, and Scorpion all got the nerf bat kinda hard.

Superman only got a slap on the wrist, and I would say he was the best character in the game pre patch.

How did KF get nerfed?

Also I'm assuimg the only reason NEW 52 skins got put up with the patch is because it was available before this store update.

Xevren

How did KF get nerfed?

Also I'm assuimg the only reason NEW 52 skins got put up with the patch is because it was available before this store update.

Damage nerf, added frames to trait activation so her vortex has changed but still possible.

Khezu

How did KF get nerfed?

A pretty big damage nerf to her combos, and extra frames of recovery to her trait canceling nonsense.

She is still really stupid though, she just has to make one more guess to kill you now.

Playing with Zod right now and he's quite fun to play with. Hoping Man of Steel Superman and the Earth 2 pack go up soon as I have the exact amount in my PSN wallet for both.

TDLink

Grabbed the other skins on PSN finally. Man of Steel Superman and Earth 2 Hawkgirl are my two favourites. They look so sleek.

vg260

Walkthrough of patch changes

Thoughts on Scorpion? More punishable, but doesn't seem that much slower at all to start.

Did it really fix the issue people had with the move? Maybe people will be less likely to spam it, but it still seems like a stupid move for this game.

TDLink

Earth 2 Hawkgirl is probably the best costume in the entire game.

Yeah I kind of have to agree. Regime Hawkgirl has served me well but it is time to trade up. They really should have released BN Hawkgirl before now, don't know who will use her when they have the choice of Earth-2 lol.

I think there is one or two free skins with the update. All the characters and skins are available for purchase. Haven't checked for any online options yet, still downloading all the goods.

Gleethor

Wii U dlc is up but all over the place and somewhat confusing. here's my post from the other thread:
So zombie mode is for some reason 2.99 on the eshop but .99 everywhere else, blackest night batman is available by himself but also in the blackest night 2 pack, a mysterious lockdown pack is available with no details about whats in it, ame comi skins show up for the first time, and for some reason the flashpoint pack is a dollar more than all the others? This ought to end well.

Jetman

Is anyone else having trouble with the patch on PS3? It either freezes my system or force resets it. Don't think I've ever seen it do that. I hate that downloading updates is always a pain in the ass for this system...

TDLink

Is anyone else having trouble with the patch on PS3? It either freezes my system or force resets it. Don't think I've ever seen it do that. I hate that downloading updates is always a pain in the ass for this system...

Before you hit "OK" to start the patch wait till you hear the sound of the logo appearing in the background (it is like something breaking/crumbling).

This problem happens sometimes when you try to patch a game before it has loaded.

Jetman

Before you hit "OK" to start the patch wait till you hear the sound of the logo appearing in the background (it is like something breaking/crumbling).

This problem happens sometimes when you try to patch a game before it has loaded.

Cool, I'll try that- thanks!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Yeah, joker's d2 being able to hit from match start if they don't move backwards is pretty hilarious.

Zod seems really fun. Out of all the DLC people he'll probably end up my favorite.

PusherT

So with this latest update is anyone having issue booting the game, it keep freezing up on me. I'm playing on Xbox it was running earlier today but my game keep freezing up on character screen??

Any bugs in this update???

Khezu

So with this latest update is anyone having issue booting the game, it keep freezing up on me. I'm playing on Xbox it was running earlier today but my game keep freezing up on character screen??

Any bugs in this update???

Try deleting the your cache, that usually solves that problem.

BadAss2961

Yeah, joker's d2 being able to hit from match start if they don't move backwards is pretty hilarious.

Zod seems really fun. Out of all the DLC people he'll probably end up my favorite.
Trait aside, he actually seems like a powerful yet fairly balanced character. Unlike the gimmicky bullshit from Batgirl and Scorpion.

PusherT

A bit OT

Joker is a perfect arch villain for batman for as close to the edge batman gets to the darkness "true Evil" Joker is that evil that is in Batman the evil that Bruce Wayne has mastered to keep in check the evil that Makes Batman so scary but he refuses to cross the line like Joker has done. Joke as a character will keep killing innocents only to make Batman snap and cross his moral code by killing him something Batman will never do and the joker unfortunately knows this and plays on this weakness when he face off against batman.

Horseress

What happened to Black Adam? how was he nerfed?

His divekick is now punishable (MB divekick is still safe), and his damage was "normalized", aka reduced to a little less bullshit level.
But to most Black Adam's, he's now garbage, but I don't think that's the case

Khezu

He lost like 4 percent damage, down from 50+.

Now he doesn't even need to bother meter burning most of the time.

I do think they shouldn't have nerfed his DK so much, but he is still top 5 IMO.

meow

tumblr_mpcryy3Cam1spaqpio1_r1_1280.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
He lost like 4 percent damage, down from 50+.

Now he doesn't even need to bother meter burning most of the time.

I do think they shouldn't have nerfed his DK so much, but he is still top 5 IMO.

BA's Divekick was like the stupidest move in the game. Definitely deserved the nerf.

Top Bottom