• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

I finally caved and just bought the season pass in anticipation for Zatanna. Was going to wait until the complete edition but Zatanna had me hyped for the game again. Man, I'm really loving Zod speaking as an MK9 Reptile player. Going to have 4 characters to work on now with Green Arrow, Zod, Grundy and Zatanna.

Well Zod is getting his MoS costume at some point, but that might just be a unique thing to him.

Confirmed? Zod probably has the weakest look of the DLC crew this makes me happy.

I finally caved and just bought the season pass in anticipation for Zatanna. Was going to wait until the complete edition but Zatanna had me hyped for the game again. Man, I'm really loving Zod speaking as an MK9 Reptile player. Going to have 4 characters to work on now with Green Arrow, Zod, Grundy and Zatanna.

You know the Season pass dosnt get you Zatanna right?

Ryce

The Zatanna compatibility skin is...

azfnQMb.jpg

Khezu

Confirmed? Zod probably has the weakest look of the DLC crew this makes me happy.

You know the Season pass dosnt get you Zatanna right?

Boon hinted at it about 3 or 4 times on twitter around the time they announced him.

I wonder what the hold up is.

I hope they surprise us and there are more skins then just Cyborg Superman next tuesday.

J-Tier

Cyoborg Superman. Neat. He's pretty much a different character. Even though Supes has a shitton of stuff already...I'm okay with this. As long as Black Adam and Frost eventually get one other along with the DLC characters.

tim1138

I may actually use Supes now, that Hank Henshaw skin is amazing.

It should have a custom super move where you blow up Coast City.

Khezu

So since Cyborg Superman is a compatibility skin, how about a Reign of the Supermen skin pack for the other 3?

I mean come on, you can't just have one of them. I need the whole set.

vZGTt2Q.jpg

Kizer

So since Cyborg Superman is a compatibility skin, how about a Reign of the Supermen skin pack for the other 3?

I mean come on, you can't just have one of them. I need the whole set.

vZGTt2Q.jpg

people would then be all upset because character xyz still doesn't have any new costumes or whatever.

vg260

Apparently MK PC sold "WAY WAY above expectations."

I hope this means the PC rumor is true. I really wanna see this games maxed out graphically at 60fps all times. I'm all over that. Apparently the MK PC netcode is worse than the consoles though. I bought it on sale this week, but don't play it online. I wonder what happened, and if they can avoid that w/ Injusitce. Also, MK PC needs a dang windowed mode.

Khezu

Reminder that the stream is tonight with Zatanna.

They posted a new picture of her on Facebook.

I think they must have made that trailer when she was still in development, cause her hair is lot better now.

vg260

Reminder that the stream is tonight with Zatanna.

They posted a new picture of her on Facebook.

I think they must have made that trailer when she was still in development, cause her hair is lot better now.

I hope we get some clues if more DLC is coming.

Lots of tools and low damage...

...so basically no reason to pick her over the braindead characters with OP damage output, whose combos you won't drop in the bad netcode.

laaame

Ugh...

A timed stance trait that has slower walk speed and can't jump. Hopefully there is some broken shit she has in that stance to make up for that.

Edit: Oh yeah, Cyborg. I honestly forgot he was in this game.

Kizer

Zatana is on the villain side for now. Her super meter has a bow tie on it.

Ugh...

A timed stance trait that has slower walk speed and can't jump. Hopefully there is some broken shit she has in that stance to make up for that.

umm...she has a teleport and an answer to any thing the enemy could be doing? Like a projectile shield and an electric barrier?

laaame

Zatana is on the villain side for now. Her super meter has a bow tie on it.

umm...she has a teleport and an answer to any thing the enemy could be doing? Like a projectile shield and an electric barrier?

Yeah it is a bit of a kneejerk reaction but it seems a bit unnecessary in concept. Of course we will see tomorrow if my fears are justified or if her tools make up for it.

Moaradin

Zatanna being on the evil side will bug me to no end. It's weird they didn't move Scorpion yet since they did for Lobo.

Other than that, she looks good.

Gleethor

her select screen placement is really gonna bother me. HOPEFULLY there'll be more characters so they can move her when the time comes.

Top Bottom