• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Gleethor

Zantanna on the bad guys side confirms more characters, right? There's nothing in the fiction to ever hint she's a villain?

The only sane explanation is that they don't want the screen to be too uneven and that they aren't planning to move scorpion, so there must be 2 more villains on the way. Hopefully.

Ugh...

A timed stance trait that has slower walk speed and can't jump. Hopefully there is some broken shit she has in that stance to make up for that.

Edit: Oh yeah, Cyborg. I honestly forgot he was in this game.

I think it'll best be used to close out. It does hella chip.

Hope everyone liked the stream. Zatanna is really cool, like my second favorite character now.

Grecco

I like Zatanna alot but shes really gimicky her trait kinda sucks, and i hate having to cast levitate before being able to do air teleports.

Kizer

Were there any hints for more characters?
When they were talking about Zatanna being the only character with a teleport away move someone asked if there was anyone else. They responded with "not in this build".

I like Zatanna alot but shes really gimicky her trait kinda sucks, and i hate having to cast levitate before being able to do air teleports.

Gimmick. I dislike that word. I dislike that word because it's one of those words gamers use without actual understanding of what the word means, it seems. Much like how you don't want to be "random" but you also want to be "unpredictable".

And her trait seems kinda awesome. Obviously you are going to need to be able to think and read your opponent to use it effectively, so a lot of players are going to opt not to use it since thinking is hard but it sounds to me like smart players are going to have a ball with keeping the opponent frustrated with this.

tim1138

When they were talking about Zatanna being the only character with a teleport away move someone asked if there was anyone else. They responded with "not in this build".

So basically Orion is coming with Boom Tube teleportation. Gotcha. (Hey a guy can dream right?)

Magwik

Banned
So I got up, played the game just fine this morning, and same for my friend.
Now suddenly both of our Xboxs freeze when booting up the game.

Anyone having any similar issues?

vg260

There's a Zod costume (likely Man of Steel) tucked away in the Zatanna update.

Cool. Still need to see the movie. I certainly hope that's not it. We haven't had a new pack in a while.

So I got up, played the game just fine this morning, and same for my friend.
Now suddenly both of our Xboxs freeze when booting up the game.

Anyone having any similar issues?

Try clearing your cache form the HD storage menu. (Don't remove any saves). Game did that occasionally for me. It's wonky.

Kizer

I'd be fine with any of the Fourth World characters, even Forager or any of the Forever People.

Seeing as how the most recent dlc characters were both heroes, I feel that the next one will be a villain for sure. Wanna take guesses at to whom it may be? My guess is black manta.

Won't be red hood

tim1138

Seeing as how the most recent dlc characters were both heroes, I feel that the next one will be a villain for sure. Wanna take guesses at to whom it may be? My guess is black manta.

Won't be red hood

My top two already have in game models--Grodd and Darkseid. I would not complain about Manta, Ocean Master, or any of the Rogues though.

TDLink

Won't be red hood

I would love it to be black manta

I bought the game and Season Pass now, I couldn't bear it anymore after being told it's good (it is!) and seeing 2 of my favorite DC characters released back to back (MM and Zatanna).
So, is it absolutely sure we won't get a second season pass-esque deal? I know of that Spanish FB leak saying there might be one but also of Ed Boon on Twitter saying there won't be one. Should I wait, what does GAF think?

In any case, to chime into the discussion here, Black Manta would be so awesome. If they released him, that'd be 3 of my favorite DC characters released back to back! Wouldn't mind King Shark either, staying with Aquaman baddies.

I'd also enjoy Etrigan, Blue Devil or Trigon a lot.

Kizer

I bought the game and Season Pass now, I couldn't bear it anymore after being told it's good (it is!) and seeing 2 of my favorite DC characters released back to back (MM and Zatanna).
So, is it absolutely sure we won't get a second season pass-esque deal? I know of that Spanish FB leak saying there might be one but also of Ed Boon on Twitter saying there won't be one. Should I wait, what does GAF think?

In any case, to chime into the discussion here, Black Manta would be so awesome. If they released him, that'd be 3 of my favorite DC characters released back to back! Wouldn't mind King Shark either, staying with Aquaman baddies.

I'd also enjoy Etrigan, Blue Devil or Trigon a lot.

I would take Ed's word over the facebook page's word, personally.

Kizer

Zatanna patch is out for psn. Don't think she is purchasable yet.

Cyborg superman has a different voice. His win animation is that of evil superman's.

ArynCrinn

Banned
So I'm probably getting this soon. Which version would be the best to buy? I kind of want to support the Wii U version (Pro controller). But overall, which is the best version right now?

Khezu

So I'm probably getting this soon. Which version would be the best to buy? I kind of want to support the Wii U version (Pro controller). But overall, which is the best version right now?

There may or may not be a "GOTY" edition coming out sometime this year.
Well it will probably come with some or all of the DLC, it seems like there will also be a Vita and PC version coming, if you are into those things.

But again, its only a rumor at this point.

Gleethor

Kinda cool that the announcer actually says "cyborg superman" when you win with him. Guess they just had to add the clip of her saying "cyborg"

ArynCrinn

Banned
So basically, screw the Wii U version, go with 360/PS3. Or wait for a GOTY or PC version. I'll probably just go with the PS3 version (free online).

But what's the problem with the Wii U version, if I might ask?

Kizer

So basically, screw the Wii U version, go with 360/PS3. Or wait for a GOTY or PC version. I'll probably just go with the PS3 version (free online).

You get the dlc late and you can not set up private matches.

TDLink

Wii U version is fine. It has off tv which is nice. Only problem is they get the DLC much later than other systems (so far they have everything through Zod but nothing since). Oh and no friend matches online for some reason.

Ryce

Her select screen placement is one thing, but Zatanna is coded as a villain for some reason. Shazam/Deathstroke/etc. all use the villain clash dialog against her. That doesn't make any sense. Even when he was on the heroes side of the select screen, Lobo was considered a villain.

Top Bottom