• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

I shouldn't have watched that Giant Bomb QL. I felt like it spoiled most of the story for me.

Damien Wayne was the only thing that surprised me in the Story mode-- alternate universe, evil Superman, Yellow Lantern were among the things spoiled in that Quick Look

DrBo42

I shouldn't have watched that Giant Bomb QL. I felt like it spoiled most of the story for me.

Damien Wayne was the only thing that surprised me in the Story mode-- alternate universe, evil Superman, Yellow Lantern were among the things spoiled in that Quick Look

Pretty sure someone in this thread or the previous one called that first thing too.

KevinCow

Banned
The Wii U version runs fine, if anyone was wondering. The online is expectedly scarce (though not empty), but gamepad play is pretty awesome.

My NNID is KevinCow if any Wii U players wanna add me.

I'm liking Doomsday. Dude's a beast. Trying to zone me out? Pssh, I'm just gonna jump over there and land on you.

I just received my copy of the Red Son edition of the game, but every time I enter the code for the DLC content, it says the code has been used? Help?

sephi22

I just received my copy of the Red Son edition of the game, but every time I enter the code for the DLC content, it says the code has been used? Help?
WB never dissapoints. They did the same with my Catwoman Arkham City code. You should email their support with a pic of the game with proof of purchase and they'll give you another code.

Can you check your transactions? I got the same error, but it showed up in my transactions list on my PSN account. I think you have to re-download after that, but PSN is being janky.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Day 1 is always ripe for wins even if you are literally clueless of the game itself. Basic fighting knowledge is generally enough to do well, so know how to block and use clash(since everyone burns their entire meter on a super you can get a shitload of health back).

Rubius

So is this game non fighter friendly or is a high skill level?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkAi-giu-g
tumblr_m9tz9znRc71qfy2kdo1_500.gif

RS4-

Kind of annoying they don't just call it that. Thank you. Release check on means negative edge is ON or not, though?

Default I believe, is on.

Certainly helps having it off in dial a combo kind of games like this. At least for me personally. Cancelling moves like it was an Capcom game felt weird to me with it on.

sephi22

Deathstroke stuff
He's very easy to play. Easy zoning, which online warriors love. Raven's a good counter for him AFAIK. Gotta learn some Raven myself.
Aquaman's an anti-zoner too. My Aqua's doing good but I don't know how good he's against Deathstroke
EDIT: Didn't see your edit

Day 1 is always ripe for wins even if you are literally clueless of the game itself. Basic fighting knowledge is generally enough to do well, so know how to block and use clash(since everyone burns their entire meter on a super you can get a shitload of health back).
Yup. That happens a lot with me. The scrubs do wakeup super first chance they get their meter. And I just clash when I'm low on health.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Spent about 5 hours in the Lab working with Harley Quinn on different stuff. Learned Tom Brady's combo just from watching his combo video teaser and the 38% midscreen bnb that was up on EventHubs. Even found some bnbs myself. Finally go online and play my first match. Got totally scrubbed out by a Catwoman dashing back and forth like X-23 in UMvC3. I have no idea how I'm suppose to even approach this game. That's what I get for not playing MK9. :(

I think Green Arrow is my favorite which is odd because I've never particularly liked his character. Batman is by far my least favorite. They kind of buggered his costume too. Everyones costume is just off, but then I guess thats where they get you with the DLC.

FaintDeftone

PSN online play is pretty laggy so far. A pretty big input delay on all of the matches I've played. Definitely not as solid as SSFIV is.

Online players right now are definitely just spamming whatever their favorite attack is, so the wins are ripe for the picking.

Quick question for those who have used the Injustice fight stick : How is it? I've only owned one fight stick before (T v C stick for the Wii) and I don't know too much about TE quality sticks. W would it be okay if I don't modify it?

He's very easy to play. Easy zoning, which online warriors love. Raven's a good counter for him AFAIK. Gotta learn some Raven myself.
Aquaman's an anti-zoner too. My Aqua's doing good but I don't know how good he's against Deathstroke
EDIT: Didn't see your edit

Yup. That happens a lot with me. The scrubs do wakeup super first chance they get their meter. And I just clash when I'm low on health.

deathstroke is okay for lex (pretty sure i'm gonna main him for at least some time) with the shield, but man do i lose to any rushdown

Fletcher

Want this game, but left my fight stick at my sisters house and won't get it back for like a week. Should I wait until I get it back or is it still fun with a controller?

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Controls are weird and I don't feel like adjusting. I'll probably switch it to marvel LMH across the top. I'll make do with a dedicated grab button w/e. Will have to get used to back+attack being a thing.

Want this game, but left my fight stick at my sisters house and won't get it back for like a week. Should I wait until I get it back or is it still fun with a controller?
The game is designed with a regular controller in mind if that helps. If you've played other fighters with a pad then you can go a week in this game with a regular pad.

i still cant figure out how to bust into another sublevel. I did the tutorial but it never seems to work! :(

Back+Hard Attack (default A on 360 and X on PS3) near specific parts of the stage that have transitions (some don't, like Atlantis). Go to training mode and turn on the indicators to learn where interactables and stage transitions are placed.

Guesong

While I do have an arcade stick for my PS3, I always played MK9 with a controller ; it just felt ackward otherwise. In my opinion, NRS' fighters are the best suited for controllers

But it depends on a personal level on how much enjoyment of fighting games you put on the controller you use.

Is WBID down? I tried linking my account and it said it was in use, but still unlocked the New 52 Flash skin. How do I get the rest of my iOS unlocks to transfer?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Finding lots of people online who just like jumping forward and/or running right into projectiles. Had a guy rage quit after he kept jumping into Harley's gunfire repeatedly. Just...LOL.

Top Bottom