• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

demolitio

I wish I could trade my Best Buy code for a Walmart code. Damn do I hate preorder exclusives when they make it impossible to get it all. :p

Khezu

Why does my disconnect number go up when someone else is doing the disconnecting?

It has happened twice against players who had already racked up shameful double digit disconnect numbers.

EDIT: The match hadn't even started yet, either.

Uh, I'm not sure, you shouldn't be getting DCs.

There is currently a glitch where if someone DC's on you get a loss, they have said that will be patched "soon".

Alright, 3 ranked matches done.

2 rage quits right before the end.

The third dude scrambled for his mic at the last second to call me a "faggot bitch."

Love Xbox Live.

ahm998

This game really awesome on wii U love it.

Didn't try online yet because i am at work.

Today i will kick many Hero :) and i will write my positives & Negatives here.

I just finished up the iOS costume unlock sharing for everyone that PM'd me. If I missed anyone and you sent me a previous PM please message me back.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Anyone else playing with a Madcatz TE stick? What's your layout?

I'm using a modified setup from how I set mine up for MK9:

L MB M I/T (can't remember, don't use it since I use the 2 button version for either)
H S P T/I

For reference my MK layout was:

FP B FK
BP S BK

L M H EX
P I T SS

Lol if that makes any sense.

Ferrio

Banned
Practicing with Harley.. not sure if I like her. Can't find the much way in interesting combos. Best I could come up with was. L,M, qcb+H, L, b+H (wallbounce), j.M, command throw.

Also, is it just me.. or is linking attacks from a jump in really hard? Not sure if it's just Harley, the game, or me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just finished up the iOS costume unlock sharing for everyone that PM'd me. If I missed anyone and you sent me a previous PM please message me back.

Thanks again :p

Practicing with Harley.. not sure if I like her. Can't find the much way in interesting combos. Best I could come up with was. L,M, qcb+H, L, b+H (wallbounce), j.M, command throw

Let's play! Also don't forget about meter burning moves, you gain bar in this game fast as fuck.

Linking attacks off a weak jump is pretty hard they have almost no hit stun those are ment mostly are air to air. Use 2 or 3 attacks coming in.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I feel like a dumbass, just realized the chain grab stuff for Grundy has to be in the same type of chain. I was trying to follow up with power, health, and defense. Now I got the timing and it is time to learn a single combo and then go online and wreak havoc against idiots.

rokero

Im getting the game tomorrow for the wii U, but i kinda feel i shouldn't, i mean why on earth
did netherealm/wb exclude private matches in the wii u version it makes no sense, im flabbergasted by the stupidity of it, this is some grade A trolling that's all i can think of

Paranerd

Neo Member
Finished the story mode. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't say it wowed me. I only read the first Injustice comic, so throughout the plot I did feel like I missed some details. Dunno if I'll go back and read the rest, though.

I messed around with Raven a bit, but haven't decided on what character I'll want to stick with.

SmokeMaxX

Im getting the game tomorrow for the wii U, but i kinda feel i shouldn't, i mean why on earth
did netherealm/wb exclude private matches in the wii u version it makes no sense, im flabbergasted by the stupidity of it, this is some grade A trolling that's all i can think of

Hopefully it'll be patched in later. Either way, fighting games are meant to be played locally :)

Ferrio

Banned
Not sure what the hell is the purpose of harley's qcb+m. Only thing I can think of is wake up games, ala Yoga Catastrophe

SmokeMaxX

I hope they do patch it up, the reason is bothers me its because a friend of mine got it on the wii u just to play online with me and now were screwed

That sucks. I know in other games, you could work around it by doing a custom search and both of setting the language to Arabic or something with a smaller playerbase. I don't know if there's a way to do it on Injustice.

Does anyone know how many costumes there are all-told? I just finished my first classic ladder with Killer Frost and unlocked a crime boss costume for Grundy. So I'm guessing every character you beat the ladder with gets you a new costume for someone? I hope?

Moaradin

What layout are people running on stick? I have light medium heavy on the top row and trait on A, but I still haven't found a place for the other two yet.

Ribbon

Man, Catwoman is not good against zoning. I'm sticking with her though.

Hmm Catwoman is great against zoning. She has attacks that move her forward and a fast dash. Use her feline dodge to avoid projectiles, it also gives her strikes for her trait.

SUPARSTARX

What layout are people running on stick? I have light medium heavy on the top row and trait on A, but I still haven't found a place for the other two yet.

Mine is like this

[Lgt][Med][Meter][IT]
[Hvy][Pwr][Flip][Thr]

throw is still "LP+LK", and I super with "HP+HK" layout. I think Medium and Power/Trait is a shortcut for interactables?

Khezu

Light Heavy Trait
Medium Meter Stance

Can't decide if I should play Harley, Killer Frost, or Nightwing.

Killer Frost's vortex nonsense looks silly as fuck.

quanchu

I was thinking about getting this but I want to know if the netcode is good first. Street fighter 4 green bar level is acceptable.

TDLink

He's right about it missing some Online stuff that the PS3 version has (although the online matches I played on Wii U were all pretty lag-less (or at least it was fairly unnoticeable to me)). WBID input is also missing, yes. Comparing the two, my PS3 version definitely takes longer to load though and I don't notice video compression. Wii U version clearly looks better graphically (to my eyes).

Man, Catwoman is not good against zoning. I'm sticking with her though.

Jump 2~cat claws can blow up a jumped projectile from half screen and she gets a full combo.

Also the second dash in her MB Cat Dash has armor so on read you can blow through a projectile into full combo.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Jump 2~cat claws can blow up a jumped projectile from half screen and she gets a full combo.

Also the second dash in her MB Cat Dash has armor so on read you can blow through a projectile into full combo.

Deathstroke blows that up for free though as his gun moves were made for ripping through armored moves (CDJr's own words).

Ferrio

Banned
Have you tried:

B22, QCB+H~L, B+H, j.M, 2,U+3, Playing Doctor? Does 36% damage and keeps them upright for a mixup.

Variation of it ya.. not sure if I like B22 to start with though.

Ending with the bombs might be nice to get a free trait item too, gives you ton of breathing room.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
God damn, the input delay online can be killer for the very little I know with Aquaman and Grundy. I keep missing the window during the chaingrab even though I have it nailed offline.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I absolutely should not be considering purchasing this given my track record with fighting games.... but MK9 was kind of fun, and NRS seems to put a TON of content into their games. The story sounds interesting to, which is absolutely stupid considering it's a fighting game.

Conflicted.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
lol you almost ready for some battle experience Ferrio? :p

I absolutely should not be considering purchasing this given my track record with fighting games.... but MK9 was kind of fun, and NRS seems to put a TON of content into their games. The story sounds interesting to, which is absolutely stupid considering it's a fighting game.

Conflicted.

The buyers remorse saga continues.

Top Bottom