• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
i was getting my ass beat by flash and noticed he has a move that reminds me of Cinder from Killer Instinct! Flash becomes like a fireball just like cinder did lol!

Grimsen

i was getting my ass beat by flash and noticed he has a move that reminds me of Cinder from Killer Instinct! Flash becomes like a fireball just like cinder did lol!

He also has a something that looks a lot like a hurricane kick. I wonder if they're intentional throwbacks. :p

Archon473

It installs in the background over time, automatically.

Interesting. Gran Turismo 5 operates in the same way but also offers a manual install. So far I've only completed Story and played Arcade once. I'll see how much has been stored on my system thus far.

How are Armory Keys and Access Cards gained? I'm a bit reluctant to spend anything to unlock stuff when it may be more prudent to purchase the XP bonuses to level from 50 to 100.

Okay no...just no.
I won 6 matches in a row. I beat Batman, Green Lantern, Doomsday, Catwoman, Aquaman and Green Arrow. I'm not that good. I'm just a casual player but I won against Level 50 player...so I am not a beginner at least.
Then comes Deathstroke spamming his sword attacks and machine gun fire. And that's it. No way.
I don't want to quit because I'm not a rage quitter. It's okay but it's not fun or fair.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The level up tourney tonight should be a great display of injustice.

Oh really tonight? that's awesome. Do you have a link to the stream please? and how many hours until this event starts?

Requiem

So I'm thinking of getting a FightStick because my PS3 controller has a wacky D-Pad and I'd rather buy one of these that I can use for other games rather than buy another PS3 controller. I'm definitely a beginner and don't want to spend a ton of money as I don't know how committed I'll be in the future. I've narrowed it down these two:

MadCatz and Hori

Anyone have any opinions on these?

TDLink

Interesting. Gran Turismo 5 operates in the same way but also offers a manual install. So far I've only completed Story and played Arcade once. I'll see how much has been stored on my system thus far.

How are Armory Keys and Access Cards gained? I'm a bit reluctant to spend anything to unlock stuff when it may be more prudent to purchase the XP bonuses to level from 50 to 100.

You get Armory Keys and Access Cards by leveling up. Armory Keys can only be used on Costumes.

DoubleTap

So I'm thinking of getting a FightStick because my PS3 controller has a wacky D-Pad and I'd rather buy one of these that I can use for other games rather than buy another PS3 controller. I'm definitely a beginner and don't want to spend a ton of money as I don't know how committed I'll be in the future. I've narrowed it down these two:

MadCatz and Hori

Anyone have any opinions on these?

Get the Madcatz, the Hori stick is TINY. Brawlstick is upgreadable too.

Wait. So I was just playing a match online, got the clear finishing hit by activating Superman's super move. He quit before it ended. Did I not get the win?

galvatron

6o5MLYF.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure, I have to ask...
were you under the impression that you were having sex while playing him?

TDLink

Who is the consensus best female character?

They are all pretty good but Catwoman seems like the best to me.

Wii U version has no private matches and apparently has huge online problems right now.

While it has no private matches I haven't encountered any online problems. In fact I have yet to hit a laggy match on Wii U. Granted, I have only played 10 on Wii U and about 50 on PS3.

They are all pretty good but Catwoman seems like the best to me.

While it has no private matches I haven't encountered any online problems. In fact I have yet to hit a laggy match on Wii U. Granted, I have only played 10 on Wii U and about 50 on PS3.

Friend of mine said he was getting disconnect issues every 5 or 6 games. Could just be him, don't know.

Edit: This download is going to take all day. lol

Who is the consensus best female character?

IMO it's most likely Killer Frost now. Extremely solid and well rounded. Arguably the best 50/50 in the game, high damage, standing resets into the 50/50, one of the best wakeup attacks, an air dash, decent zoning and anti-air, good punisher. She has it all.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Just finished the story mode. It was really pretty darn good by the end and had a great finale fade out. Overall, probably the best written and produced story mode I've ever seen in a fighting game. (Which of course, isn't saying much.)

The dialog quality in this is really great at times, and the Joker stole the show most scenes he was in, but he is the Joker and kind of deserves it.

But I really don't know how they managed to squeeze a T for Teen rating out of ESRB due to, rather big spoiler for the late story...
Regime Superman executing Captain Marvel by drilling holes through his f**king skull with heat vision. Motherf**king nightmare fuel.

Georgious

Banned
Just finished the story mode. It was really pretty darn good by the end and had a great finale fade out. Overall, probably the best written and produced story mode I've ever seen in a fighting game. (Which of course, isn't saying much.)

The dialog quality in this is really great at times, and the Joker stole the show most scenes he was in, but he is the Joker and kind of deserves it.

But I really don't know how they managed to squeeze a T for Teen rating out of ESRB due to, rather big spoiler for the late story...
Regime Superman executing Captain Marvel by drilling holes through his f**king skull with heat vision. Motherf**king nightmare fuel.

Great to hear - I'm LOVING the story mode. It's SUPER cheesy when you actually think about it, but really fun and definitely epic in parts.

If you liked this story mode, definitely try out Mortal Kombat's single player campaign. It's absolutely epic.

Yaari

Is there for Wii U, atleast not a lack of opponents online? I can live with the lack of Private Matches, but I don't want to sit there 5 minutes to get into a game.

I am not a great fighting game player, but I am really thinking of ordering one of those MadCatz sticks that someone linked to earlier. The price is right and I am hoping it helps me to pull off more moves than I am able with the 360 controller.

Top Bottom