• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Does anyone know when the Season Pass will be available on the EU PSN Store? It has already been updated this week and it is still unavailable. Is it not coming to Europe/Australia?

Anyone hav a good button set up for the.hori ex2? I've had the.stick. for a while but this is the first time really using it. Its tough but ill try and stick with it because I hate the 360 dpad. Right now my set up is...top 3 are light, medium, special. Bottom 3 are heavy, throw, interact. Top 2 which I hate where there location is switch stance then meter

AEREC

I think Im going with Green Arrow as my main and Catwoman as my secondary. Wont be able to play online with a good connection for another month (currently on a very crappy wireless connection). But I was able to at least cheese someone with GA's flame arrows online.

SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX on WiiU. Got my copy in today. Probably play a bit tomorrow. Will be trying to learn this on pad (I learned fighting games on stick) so we'll see how that goes haha.

From going through a lot of characters on classic mode.

I can see
Green Arrow having a Red Arrow costume based on his ending for the game.

TDLink

From going through a lot of characters on classic mode.

I can see
Green Arrow having a Red Arrow costume based on his ending for the game.

I think every character has some sort of unique costume displayed in either their ending and/or part of the story mode...there HAS to be a way to unlock them. I can't imagine Netherrealm would go to the trouble to model them otherwise.

shaowebb

I love you Green Arrow, but you are such a meter whore when it comes time to do any damage. I needs me some ex cancels or a relaunch somewhere in these combos somehow. I'm thinking the key may be somewhere in his fire or electric arrows and not in Ice resets now...

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
re: Harley's trait supposedly being useless.

I imagine she might have some kind of setup that lets you gamble for a 1/3 shot at doing some crazy high damage reset with the bomb. It would have to be pretty high damage though, otherwise, why not just go for regular pressure, you know? Or maybe it gives her an opportunity to convert from a situation she wouldn't be able to convert from otherwise.

Otherwise, yeah, it's hard for me to see too much use for it.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I still don't think Harley has it that bad compared to Joker. That counter is damn hard to hit, and the HAHAHA's go away. Unless there's more to it than a speed boost, that seemed weird to me.

I haven't finished story mode yet, but overall I really liked it. The characters I want to use are Shazam, Raven, and Joker. I'm also interested in Cyborg, Superman, Green Arrow, and Killer Frost. I didn't go into training yet because I still need to finish the story mode first.

Gartooth

I can't keep myself out of this thread! So hyped to play this game when I get it next Thursday/Friday.

Really excited reading all these impressions, have to ask how are Flash, Nightwing, and Deathstroke so far? Those are the characters I'm looking forward to the most so I would love to hear how good they are in terms of overall effectiveness or whether they are execution heavy characters, etc.

I can't keep myself out of this thread! So hyped to play this game when I get it next Thursday/Friday.

Really excited reading all these impressions, have to ask how are Flash, Nightwing, and Deathstroke so far? Those are the characters I'm looking forward to the most so I would love to hear how good they are in terms of overall effectiveness or whether they are execution heavy characters, etc.

Bad news those are the three worst characters. game over for you!

Shit, might as well be like everyone else and use Batman then.
Just kidding, I bet online there are legions of Aquamen right?

I don't like Batman. I like Nightwing and Green Arrow so far. Though I've not really had much time to play with everyone just yet. Fighting close range fighters with long range or heavy hitters is tough. Then i realized you can join Nightwing's eskrima sticks into a staff. Made things a little easier!

How are you guys playong Green Arrow? Are you guys just zoning it out? Ive been doing alright with him, but I've been trying to get in too much I think.

what response would you like? Who the hell knows? past experience tells me Nintendo is the least online-friendly console manufacturer so unless NRS just wants to spite Nintendo I would be inclined to believe the trouble lies with Nintendo itself.

Except other Wii U games have full online functionality. How is it then Nintendo's fault that this one game lacks something other games have no problem providing?

Wynnebeck

Banned
So are there any East Coast peeps going to Civil War this weekend? First semi-major Injustice tournament. Tom Brady is flying in on Friday and my boy Blackula is going to pick him up so I kight be getting some Lab time with them before the tournament on Saturday.

BIGTpm7CEAAhDHo.jpg:large

I made someone rage quit with Nightwing. Do I get a prize? :D

FaintDeftone

I played some King of the Hill matches tonight after I finished the story mode and EVERYBODY uses either Deathstroke or Green Arrow. It is basically a projectile cluster fuck every time. It gets pretty annoying, but when you find games where people are actually alternating characters, the game is a ton of fun online. I love the voting feature too.

I had some really solid, lagless matches tonight too surprisingly.

Top Bottom