• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

Jirotrom

In extras... what are the match boosts 3x XP and stuff for. I dont quite understand the match count stipulation. Where is this used?

galvatron

I have Madcatz and I do this:

L M H interact
meter stance power throw

I find this works best since you can use L+M for interacting, L+H for throw (kinda weird)or just hit the throw button w/ your pinky pretty easily without moving your hand much at all. Supers are also easy to do by just hitting meter+stance (A&B) buttons.

I'm going by only a little play and by memory so hope I got that right

Swap interact and throw and that's what I'm doing, too.

I need the iOS skins for the game. Someone hook me up?

As soon as my Red Sons copy of the game shows up and I buy the Flashpoint DLC, I think I'll own every currently available skin...

ALSO: Anyone else noticed that Atrocitus, Supergirl, Bizaro and one of the Robins make appearences in the portraits you unlock in the Archives? Possible DLC character hints?

Looking at Green Lantern's concept art, they already had an art drawn up for John Stewart

Hopefully that alt makes it into the game. DO want.

They had concepts for Shazam without the hood :(

Thinking about picking this up today for the wii u. Was wondering the differences between the other consoles, and wanted to know if the classic controller + wii mote work in this game.

Thinking about picking this up today for the wii u. Was wondering the differences between the other consoles, and wanted to know if the classic controller + wii mote work in this game.

Apparently it looks the best, or at least, better than the PS3 version, and runs smooth. I personally cannot vouch for this as I have only seen the Wii U version in person. (it is certainly smooth though)

All Wii controllers work, i.e. both types of Classic Controller, and the TatsuCap fight stick.

The Wii U version however, as of now, has no way to play directly against friends online. Apparently this will be fixed in a patch. Online modes against randoms are all present and fine.

Kizer

I need the iOS skins for the game. Someone hook me up?

As soon as my Red Sons copy of the game shows up and I buy the Flashpoint DLC, I think I'll own every currently available skin...

ALSO: Anyone else noticed that Atrocitus, Supergirl, Bizaro and one of the Robins make appearences in the portraits you unlock in the Archives? Possible DLC character hints?

Bizzaro? As a skin, maybe.

Ryce

A day later, and I'm absolutely in love with this game. I really didn't expect to like it this much. As a former "MK is clunky" detractor... I think the animations here are superb.

Can someone help me -- what's the significance of meter burn wallbounces? Can they take a hit ala SFIV charged-up focus moves? What's the advantage to burning a meter when doing them?

There's really a lot of systems in this game, but so far they all seem to make sense and compliment each other, which is really cool.

Apparently it looks the best, or at least, better than the PS3 version, and runs smooth. I personally cannot vouch for this as I have only seen the Wii U version in person. (it is certainly smooth though)

All Wii controllers work, i.e. both types of Classic Controller, and the TatsuCap fight stick.

The Wii U version however, as of now, has no way to play directly against friends online. Apparently this will be fixed in a patch. Online modes against randoms are all present and fine.

Saw some people claiming on Miiverse that it runs smoother than the other versions at 1080p/60fps (locked). I'll take it with a grain of salt, but I'm definitely looking forward to the DF verdict.

shaowebb

I was asking questions of some folks in the Green Arrow combo thread on TYM trying to experiment with Queens Gambit into slide and someone had this alternate combo that utilized other stuff instead.

2 bars & no arrows:

46% = jp 2 -> f2d13 -> b23 xx EX Sky Alert -> b23 xx EX Stinger

NEO0MJ

Can someone help me -- what's the significance of meter burn wallbounces? Can they take a hit ala SFIV charged-up focus moves? What's the advantage to burning a meter when doing them?

Like SF IV's focus attacks, they protect you from one move, even if it's unblockable. There's been several examples in this thread on when to use them.

I was surprised when I got this game that people actually complained about his meteor projectile. I thought it was unblockable or something. But damn Flash is fast. Wonder how many other projectiles he can punish fullscreen.

Dahbomb

He can punish Deathstroke's Rifle IIRC. In fact Flash counter picks zoners like Deathstroke and Sinestro. He even has a projectile phase move.

shaowebb

He can punish Deathstroke's Rifle IIRC. In fact Flash counter picks zoners like Deathstroke and Sinestro. He even has a projectile phase move.

Speaking of "Poor Sinestro" whats going on with F Champ. I haven't seen any fireworks yet, but things sound like he's having a rough go of it.

Dahbomb

Speaking of "Poor Sinestro" whats going on with F Champ. I haven't seen any fireworks yet, but things sound like he's having a rough go of it.
I think I already answered this question some where else. FChamp is definitely playing Sinestro although he's mostly playing online and against bad Deathstroke players. So far that's his main. He's OK at the game at best, if he went to a major tournament right now he would get bodied. Main problem is that he plays the game for a couple of hours straight, gets bored with online play and then boots up Marvel.

He's an OK player who is maining an OK character meaning unless he hits the hyperbolic time chamber soon he won't be a significant threat.

shaowebb

I think I already answered this question some where else. FChamp is definitely playing Sinestro although he's mostly playing online and against bad Deathstroke players. So far that's his main. He's OK at the game at best, if he went to a major tournament right now he would get bodied. Main problem is that he plays the game for a couple of hours straight, gets bored with online play and then boots up Marvel.

He's an OK player who is maining an OK character meaning unless he hits the hyperbolic time chamber soon he won't be a significant threat.

About what I figured. I think Pig of the Hut mentioned him losing to Tom Brady or something. Honestly with the frame data on Sinestro I would think that a better fit for f F Champ would be Ares. Teleport, projectiles everywhere, frustrating. I dont know. Sinestro might work for him, but he just seems to be missing some F Champ tools.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

His phase can work on throws and physical attacks too, I feel like flash is going to be a strong character with stuff like that. He can phase through interactibles as well.

Dahbomb

FChamp plays Dhalsim in AE, I don't think he cares that much as it's not his main game. Still though it's going to be hilarious when he gets bodied by MK players and they pop off on him.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lol, Walmart so desperate to get rid of those MK vs. DCs that they just give them away for free with these. Understandable though, I always see that game at Walmarts and Targets shoved away in a corner.

SmokeMaxX

Lol, Walmart so desperate to get rid of those MK vs. DCs that they just give them away for free with these. Understandable though, I always see that game at Walmarts and Targets shoved away in a corner.

Watttt lol nice.

EDIT: Wait, Sinestro sucks? Damn, I wanted to play him. Finals are coming up really soon and I haven't been able to play much :(

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I bought the ps3 version from Walmart on Tuesday and got MK vs. DC

They were sold out of the 360 version :\

Had a few Wii U copies but I wanted a free game I already bought 5 years ago!

Oh and I was a beast with Deathstroke then I started taking up Green Arrow

His arrows suck ass. Not even worth shooting them

I'm going to main Cyborg cause he's the worst character in the game.

Why is cancelling attacks so weird sometimes?

It feels so inconsistent with some characters.

Or do I just not know the timing for cancelling certains strings..

shaowebb

Sinestro doesn't suck. He is alright, but not great. At least that's what it looks like right now.

His recovery on some stuff and startup is pretty rough though. It was hilarious how fast Pig of the Hut dumped him after his final frame date came through in the day 1 final build update. Dude made a suicide note signed by Sinestro and shooped a pic of him hanging himself with a yellow noose construct lol.

BTW those popoffs on F Champ are already happening apparently. ;)

Kizer

His recovery on some stuff and startup is pretty rough though. It was hilarious how fast Pig of the Hut dumped him after his final frame date came through in the day 1 final build update. Dude made a suicide note signed by Sinestro and shooped a pic of him hanging himself with a yellow noose construct lol.

is there a vid?

livestOne

holy shit that was hilarious http://testyourmight.com/threads/sinestro-r-i-p-2013-he-never-was-allowed-to-live.30073/

Dahbomb

RIP in peace Suicetro

Suicestro.jpg

Lol I was playing Battle mode, and was on the Mystery battle that gives random buffs.

I did an transition on Arkham Asylum stage, and the game started glitching terribly lol

All the colors get inverted and shit lol

SUPARSTARX

Nope. Just forum popoffs after posts came in of him losing.

So is the amount of tech. ;)

The tech is good from the 10% of people that are playing the game and finding stuff versus the 90% of them writing everything they don't wanna learn against as OP. lol

But then it's like... we're on the internet. Everyone's gotta chime in every bit of crazy cuz they can

Top Bottom