• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

AEREC

Ending up breaking out my arcade stick for this and can tell it will play much better once I get adjusted to the new button layout (from the 360 controller).

Also still have gotten my Arrow code yet...are they still going out?

Ending up breaking out my arcade stick for this and can tell it will play much better once I get adjusted to the new button layout (from the 360 controller).

Also still have gotten my Arrow code yet...are they still going out?

Me neither.. I tweeted InjusticeGame and they said to keep your eye out in your email for a couple days

shaowebb

LOL
I just spent a few hours online in a KOTH lobby with some guys all about my xp level. This guy shows up with a pretty decent Grundy and I really liked watching him play. We had all done the normal thing of show up, play your main a bit, win some lose some, and then just sort of roll around through the roster.

This guy shows up and gets a win streak of like 5 games as Grundy.
I'm really happy he showed up as a Grundy guy because none of us had messed with him enough to get too far with him and we weren't about to go messing around with move list checks and stuff in a match like a jerk.

He finally loses in a super close match that was hype as hell and he rage quits out the room before Superman's finish fully kills him.

Geez dude...what your deal? You get a close match and you ragequit? He was cool till that moment. SMH.

Khezu

The weird pipe thing in the middle of the Aquaman stage is the best stage hazard, I love sliding back and forth with it.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
I join my first KOTH room and win something like 10 straight with Bane. Everyone then proceeds to leave after I beat this deathstroke who didn't know that lv 3 venom = what bullets? lol

I still get wrecked by the better players, but in the 2 days I have been playing this game, I have improved a bunch.

vocab

Hahaha nah, I got boddied by grundy when I was learning the game still. So it fucked up my win percent, it's probably like 45% or someshit

Damn you suck

just kidding I love ya

I bought the game online. Kinda want to play GL because hes based on Easy mac, but part of me wants to play someone else.

I think people were saying that the Injustice stream had more people watching it than Marvel. Not sure if it stayed that way after they swapped streams, but everybody definitely seemed into the game.

jmizzal

Story mode is amazing. I haven't had this much fun with a fighter since X-Men vs. Street Fighter at the arcades.

Yea I am really iffy on fighters outside of Smash Bros. and was not hyped at all for this, but man this game is so fun, this is a fighting game done right.

Kizer

I think yours was the first Doomsday I fought so far (I was that Hawkgirl)

And you were the first Hawkgirl I have dealt with. Very good games, by the way. The entire time I was fighting you I was second guessing my choices. That isn't something I felt very often before these matches. I think I understand this match up a little bit better now. I hope to play with you again sometime soon.

Ribbon

Can anyone confirm if this costume is unlockable within the game right now? This is a portrait I unlocked by winning 100 matches in King of the Hill.

zL5Wnvk.jpg

Nyx

Finished story mode last night, thought it was ok, not as good as MK's.

Now to find a char that I'm ok with to challenge people online, looking at story mode I think I did best with Aquaman, who also has the coolest supermove imo.

Khezu

Can anyone confirm if this costume is unlockable within the game right now? This is a portrait I unlocked by winning 100 matches in King of the Hill.

zL5Wnvk.jpg

So now both Cyborg and Doomsday have classic costume that don't actually seem to be in the game. Kinda Sinestro if you really want to count that costume.

Has no one really datamined the game yet?

Moaradin

Was finally able to get a lot of time online yesterday while Civil War was going on. The online is actually pretty damn good actually. Out of the 70 or so games I've played, only a couple of them actually had lag bad enough to where I couldn't play effectively.

CryptiK

So now both Cyborg and Doomsday have classic costume that don't actually seem to be in the game. Kinda Sinestro if you really want to count that costume.

They have said they are giving away free costumes when DLC characters have to be downloaded could possibly be these costumes.

gosoxtim

i wonder if they have raven classic costume for dlc and this prove they character will a least three costumes

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm still wondering who to main. Killer Frost or Aquaman or Raven or Deathstroke.

I'm leaning a bit more towards Killer Frost since I see some combo potential there.

Zephyrus

Banned
getting elseworld finest flash is going to be a pain in the ass. Some missions are just annoying.

I'm on mission 39 (flash vs lex) and I can't clash. Lex doesn't hit me and dies only to the laser

Top Bottom