• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

KevinCow

Banned
Is the wii u version seriously nerfed?

It's missing some pretty major online features like the ability to make private games, and it hasn't gotten any of the pre-order or DLC costumes that the other versions got.

But it runs just fine, and the online that is there works surprisingly well.

Off-screen play is also a nice bonus.

Kyzon

It's missing some pretty major online features like the ability to make private games, and it hasn't gotten any of the pre-order or DLC costumes that the other versions got.

Hmmm, do you think they'll even get the DLC characters? Like Lobo and whoever else? I know blops didn't get dlc

I love you <3
I can't tell you how many people I've been having to convince you can really deal with Deathstroke and he's not as big a problem as folks make out. Some folks just wanna jump in all day I guess.

By out-zoning him too, or did you guys use tatics. Like someone else said, it depends on the character I guess, but I'm using Mrs. thousand frame start up Harley, so...

Day 1 patch was the final build of the game which was withheld from disc. I guess as a pirate precaution or something to keep online semi tolerable week 1.

BTW I'm loving the archived footage from Civil War 5 last night. I was working on stuff in the evening and I missed it. Folks need to clash more and use meter for bounce cancel extension more IMO though.

Edit, found it.

Ryce

I've identified six character types; each character in a given class shares the same object interactions. Some are similar to others, but there are distinctions.

Power - Aquaman, Cyborg, Shazam, Lex Luthor, Doomsday, Bane, Solomon Grundy, Ares
Power Flight - Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Sinestro, Black Adam
Gadget - Green Arrow, Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley Quinn
Gadget Brawler - Batman, The Joker, Deathstroke
Agile - Raven, Killer Frost
Agile Brawler - The Flash

Shazam should be a Power Flight character, so maybe someone at NRS goofed when assigning the types.

hatchx

Banned

I wonder how it will sell.

Sojgat

^ I don't want to play a stupid iOS game, but I really want those skins.

Mainly the Batman Beyond one. A Batman with no cape would be great (all his costumes look too similar).

SuperBonk

Just broke into the top 100 leaderboard for Survivor. Though I'm #100 so that probably won't last long.

I feel like every time I go into Survivor I get at least a 10 game winning streak. Really easy to gain back health and nobody knows how to do combos.

shaowebb

^ I don't want to play a stupid iOS game, but I really want those skins.

Mainly the Batman Beyond one. A Batman with no cape would be great (all his costumes look too similar).

jcmIvJM.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know people like to give the costume designs shit in this game, but I love Regime Harley. Much more than AA or AC Harley.

And what, no Wonder Woman as Superman's concubine costume? The dress, not the battle armor. That should have been the bandage Milena equivalent

eggwolio

I wonder how it will sell.

The GameStop I work at received 30+ copies each for PS3 and two copies total for Wii U. I anticipate it will be similar everywhere. People can't buy something they can't find. I don't anticipate it will sell that well.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Does anyone not play as grundy online? :/

LOL, opposite for me. I saw some Grundys on the first day and haven't run into any since. Don't think I've run into a single Green Lantern, Bane, or Wonder Woman online either, for that matter.

Khezu

Can't wait to fight all the Batmans tomorrow online spamming B2,3 half way across the screen thinking their awesome lol.

TheShah

Playing against deathstroke is like the same playing as people who sit in corners in Call of Duty. Its really annoying, can be dealt with, but still really pisses you off if you lose.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Only played a little bit so far, but I'm surprised that I am enjoying Supes as much as I am. Between him
turning Sinestro into a bitch
in the story, his
Godfall
costume, his awesome comebacks in the betting thing, 'what makes you think you can win?' 'i'm superman' and how awesome he is to play in general.

I've enjoyed playing Bane too, but I just miss all the toys Superman has that Bane doesn't.

Only played a little bit so far, but I'm surprised that I am enjoying Supes as much as I am. Between him
turning Sinestro into a bitch
in the story, his
Godfall
costume, his awesome comebacks in the betting thing, 'what makes you think you can win?' 'i'm superman' and how awesome he is to play in general.

I've enjoyed playing Bane too, but I just miss all the toys Superman has that Bane doesn't.

I like choosing Regime Supes when I play him just to make fools KNEEL for the win pose.

Top Bottom