• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

J-Tier

I'm pretty confident Scorpion won't be in since the team seems so averse to doing it. I'd be heavily disappointed if that happens.

Khezu

The code isn't even consistent. Not all the playable characters are listed but all 4 dlc are...all of the characters are in alphabetical order...except the dlc is on top...and those 4 are also not in alphabetical order. It just doesn't make a lot of sense.

Plus like I said, it doesn't follow with what I have heard at all.

I will go a step further to show how confident I am this is false:

If scorpion is announced as one of these 4 dlc characters you can go ahead and ban my account for a month.

WHat you have heard, is it what we were speculating in this thread before? Or something different you can't comment on?

demolitio

I'm pretty confident Scorpion won't be in since the team seems so averse to doing it. I'd be heavily disappointed if that happens.

I hope that's the case. I'd be extremely disappointed as well.

Although they could make it up to me by just sending me my damn Arrow skin code already!!

Khezu

You know what the worst thing about the DLC rumor? It's totally going to be Babs and not the way better choice of Steph.

If we had to get another Batchick, I would rather have New52 Poison Ivy because she looks amazing.

You know what the worst thing about the DLC rumor? It's totally going to be Babs and not the way better choice of Steph.

If we had to get another Batchick, I would rather have New52 Poison Ivy because she looks amazing.

Cass would fit this game so much better than Barbara imo.

i really hate all of DC higher ups because they hate stephanie brown

Gail Simone refuses to acknowledge she ever existed and thats pretty terrible.

At least Grant Morrison loves her enough to include her in 5 pages of something

Hell, i think the idea of adding scorpion/any mk character to injustice is awful but i'd take him over babs.

Ultimately I'd love Swamp Thing, Power Girl, and Zatanna as the last 3 but I doubt that'll happen (too many heroes) so I'm hoping for at least one of them (with regular Supergirl alternate costume)

i really hate all of DC higher ups because they hate stephanie brown

Gail Simone refuses to acknowledge she ever existed and thats pretty terrible.

At least Grant Morrison loves her enough to include her in 5 pages of something

Hell, i think the idea of adding scorpion/any mk character to injustice is awful but i'd take him over babs.

Ultimately I'd love Swamp Thing, Power Girl, and Zatanna as the last 3 but I doubt that'll happen (too many heroes) so I'm hoping for at least one of them (with regular Supergirl alternate costume)

She isn't allowed to.

Really hope Scorpion isn't true, no crossovers please. You have so many characters to choose from DC comics as is.

I only want DC characters. I didn't like the idea of them adding Freddy Kruger in the MK9. Forget the idea of adding Scorpion, and decide on another DC characters that should be in Injustice. Scorpion is awesome and my favorite character, but please just DC characters.

If they are adding batgirl, they might as well add robin to the fray. I mean what could batgirl introduce that batman and nightwing dont have already? Thats like adding another green lantern John Stewart.

Jeez. Finally got a ranked match, that took forever to get. Went against Deathstroke, the person was pretty cool, not spamming or anything.

Then as I started to beat some ass, shooting me like crazy and nothing more. I get him down to a pixel, but he's runs away and shoots. At a full screen, I activate my super (Grundy) and head for him. Grab him (I thought for sure he would rage quit then), kills him. I win the match. But... Rage quits as soon as the match is going to end. :|

If they are adding batgirl, they might as well add robin to the fray. I mean what could batgirl introduce that batman and nightwing dont have already? Thats like adding another green lantern John Stewart.

We have enough Batman characters, they need to pick another character excluding from Batman series.

Edit: Nightwing = Robin

Does anyone else find it kind of strange that one of the unlockable Hero card items is the Supergirl #1 cover?

She's not in the game at ALL, nor is there any other comic cover that's not explicitly a character in the game

This is my detective work telling me she's a DLC character.

(This is my heart of all hearts wishing im right)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Does anyone else find it kind of strange that one of the unlockable Hero card items is the Supergirl #1 cover?

She's not in the game at ALL, nor is there any other comic cover that's not explicitly a character in the game

I really hope she is. Honestly.

Air baised characters fuck Killerfrost way too bad, Time to pick up raven as a counterpick

cool got to rank 72 in survivor

Scorpion getting in a DCU fighting game over HUNDREDS of DCU characters would be absolutely fucking terrible.

Yeah both she and Scott Synder have asked to use Stephanie and Cassandra and were turned down.

hate..

I was thinking that too(hoping?) that's the pic I'm using lol

demolitio

We have enough Batman characters, they need to pick another character excluding from Batman series.

Edit: Nightwing = Robin

So what you're trying to say is that you want...Scarecrow? I agree! :p

I agree though. I don't mind it if they aren't ALL Batman characters as long as they're unique.

Zephyrus

Banned

watch KH CAT Joker. Joker is gatlike. His teeth trap is just too good.

Anyway, about the dlc leaked characters... yesterday I was trying to buy the season pass. Today I won't.

ZOD? Zod should be an alternate for Superman

Batgirl? Like we don't have enough Batman characters in the game already

Scorpion? Ugh... just ugh.

Where's Martian Manhunter? And Power Girl? And Atrocitus? And Booster Gold?

If we had to get another batman character then I wish it was R'as Al Ghul. Because R'as is a G.

Oh well atleast I get Lobo. Probably the only dlc character I'll buy.

Ban Puncher

If either Supergirl or Power Girl make it as a DLC character, you could easily have the counterpart as another skin. Two birds, one stone. Same could be done for Batgirl - one character slot but different people as alternative costumes.

Personally I want BatCassandra or Zatanna.

Khezu

They should have used this for Flashes alt.
yPouU8n.png

sephi22

lol Im doing a bit better now that I know how to use the armor moves more, also I went mix up crazy on that comeback game when I was almost dead XD
GG's I need to stop getting clipped by Grundy's huge ass normals though. I always underestimate the range on them..
I'm not going to front. That was a great comeback. I need to learn to block crossups better and downback less, but the fucking slide is a low and leads to full combos.

Trying to level up my Grundy from online warrior to tourney standard.

MMaRsu

So I assume you guys know about the DLC characters already right?

1) Lobo
2) Batgirl
3) Zod
4) Scorpion

[UnlockedDLC.Characters]
+Unlocked=CHAR_Lobo
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batgirl
+Unlocked=CHAR_Scorpion
+Unlocked=CHAR_Zod
+Unlocked=CHAR_Aquaman_A
+Unlocked=CHAR_Bane_A
+Unlocked=CHAR_Batman_A