• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just added JamesPond. Is that you?

No that's a really bad Sega game
12867.jpg

V_Arnold

I hate that I have lost every hope of playing this game thanks to the bullshit netcode.
There are the occasional seemingly fine games, but even they are ridden with a good fraction of a second's delay. And we cant even play this without lag within the country (my opponent lives a good 10~km away from me, another one is 100km) and this is the only game that we cant play together, even KOFXIII works within this distance....

Fuck it. I will not put serious effort into learning anything in this game.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I hate that I have lost every hope of playing this game thanks to the bullshit netcode.
There are the occasional seemingly fine games, but even they are ridden with a good fraction of a second's delay. And we cant even play this without lag within the country (my opponent lives a good 10~km away from me, another one is 100km) and this is the only game that we cant play together, even KOFXIII works within this distance....

Fuck it. I will not put serious effort into learning anything in this game.

Go to rooms and check out the pings there :p

Ryuhza

Banned
Scorpion?

I hope it's not the Mortal Kombat Scorpion but rather 'The' Scorpion or Scorpio

That'd be awful, but I don't see it being anyone else. Of all the characters, you get someone from MK, and of all the MK characters, you get Scorpion. Man, fuck Scorpion.

I hope this shit aint true. Not a fan of Batgirl's potential inclusion either.

Khezu

That'd be awful, but I don't see it being anyone else. Of all the characters, you get someone from MK, and of all the MK characters, you get Scorpion. Man, fuck Scorpion.

I know, game needs Queen Sindel!

Card Boy

Banned

I got a bad feeling its going to be Scorpion from MK considering we got effen Freddy Kruger in MK9. I made a mistake and The Scorpion is a Marvel character (Spiderman villain) and i can't see it being Scorpio.

Edit: Apparently there is a DC Universe Scorpion but i am highly doubtful this is it.

Ryuhza

Banned
The worst part is, I'd probably have to get him too, since the season pass is the same price as buying the other three characters, and I at least want those Flashpoint costumes. But ugh, I've got MK9 if I want to play as Scorpion, and even in that, I typically don't.

Having him in the game will only remind me that my copy of Injustice came bundled with MK vs DC Universe, and of that half hour I spent playing it before returning to Injustice without looking back.

Ryuhza

Banned
DLC characters sound really boring outside of Martian Man hunter.

If rumors persist, he's not going to be one of them. DLC character's COULD be great, there are plenty of interesting identities in the DC Universe. But, you know, have another Batman character, Bat...girl! And, hey, evil Superman not good enough for you? Have Zod: an evil Kryptonian! Also, did you fellas know that WE made Mortal Kombat?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Stupid questions, but I found no info about that in the OP: is the Wii U version supposed to come out this week in EU? I've read something about Aprile 26th.
Is it true that the Wii U version doesn't support DLC? I'd like to play as Lobo...
Any news on Offtv performance and framerate performance for the Wii U version?

thx

Ryuhza

Banned
Stupid questions, but I found no info about that in the OP: is the Wii U version supposed to come out this week in EU? I've read something about Aprile 26th.
Is it true that the Wii U version doesn't support DLC? I'd like to play as Lobo...
Any news on Offtv performance and framerate performance for the Wii U version?

thx

I don't know about dates, but the Wii U is supposed to be getting DLC.

im getting this tomorrow.... quick question has it been confirmed if Wii U version runs better than other version(ps360)? this guy swore to me the devs said it was running 60fps on Wii U compared to 30fps on 360 and ps3. is it native 720p on Wii U?

All 3 run at 60fps. Goes down to 30 during some transitions and supers.

If rumors persist, he's not going to be one of them. DLC character's COULD be great, there are plenty of interesting identities in the DC Universe. But, you know, have another Batman character, Bat...girl! And, hey, evil Superman not good enough for you? Have Zod: an evil Kryptonian! Also, did you fellas know that WE made Mortal Kombat?

Oh stop it. Zod is an awesome character, and fits perfectly in the style they've got going.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

It couldn't be any more NRS if it tried. Plus, it gives them something to tie in to the Superman movie this summer.

Ryuhza

Banned
Oh stop it. Zod is an awesome character, and fits perfectly in the style they've got going.

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

It couldn't be any more NRS if it tried. Plus, it gives them something to tie in to the Superman movie this summer.

Okay, I submit that I'm not really against Zod. And I wouldn't mind Batgirl terribly, but the idea that they may put Scorpion in as paid DLC really fritzes my frazzles, causing me to overreact and lash out against most everything else, and then establish a regime to maintain a flow of pleasing DLC, even if it means killing those who would suggest... say... Sub-Zero.

dan2026

The DLC characters are pretty disappointing.

Zod by his very nature has the same powers of Superman.

Batgirl has the same tech as Batman.

And nobody wants Scorpion.

Think of all the crazy characters they could of used, Swamp Thing, Ambush Bug, Etrigan, Gorilla Grodd. (who doesn't want to play as a giant ape?)

Why are there no playable Flash villains at all in this game

He has one of the best rogues galleries and all we get is a gorilla grodd cameo?

dan2026

Why are there no playable Flash villains at all in this game

He has one of the best rogues galleries and all we get is a gorilla grodd cameo?

That's why they should have used Captain Cold as the 'ice' character.
Guess they wanted another lady or something.

Ban Puncher

Finally got the Zombie Mode to work on 360.

Had to delete both the Title Update and ZM DLC, boot the game up vanilla, get the TU, quit back to dashboard, redownload ZM DLC, boot game up again and Zombie Mode is now available in Settings. Success!

And it's kinda lame too :|

Khezu

Harley's zoning is so fun, I'm not sure how viable it is against people who actually know how to play, but in ranked, it can be silly.

I wish DB2 didn't have the 10% chance to backfire though, that can be really annoying.

Kizer

i really hate all of DC higher ups because they hate stephanie brown

Gail Simone refuses to acknowledge she ever existed and thats pretty terrible.

At least Grant Morrison loves her enough to include her in 5 pages of something

Hell, i think the idea of adding scorpion/any mk character to injustice is awful but i'd take him over babs.

Ultimately I'd love Swamp Thing, Power Girl, and Zatanna as the last 3 but I doubt that'll happen (too many heroes) so I'm hoping for at least one of them (with regular Supergirl alternate costume)

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less for Stephanie Brown or most of the Bat family for that matter, but I would prefer her other Barbara Gordan. Mostly because I find Simone's run on the character to be pretty bad. This book sucks.

I highly doubt this "dlc leak list" is true. Pics or it didn't happen.

Ban Puncher

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less for Stephanie Brown or most of the Bat family for that matter, but I would prefer her other Barbara Gordan. Mostly because I find Simone's run on the character to be pretty bad. This book sucks.

I highly doubt this "dlc leak list" is true. Pics or it didn't happen.

As bad as the current series is, it is one of DC's better selling books so if Batgirl is included it will unfortunately be Babs.

Although there is an Oracle support card in the iOS game so only Mr. Boon knows.

Kizer

How would you guys feel about dlc chapters to the story? Bonus stuff and what have you involving the dlc characters? I'd think that would be pretty damn cool.

Tsukumo

How would you guys feel about dlc chapters to the story? Bonus stuff and what have you involving the dlc characters? I'd think that would be pretty damn cool.

I would pay good money for a dlc with the birth and the escalation of the Regime.
By the way: the characters we see in the "revised" Hall of Justice (Dr Fate and such) are they dead or in stasis?

The DLC characters are pretty disappointing.

Zod by his very nature has the same powers of Superman.

Batgirl has the same tech as Batman.

And nobody wants Scorpion.

Think of all the crazy characters they could of used, Swamp Thing, Ambush Bug, Etrigan, Gorilla Grodd. (who doesn't want to play as a giant ape?)

That's why you get a season pass with four characters, where you pay for three and one is free :) Because no one would have bought the fourth.

Top Bottom