• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us |OT| With Super Friends Like These, Who Needs Enemies?

J-Tier

So I finally got my Arrow code, put it in, downloaded and installed it...but the skin is not showing up as selectable at all.

I'm on PS3...anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Restart game, same happened with my Red Son stuff.

Some guy just rage quit on me because I was destroying him with Green Lantern.

Ok, I was mainly spamming his projectile and keeping him pinned in a corner, but feels good man :)

So I finally got my Arrow code, put it in, downloaded and installed it...but the skin is not showing up as selectable at all.

I'm on PS3...anyone else have this problem and/or know how to fix it?

Still didn't get my code yet. Checked spam and everything. I'm gonna be bugging them everyday.

TDLink

The sound levels on most of the Stephen Amell voice clips are deafening.

Played a couple matches with him and I am sort of disappointed it. It's a real pity he doesn't seem to have any unique lines and he is kind of just monotonely reading the normal GA lines. How could they make this skin and not put "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!" somewhere? Seems like a lot of missed potential...I hope they do better with the other "alternate" skins.

Still didn't get my code yet. Checked spam and everything. I'm gonna be bugging them everyday.

Yeah well I just got mine so they are definitely still sending codes out. Bugging them on twitter is probably best though.

OSHAN

So, does Darkseid show up in any stages? I read that he did, but I haven't seen him. I can't seem to find any video or images, either.

Online does just seem to revolve around ranged combat atm, but I presume that's because it's new.

not that I'm complaining because it's all I can do atm too.

Played a couple matches with him and I am sort of disappointed it. It's a real pity he doesn't seem to have any unique lines and he is kind of just monotonely reading the normal GA lines. How could they make this skin and not put "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY!" somewhere? Seems like a lot of missed potential...I hope they do better with the other "alternate" skins.

Yeah well I just got mine so they are definitely still sending codes out. Bugging them on twitter is probably best though.

what's there twitter

vg260

I did the story this weekend, and still have a bunch to unlock. It doesn't look like it's giving any more XP the second time though (or not nearly as much). What's the fastest way to earn XP for access and armory cards?

Kizer

I did the story this weekend, and still have a bunch to unlock. It doesn't look like it's giving any more XP the second time though (or not nearly as much). What's the fastest way to earn XP for access and armory cards?

Playing online and completing the daily challenges.

vg260

I played one through, but it didn't give nearly as much as the story, which gave a ton. Dunno if difficulty matters. I guess I need to earn enough access cards to enable one of the XP multipliers. Not sure if Star labs give a bunch. I haven't done may of those.

Playing online and completing the daily challenges.

I'm not ready to go online (and win). Can you do the challenges offline?

Based on some character endings and other stuff it would be nice to see this costume eventually make it

Harley Quinn - Wedding Dress
Sinestro - White Lantern
Green Arrow - Red Arrow
Doomsday - Death of Superman

Kizer

I played one through, but it didn't give nearly as much as the story, which gave a ton. Dunno if difficulty matters. I guess I need to earn enough access cards to enable one of the XP multipliers. Not sure if Star labs give a bunch. I haven't done may of those.

I'm not ready to go online (and win). Can you do the challenges offline?

You can't do the challenges offline. You should be fine though. Most people I play online are pretty terrible.

Sephzilla

Based on some character endings and other stuff it would be nice to see this costume eventually make it

Harley Quinn - Wedding Dress
Sinestro - White Lantern
Green Arrow - Red Arrow
Doomsday - Death of Superman

I really just want an old school Batman TAS Harley skin. It saddens me how DC seems to pretend that outfit never existed.

haha, but what if I'm one of them? I think I know one Superman combo.

More than me and I've been getting on okay, haha.

Honestly, if you know a characters specials/projectiles and basic three button hits then you should be fine at this point.

NEO0MJ

Still at work until later this afternoon, don't worry, I didn't forget. :) Don't have my phone with me at work.

I had Ryce give me most of the IOS costumes (thanks!) but he didn't unlock the knighfall Bane. Can I send my WBID again or is it impossible now?

Ryce

Is there a reason Knightfall Bane isn't unlocking for the people I've been helping? I have it myself, so I don't know why it doesn't transfer over.

Is there a reason Knightfall Bane isn't unlocking for the people I've been helping? I have it myself, so I don't know why it doesn't transfer over.

Yeah I have Knightfall Bane too and I'm wondering if people got theirs when I helped them.

If anyone I've shared unlocks with didn't get Knightfall Bane please let me know.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
A stage after the tutorial.
Or you could save the time and not play the mediocre iOS game (it's okay but gets really repetitive fast) and just send me a PM for the costumes. :p

Reposting for new page:

Thanks, PM sent.

A stage after the tutorial.
Or you could save the time and not play the mediocre iOS game (it's okay but gets really repetitive fast) and just send me a PM for the costumes. :p

Reposting for new page:

I PM'd you my info again. Nothing ever unlocked before.

shaowebb

Okay I was right. Green Arrow is like MODOK in the sense that even though he is a great zoner his main goal should be to achieve the corner and fish for combo once there. Green Arrow puts up a great wall from midscreen to full and almost everything he does pushes folks away making midscreen combos trickier to get big damage out of. What I'm doing now is loading either Fire or Electric and putting up a wall and fishing for knockback on them. Once corner is achieved I go for stuff with ice arrows and if its blocked I get out of there and put the wall back up till I can start over. Even if I struggle to get the combo all the damage I rack up from the fire arrows are really adding up. Way better than trying to run with him because if he corners himself its rough getting folks off without blowing bar on pushblock.

I'm pretty happy with the netcode so far. I played some one bars and even a zero bar in Europe and shit still worked great. Was there a little lag? Yeah, sometimes, but not really enough to matter.

Top Bottom